Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 531 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7835

    Jasmine sarasota

    I was working in town and saw her ads on tryst and just got excited from the pics wanted to try and see her before I had to leave town. Texted back and forth throughout the day. We agreed on a time and it was on! Arrived at her incall nice private residence safe asked me if I had a favorite color for her to wear nice touch and let me tell you she did not disappoint. She was wearing a sexy red outfit great body had me hooked from the moment we made eye contact! So sexy and hot we went to the bedroom and started undressing and we both just started kissing and enjoying each other like we were young lovers. Dfk BBBJ multiple positions and she was very vocal and responsive and l finished all over her beautiful ass. She is so hot. Guys if you get the chance and want some good clean fun sex, jasmine is yummy and gets into it and is such a turn on next time I come back in town we will have another round of good times and greatt sex! Highly recommend and treat her well cause she's worth it!

  2. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I liked Anna. I hope she comes back.
    She will be in Cleveland on 8/11, LOL. Same fucked up teeth, but she is fun.

  3. #7833

    Mauna VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    Correct we could not. She is really tiny and I thought I was going to hurt her.

    I am one who is kind and conservative if the gal can't get into it I can't have fun. She gave a pŕ f lĺoiguy m massage but could suc.

    Cleaned up everyvm drop.

    Nice tits with big nips midv30's.
    Hey brother, I appreciate your insight. I'm intrigued and ready to revisit. I've been alternating between Mauna and Paramount / Brookhill but I'm always a hhr visit versus the hour VIP. And it's been hit or miss in terms of how enthusiastic our time is together. I've had some damn good GFE but also some "don't touch" squirming away type experience. I too am respectful and don't push limits. I'm a huge fan of tiny spinner types and you mentioned cleaning up every drop? Is this part of the VIP experience? Am I missing out by not ponying up the extra donations?

  4. #7832

    Big. Flip was right

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I liked Anna. I hope she comes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    on my way now. Will post after. I like tiny gals and I am 6 ft4. Will report what. Happens. If she sucks well will be good.
    Correct we could not. She is really tiny and I thought I was going to hurt her.

    I am one who is kind and conservative if the gal can't get into it I can't have fun. She gave a pŕ f lĺoiguy m massage but could suc.

    Cleaned up everyvm drop.

    Nice tits with big nips midv30's.

  5. #7831

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHunter  [View Original Post]
    Small world. Saw Mina in Cleveland last month and Anna from Mauna in Pittsburgh last month too.
    I liked Anna. I hope she comes back.

  6. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    She can't handle it bro. I was just there and I'm 19 CM. She couldn't take it at all. BARELY the tip. I was there at 1150 AM so not sure if you wore her out before me or not BUT SHE is a tiny woman. Maybe 5'1". Small little pussy. She kept running away from it, wouldn't do girl on top. Barely did doggy, ended up having to finish by hand cause I couldn't get into a rhythm.

    But she is a small little spinner, top 3 sexiest but the fact she couldn't take anything was a let down.
    on my way now. Will post after. I like tiny gals and I am 6 ft4. Will report what. Happens. If she sucks well will be good.

  7. #7829

    I was just there

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    I knew Mina from Mauna Loa too. Going this afternoon for a Kelly. Any info.

    I told them I am big 20 cm almost 8 inches (they say she can handle it).

    Hope she is as good as Mina. Any info?
    She can't handle it bro. I was just there and I'm 19 CM. She couldn't take it at all. BARELY the tip. I was there at 1150 AM so not sure if you wore her out before me or not BUT SHE is a tiny woman. Maybe 5'1". Small little pussy. She kept running away from it, wouldn't do girl on top. Barely did doggy, ended up having to finish by hand cause I couldn't get into a rhythm.

    But she is a small little spinner, top 3 sexiest but the fact she couldn't take anything was a let down.

  8. #7828

    Mauna loa

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHunter  [View Original Post]
    Small world. Saw Mina in Cleveland last month and Anna from Mauna in Pittsburgh last month too.
    I knew Mina from Mauna Loa too. Going this afternoon for a Kelly. Any info.

    I told them I am big 20 cm almost 8 inches (they say she can handle it).

    Hope she is as good as Mina. Any info?

  9. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.
    Small world. Saw Mina in Cleveland last month and Anna from Mauna in Pittsburgh last month too.

  10. #7826

    Beautiful young Brazilian Brenda

    To Brazilian Brenda or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  11. #7825

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I had fun with her. I was actually curious to see how Mauna is doing. I was thinking of paying them a visit soon. Did you ask her if she was coming back to Sarasota by any chance?
    I did but with her broken English it was hard to understand and I was more interested in having my fun anyway.

  12. #7824

    Def a small world

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.
    Crazy, I had fun with her. I was actually curious to see how Mauna is doing. I was thinking of paying them a visit soon. Did you ask her if she was coming back to Sarasota by any chance?

  13. #7823

    It's a Small World After All

    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.

  14. #7822

    OMG Sage is back and boy was she missed

    I read your reports and reached out. I haven't seen Sage in 4 years. Meet at a low end hotel off 64 and on the bed in a teddy and heels is a SMOKING hot blond. Clothes off in seconds as I was able to worship that body. She truly looks better now. Her eyes sparkle. Every touch feels fantastic. I wanted to hold off but blew like Mt Etna!!t.

    Talked a bit after the 909 steps it took me to climax on her 359. Good thing she had a 2229 to recover. Don't miss this 5 foot 5 fireball at at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burner-2026-07-27-182327.jpg‎   burner-2026-07-27-182252.jpg‎   burner-2026-07-27-182317.jpg‎   burner-2026-07-27-182259.jpg‎  

  15. #7821

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
    She looks like FUN! How do we contact her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape