Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 531 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7820

    Sarasota STG Spinners

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/735800041808

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...i/276881934081

    Anyone catch these 2 spinners yet? Feel free to DM me any details.

    TIA.

  2. #7819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4915

    She's got the look

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
    The look like she's a man-eater, LOL. Eat your Wheaties!

  3. #7818

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.
    Is her contact info available or is she UTR?

  4. #7817

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.
    This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F85BF0A5-98EE-4939-A94C-8A127F832678.jpg‎  

  5. #7816

    Sage is in town

    Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.

  6. #7815

    Mauna

    Anyone been to Mauna recently?

    Reports have been quiet. I was there a while back, it was decent. Esp for the price.

  7. #7814

    One of the best

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see Sage is in town? Do you think it's for real?
    "I spent time with her last week, same as before her head is in a better place still loves to tease and will not stop till you cum".

  8. #7813

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. MUUUCH older that 30's. Nice body but she cut my time short, which I didn't like. Additionally, I'm always very polite so I didn't do anything to warrant time shortening. Also, the reviews said she was MSOG. Not in my experience. Oh well, can't win 'them all.
    https://tryst.link/escort/myjazzy1

    Actually in Bradenton but she had past reviews here in this section.

    Nice mature MILF who let me run through my GFE acronyms. Pleasant and safe attractive blondie. DM for further details and be ready to trade for others who measure up in great attitudes and performance.

  9. #7812

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/009463282399

    Yes that tall and sexy MILF blonde you've eyed and wanted to devour! Rates inline with what most ladies are asking. Ran through my GFE acronyms and will repeat. DM me for any further details.
    If you're looking for more info make sure your inbox is clear so I can respond back. And also if you have a good trade of ladies as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/839081872128

  10. #7811

    Sage

    Anyone else see Sage is in town? Do you think it's for real?

  11. #7810

    Sadie info

    Appreciate the heads up guys, I tried to reach out but she's kinds flighty and seems paranoid, told her I was going to be over in her area later and could meet up and replied "I nvr told you where I was, that's a red flag goodbye" 🤣.

    I said I assumed you were in sarasota since that's where you posting and she nvr responded haha. Anyway NEXT!!

  12. #7809

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    The last picture looks a little familiar but I don't look at this area enough to know the good, the bad and the worse haha.

    She goes by Sadie and all the posts in the search are dead links so nothing to go off, for $ BBBJ with all her teeth it def looks sus!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...h/117501340194
    Hey brother, I've seen her numerous times for an excellent BBBJ no rush not mechanical but no cim.

  13. #7808

    Hailey Tall Sexy Blonde

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/009463282399

    Yes that tall and sexy MILF blonde you've eyed and wanted to devour! Rates inline with what most ladies are asking. Ran through my GFE acronyms and will repeat. DM me for any further details.

  14. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    The last picture looks a little familiar but I don't look at this area enough to know the good, the bad and the worse haha.

    She goes by Sadie and all the posts in the search are dead links so nothing to go off, for $ BBBJ with all her teeth it def looks sus!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...h/117501340194
    Saw her a while back. Nice girl gives a good BBBJ. Won't go BBFS but the grip is good. Prices as advertised.

  15. #7806

    Anybody know her

    The last picture looks a little familiar but I don't look at this area enough to know the good, the bad and the worse haha.

    She goes by Sadie and all the posts in the search are dead links so nothing to go off, for $ BBBJ with all her teeth it def looks sus!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...h/117501340194

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape