Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 531 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7824

    Def a small world

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.
    Crazy, I had fun with her. I was actually curious to see how Mauna is doing. I was thinking of paying them a visit soon. Did you ask her if she was coming back to Sarasota by any chance?

  2. #7823

    It's a Small World After All

    I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.

  3. #7822

    OMG Sage is back and boy was she missed

    I read your reports and reached out. I haven't seen Sage in 4 years. Meet at a low end hotel off 64 and on the bed in a teddy and heels is a SMOKING hot blond. Clothes off in seconds as I was able to worship that body. She truly looks better now. Her eyes sparkle. Every touch feels fantastic. I wanted to hold off but blew like Mt Etna!!t.

    Talked a bit after the 909 steps it took me to climax on her 359. Good thing she had a 2229 to recover. Don't miss this 5 foot 5 fireball at at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burner-2026-07-27-182327.jpg‎   burner-2026-07-27-182252.jpg‎   burner-2026-07-27-182317.jpg‎   burner-2026-07-27-182259.jpg‎  

  4. #7821

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
    She looks like FUN! How do we contact her?

  5. #7820

    Sarasota STG Spinners

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/735800041808

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...i/276881934081

    Anyone catch these 2 spinners yet? Feel free to DM me any details.

    TIA.

  6. #7819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    She's got the look

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
    The look like she's a man-eater, LOL. Eat your Wheaties!

  7. #7818

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.
    Is her contact info available or is she UTR?

  8. #7817

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.
    This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F85BF0A5-98EE-4939-A94C-8A127F832678.jpg‎  

  9. #7816

    Sage is in town

    Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.

  10. #7815

    Mauna

    Anyone been to Mauna recently?

    Reports have been quiet. I was there a while back, it was decent. Esp for the price.

  11. #7814

    One of the best

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see Sage is in town? Do you think it's for real?
    "I spent time with her last week, same as before her head is in a better place still loves to tease and will not stop till you cum".

  12. #7813

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. MUUUCH older that 30's. Nice body but she cut my time short, which I didn't like. Additionally, I'm always very polite so I didn't do anything to warrant time shortening. Also, the reviews said she was MSOG. Not in my experience. Oh well, can't win 'them all.
    https://tryst.link/escort/myjazzy1

    Actually in Bradenton but she had past reviews here in this section.

    Nice mature MILF who let me run through my GFE acronyms. Pleasant and safe attractive blondie. DM for further details and be ready to trade for others who measure up in great attitudes and performance.

  13. #7812

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/009463282399

    Yes that tall and sexy MILF blonde you've eyed and wanted to devour! Rates inline with what most ladies are asking. Ran through my GFE acronyms and will repeat. DM me for any further details.
    If you're looking for more info make sure your inbox is clear so I can respond back. And also if you have a good trade of ladies as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/839081872128

  14. #7811

    Sage

    Anyone else see Sage is in town? Do you think it's for real?

  15. #7810

    Sadie info

    Appreciate the heads up guys, I tried to reach out but she's kinds flighty and seems paranoid, told her I was going to be over in her area later and could meet up and replied "I nvr told you where I was, that's a red flag goodbye" 🤣.

    I said I assumed you were in sarasota since that's where you posting and she nvr responded haha. Anyway NEXT!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape