Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 26907
-
08-01-26 12:59 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 26Agree!
If she was at the 4. $$ mark, I would consider seeing her see her. BUT it looks like she want a 90 minutes session or more for 7 which is nuts. She has no reviews anywhere that I know of.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
I cannot book someone like her without knowing anything about her sessions. She looks like she is on the verge of being a BBW.
-
08-01-26 06:24 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thank you
Yes I registered for that as well and noticed that you need a different login and all. Going to go look at that now and see if I can get in. I speak a little deutsch and a bit of spanish. Now as far as Romanian girls yea many are a smoke show. In my building here we have ukes checks and even dp's around the area. Most of the younger women are very hot. Also very married to guys that can barely speak the language. I need to do research. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 20:11 #26710Senior Member

Posts: 86THIS is what yall are paying high end prices for nowadays?
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
Jesus what a time to be a woman.
-
07-31-26 16:08 #26709Senior Member

Posts: 178Yea, one & done for me man.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 13:57 #26708Senior Member

Posts: 1264I saw her a couple months ago. It was 2 girls in the room. They had security on another room. Ad described the girl as Latina which is wasn't. 2 black girls, one light skinned the other dark skinned. I saw the light skin one. She had a large scar on one of her thighs but was still the better looking girl in my opinion. Did k9 with her which is rare but looked great from the back. All bare service for a slight increase. I also asked for exo pics and got pics of her upper body. She doesn't show her the front of her lower body I assume due to the large scar which might make her identifiable to those who knows her.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:58 #26707Senior Member

Posts: 216I haven't visited for years but there's a whole section devoted to these clubs on international sex guide. Since the name is similar to this site and it looks almost identical, I assume they were created by the same person or group. The downside is re-registering as our usernames don't transfer over.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:38 #26706Senior Member

Posts: 1628That's an obvious scam.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 06:42 #26705Senior Member

Posts: 1620Wow
Going to thank you now. And I have a relation in vienna and speaks german fluently actually as good as a native as he lived in hamburg for many years as well. Time to go.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 22:44 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 48Whos currently the best mature provider? 40+. Thicc doesn't matter.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229588113/3472914990
Anyone see her? Asking for a deposit which I dont do without a referral
-
07-30-26 13:20 #26703Senior Member

Posts: 46English is fine
Most of the girls are from Eastern Europe and prefer English anyway.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 11:36 #26702Regular Member

Posts: 23English is just fine
I do not know a single German word (or did not know any on my first visit! And these girls do not care at all. Anyway, most girls are non-Germans. Mostly Romanians. I have heard that knowing German might help a little bit. Because girls will at least not treat you as a foreigner who can be tricked easily!
But to answer to your query. English is just fine!
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 10:10 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 178I should have verified.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213445365
In her defense, she did send a face pic. Wasn't bad. She had on cake up & I figured she wasn't photogenic. I said to myself if she had all that ass, green light. I could not have been more wrong. I asked her to send an current ass pic & she would not budge. I'm not an iPhone user like her & she didn't have google meets so I said wth & bit the bullet.
Literally saw her about 30 minutes ago. I came in & she greeted me & said she wasn't ready. I told her never mind me & do your thing & chatted while she sparked her blunt. She was cool personality wise & face wasn't bad, but I cannot lie; her body was F* up!. If she did have an ass before, it's no more. Definitely had an "ASSident I'm sure she's seen better days. Marks on her w / a stomach. A user for sure. Her body may have looked like that once upon a time, but whose to say. Asked if she was preggo, but exclaimed no I'm just fat. I just opted for head as I wasnt leaving w / my balls on full. She asked for 60 but opted to go a slow as 40. Told her I'd give her a bill to go as long as I need her & to let me record. It was decent; Nothing to write home about. Tried to rush me saying someone was waiting which was bs. Told her tell they ass to wait. After a while, pulled out standing up & nutted on her face & left. Was a dude by the steps upon me exiting. Assuming security.
-
07-29-26 17:24 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 216I've been to Germany and nearby areas a few times before and know that a lot of people speak English but not everyone does, even younger people. Is it a good idea to come to the FKKs knowing some basic German words and phrases or can you get by with just English?
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 12:17 #26699Regular Member

Posts: 21Any update on this?
Originally Posted by Bob9090
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 21:35 #26698Regular Member

Posts: 23Sharks.
Sharks is my absolute favorite in Frankfurt. Can't wait to be back there!! I am never tired of going there.
I also like Oase. Had some good experiences last time I was there.
As probably I mentioned before, these clubs are the definition of heaven down here on the earth!!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





