Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 26907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26697

    Sharks.

    Sharks is my absolute favorite in Frankfurt. Can't wait to be back there!! I am never tired of going there.

    I also like Oase. Had some good experiences last time I was there.

    As probably I mentioned before, these clubs are the definition of heaven down here on the earth!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Go to Sharks https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.

    Trust me, do whatever you have to to make it happen, you can thank me later.

    A2.

  2. #26696
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    Before you die

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?
    Go to Sharks https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.

    Trust me, do whatever you have to to make it happen, you can thank me later.

    A2.

  3. #26695

    Brothels in EU

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?
    Depends on the clubs but most are big houses with a sauna, TVs, some food, a bar and pool. Women walk around in mostly stripper outfits. You approach who you like and then go upstairs to fuck.

  4. #26694

    X account

    At msazula is her x. Randomly came across the account recently. I don't know anything else about her though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msazula

  5. #26693
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?
    I assume he's talking about FKK clubs in Germany. It basically means "nudist club". Brothels are legal in Germany for some years now and it's become Europe's sex capital. Sort of the Bangkok of Europe now, not Amsterdam. They are like big strip clubs but with more and hotter strippers you can have sex with. I've been to them. They are worth visiting.

    London only has partially legal prostitution (I remain confused about what's legal. Some outcall is), but it's a huge global city that's accessible to tons of lowish-income Eastern European women, so the escort availability is quite good.

  6. #26692

    Fkk

    By any chance, are we referring to FKK clubs in Germany? If yes, they are the definition of heaven on earth. I have visited them multiple times and am going back again in 2 months!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?

  7. #26691

    What is FKKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    You always hear about FKKS, but I love London.
    Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?

  8. #26690

    First time

    This would be my first time into this hobby! Just looking for a reliable contact so that goes smoothly. If anyone has a recommendation near Mt. Prospect please lmk!

  9. #26689
    Quote Originally Posted by Marylander  [View Original Post]
    I was also curious about this girl. But did not find anything on her anywhere. It might be better to ignore, I guess?
    It's an obvious scam or OF ad. Don't waste your time.

  10. #26688

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    I see the word Kindly and asking for a deposit. That does not look good.
    Just hit my radar. No reviews I could find.

    Searched by phone number and 3 different providers were associated with the number at some point.

    Price point seems high for massage making the ad look more legit.

    Will report back if she responds.

  11. #26687

    I was also curious

    I was also curious about this girl. But did not find anything on her anywhere. It might be better to ignore, I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  12. #26686
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    Def ai generated. Stay away.

  13. #26685

    Ambs

    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
    Has all the signs of a deposit scam or more likely and OFO. OnlyFans Only.

  14. #26684

    Ambs

    Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Chicago and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01

  15. #26683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahyeet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Azula before? She seems relatively new compared to other high end girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msazula
    I've been wanting to see her. I found her on X and Instagram. But since I don't know how her sessions go, I haven't booked yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape