Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37021
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPoemss  [View Original Post]
    This may be a crazy take to say but its shit like that is why some of them get robbed. Not that its justified but imagine spending 180 to crack and didn't even get a nut off to a barely subpar service. I would be mad and request for refund or some shit. $180 is like a week worth of food and gas. In this economy nah Imma need that back. Not going to lie gang it might be time to settle down this service is not good unless you can afford the high quality escorts. The "good ones" we see on skipthegame are rare and half the time it depends on location. Myt time Jacksonville had better quality escorts than anything VA has to offer. I had the time of my life in JAX had 2 girls on speed dial and for $150 BBFS as long as I want. They didn't allow anyone else to do BBFS unless it was me.
    LOL that's what they all say. "I don't do that but I'll do it with you"

  2. #37020

    Black Bog Booty Princess

    Got her own lace By Midlothian Walmart, comms were slow. However this one surprised me. One word. "bodacious".

    She was nice and thick. Not chubby. Thick waist. When she rode on top of, was probably the best I ever had. Her kitty was nice too. Very reasonable prices. She was nice too, very hospitable like. Definitely a repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213519080

  3. #37019

    Anyone seen her lately

    Saw this one earlier this year and had a great time also comms were good. But now I feel lucky if she even responds to a single text. Which is a shame because I really enjoyed my time with her. Anyone else having trouble getting in contact with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911

  4. #37018
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.
    First time I noticed her to my misfortune. Probably worst encounter I ever had in 5 years. I don't need ant kind of trouble but she is going to try that with someone that has nothing to loss. Has to be a way to keep others from being robbed of their hard earned money.

  5. #37017

    Anyone seen her lately?

    Saw this one earlier this year, had a great time and comms were pretty good too. Now I would be luckiest man in the world if I even get her to reply back which is a shame because I had a really good time with her. Anybody else having this problem with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213301911

  6. #37016

    Scammer

    Nothing new with this one, she changes her name every 6 months and you guys keep going to see her, LOL.

  7. #37015

  8. #37014

  9. #37013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Stop putting periods at the end of your links.
    Got it. Thanks.

  10. #37012

    Southside Sadie

    She has a room today guys so fill up the dance card. I'm on my way to see her now. She's a fun one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/729103036818

  11. #37011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Stop putting periods at the end of your links.

  12. #37010

    Link is not correct.

    Wrong link.

  13. #37009

    Hot Take

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...273918178556.I saw this one this morning also. Big mistake. Only dies doggie wrapps hand around your cock so you can not stroke and as soon as I had the wrap on and inside her she started yelling cum I'm not your gurlfriend. I pulled out took off the raincoat and left without a nut. I gave away 1. 8 for the hhr I was suppose to get. Be warned she will rip you off. She was cute but attitude nasty as fuck. Had bbw white girl sitting on other bed I should have known bullshit then.
    This may be a crazy take to say but its shit like that is why some of them get robbed. Not that its justified but imagine spending 180 to crack and didn't even get a nut off to a barely subpar service. I would be mad and request for refund or some shit. $180 is like a week worth of food and gas. In this economy nah Imma need that back. Not going to lie gang it might be time to settle down this service is not good unless you can afford the high quality escorts. The "good ones" we see on skipthegame are rare and half the time it depends on location. Myt time Jacksonville had better quality escorts than anything VA has to offer. I had the time of my life in JAX had 2 girls on speed dial and for $150 BBFS as long as I want. They didn't allow anyone else to do BBFS unless it was me.

  14. #37008

  15. #37007

    Scammer off Willis rd

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...273918178556.I saw this one this morning also. Big mistake. Only dies doggie wrapps hand around your cock so you can not stroke and as soon as I had the wrap on and inside her she started yelling cum I'm not your gurlfriend. I pulled out took off the raincoat and left without a nut. I gave away 1. 8 for the hhr I was suppose to get. Be warned she will rip you off. She was cute but attitude nasty as fuck. Had bbw white girl sitting on other bed I should have known bullshit then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape