Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 26396
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26096

    Latin Blu

    I haven't seen anyone for awhile and had seen goid reviews about Blu. She responded quickly and the setup was easy. She is in a private residence near 12th and National, and it was quiet neighborhood in the morning.

    She greeted me at the door in lingerie and matched her pictures. I believe she has a roomate, but she was the only one there.

    I am pretty much limited to getting head these days, and she does a great job.

    I don't get to that side of town often, but I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/499179471059

  2. #26095
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDream  [View Original Post]
    Both of them lowered their QV down to $100. I've found that a lot of the younger AA girls like this can be negotiated down on price easier because they just want the money but rarely a GFE.
    "Financially unstable clients are Unwelcomed", LOL! Can only imagine what led to her posting that.

    A bit thick by her description but some hot young AA pussy might be interesting.

  3. #26094
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    These two post similar verbiage and are hosting together by Mill Road & 76th.

    21 yr old. Into BDSM & anal. But ridiculous prices for FS https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/514798296765.

    19 yr old. Offering BBFS for 200 QV and 400 for HHR that includes GFE - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287473277816.

    I did not meet either of them but sharing the info I gathered since we're talking about youngish AA girls earlier this week.
    Both of them lowered their QV down to $100. I've found that a lot of the younger AA girls like this can be negotiated down on price easier because they just want the money but rarely a GFE.

  4. #26093
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I had texted her couple months ago. She's at a private residence around the Silver Spring / Norwood area. Asked me $200 for hhr. Did not reply when I asked about the bare stuff listed in her post.

    I had seen her many years ago in Madison, back then she was zero-GFE. Wonder what's changed that she's now offering semi-GFE services. Perhaps body isn't as good as it once was?
    I cannot believe she's still 26 yrs old in 2026 - most likely 36 yrs old.
    I saw her in a dream back in November. I was able to get bbfscip with film but it was steep. Maybe 400 or so. Aside from some baby damage her body was on point especially ass.

  5. #26092

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal? She's cute and her tits are just perfect little funbags: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/472776333041.

    Texted with her a bit this afternoon and she sounds at least like she's up for a good GFE session, but her location has me questioning (NW side, Appleton / Silver Spring area). Anyone know anything about her?
    She's a night-owl. Only responds between 6 pm and like 4 am. After that she hits the bed LOL. I did see another post with a 262# that had pics of Luna. Not sure which one is the correct number. She responded from the 715#.

    Works with Molly and has similar dental issues. Menu seems wide open and she's flexible with pricing, but her availability really sucks!!

  6. #26091

    Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by CelaVie6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her. Said her name was sweetheart. I saw older post but have a different number. Cycles through burner numbers. Just want to know if anyone has met her and if she was worth it. She claims to weigh 97 lbs. Not sure how accurate that would really be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/175904397903
    She's zero-GFE and starting rate is 225 for hhr. Not sure who is seeing her at those rates but it does not seem to be worth it unless you have a thing for skinny women.

  7. #26090

    Pair of younger AA girls

    These two post similar verbiage and are hosting together by Mill Road & 76th.

    21 yr old. Into BDSM & anal. But ridiculous prices for FS https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/514798296765.

    19 yr old. Offering BBFS for 200 QV and 400 for HHR that includes GFE - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287473277816.

    I did not meet either of them but sharing the info I gathered since we're talking about youngish AA girls earlier this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-25 085843.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-25 085754.jpg‎  

  8. #26089
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT but what do I know?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/645390121008
    I had texted her couple months ago. She's at a private residence around the Silver Spring / Norwood area. Asked me $200 for hhr. Did not reply when I asked about the bare stuff listed in her post.

    I had seen her many years ago in Madison, back then she was zero-GFE. Wonder what's changed that she's now offering semi-GFE services. Perhaps body isn't as good as it once was?
    I cannot believe she's still 26 yrs old in 2026 - most likely 36 yrs old.

  9. #26088

    Been Around

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT but what do I know?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/645390121008
    Been around for years. But does goes through a posting drought from time to time. Reviews are mostly postive.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4673829-389970

  10. #26087

    Has anyone seen?

    She looks TGTBT but what do I know?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/645390121008

  11. #26086

    Lucy / Gretchen

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
    I saw her recently. She's bouncing around between places. Has an AA guy around the place.

    Face is ok, teeth show signs of rotting (not pretty smile). Hair is nice & long. Tits are droopy. Rest of the body is awesome. Ass & thighs are the best parts.

    Pussy is clean (not roomy).

    I saw her for a QV early morning deal. She didn't offer anything GFE, but I think she'll offer GFE for extra.

  12. #26085
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Alix said my nerves gave her pause despite us having a good session. You talking about her?
    Yes, talking about Alix. Its a good time but she always delays the dream.

  13. #26084

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    See her if you have time, she always delays the date 30 min-1 hr.
    Alix said my nerves gave her pause despite us having a good session. You talking about her?

  14. #26083

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this chick? She look familiar to a skinny girl's posts I'd see on STG, she looks too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/913072885092
    Based on her location, reached out to visit today. Kept crossing paths of where so bailed. Lmk if you hook up.

  15. #26082

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    They're really out there. Sadly most are outcalls and not entirely GFE. I'm sure they'll open up on repeat dates.

    Some openly post "raw" like the one featured in the pic attached. Others simply ask for a recent clean test & more $$ to go raw.

    Most AA girls are into anal. Just be patient and you'll be in their guts by the 2nd or 3rd date. They're all "needy" LOL!!

    All that being said, you'd still need to be extremely patient with them (not great comms); shady incall (unless you're ok with them visiting you) and possible rip-off depending on their day-to-day situation with their pimp / handler / bestie.
    No not even this one I'm talking about really pretty ones like look at the quality of the pics looks weak man and low quality from a android or some I'm talking about the ones who post nice pics LOL.

    The ones from their instagrams like dummies it's a lot of them that do that and I only go bare after the first few times I'll pay that extra idc a lot of them will drink and have fun with you to them you fuck them like sluts it's fun they young and reckless I love those I might have to show you guys what I'm talking about I'm talking about the girls with the nice bodies who look and smell good who's going to take the money and use it on liquor and food or to go to the club that night the ones with boyfriends that will fuck you on the low for some money not the ones that look soulless with no spark in their eyes and yes these girls will do the same as the street walkers for the right amount and you won't feel filthy or ashamed after LOL I'm talking about the ones who fake it on the internet like they have it going on but don't and will get really nasty for some money and when they get in their 30's-40's they act like nothing ever happened.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape