Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26125

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was just me! I saw her a few months ago. Everything you said is accurate to my experience also. She was an airhead, moving around my hotel room like a fly looking at every little thing (wasting time or looking for something to snag) and making stupid comments on everything. She was very high. Once rate was offered, she went on to say she only offered HJ and then went on to list how expensive the rest of the menu is. Not chancing whatever she might have in her purse (if I decided to buck the price I just paid), I just took her offering and rushed her arse out the door. Will NEVER repeat and I learned a good lesson on that one.
    Hey ngl idk why she did this with you guys she's been around I never heard anything bad from her like she doesn't do this to people ik she was with a friend for awhile I don't want to put her name on here but she was a mixed girl very bright almost white but you could tell she was black but yea they use to run together and do their thing I saw the mixed girl multiple times had no issues she try's to act crazy or mean but she's not but yea I'd never let that happen to me at the age I am now when I was younger like very young a girl pulled that with me she was gorgeous paid $300-$400 she gave me a CBJ and when I said ok I'm done let's get to it she said wait no your not having sex with me that's $800 didn't know what to do so I just let her finish the CBJ till I came it was very underwhelming but yea you live and you learn ig and I always get confirmation before I meet like what does qv, hhr, or ht get me I want FS no matter what I don't want a HJ or BJ I can give my self a HJ and watch videos alone.

  2. #26124
    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
    Strange, I reached out to her a few times now for the same manscape. Very flaky in response and never in timely manner.

  3. #26123

    Asia agency

    I'm still retired but help friends occasionally when they need anonymity.

    Fast Eddy asked me to contact the 4400 agency and I did the texting back and forth to get him to the room at the roadway on 27th. He turned and left when she opened the door. She texted me saying,"I see you're playing games". I responded, " I only handled the correspondence for a friend. The reason he left is that he found you go be brutally unattractive. ".

    The only possible way to get better options is to reject the trash in its face. Don't go thru with it just because you don't want to offend someone. Just leave!

    Hold out for quality.

    Giddit.

  4. #26122
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She's back? Disappeared for a long time.

    When I saw her I thought it was qv but no, hand job only. She will try to cheat you and give minimal service.

    YMMV may vary, perhaps if I was more her type it would have been different, you never know.

    She's also a moron, if you like a little conversation, don't bother. Otherwise your IQ will drop 10 points for trying. Face is filtered. Pics look recent because the hair style changed but she's bigger than she looks in the pictures.

    Regardless, she's real. Just make sure X will happen for whatever $. Go with low expectations.
    I thought it was just me! I saw her a few months ago. Everything you said is accurate to my experience also. She was an airhead, moving around my hotel room like a fly looking at every little thing (wasting time or looking for something to snag) and making stupid comments on everything. She was very high. Once rate was offered, she went on to say she only offered HJ and then went on to list how expensive the rest of the menu is. Not chancing whatever she might have in her purse (if I decided to buck the price I just paid), I just took her offering and rushed her arse out the door. Will NEVER repeat and I learned a good lesson on that one.

  5. #26121

    Make sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She's back? Disappeared for a long time.

    When I saw her I thought it was qv but no, hand job only. She will try to cheat you and give minimal service.

    YMMV may vary, perhaps if I was more her type it would have been different, you never know.

    She's also a moron, if you like a little conversation, don't bother. Otherwise your IQ will drop 10 points for trying. Face is filtered. Pics look recent because the hair style changed but she's bigger than she looks in the pictures.

    Regardless, she's real. Just make sure X will happen for whatever $. Go with low expectations.
    Yes make sure X will, happen read her list of "Activities this female escort may enjoy" there's nothing on there that says she will basically do anything any sane Monger is looking for. Get it in writing, contract signed, then notarized, even then your on your own once the donation changes hands.

    HG87.

  6. #26120

    Bad Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
    She's back? Disappeared for a long time.

    When I saw her I thought it was qv but no, hand job only. She will try to cheat you and give minimal service.

    YMMV may vary, perhaps if I was more her type it would have been different, you never know.

    She's also a moron, if you like a little conversation, don't bother. Otherwise your IQ will drop 10 points for trying. Face is filtered. Pics look recent because the hair style changed but she's bigger than she looks in the pictures.

    Regardless, she's real. Just make sure X will happen for whatever $. Go with low expectations.

  7. #26119

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
    She's real she has a pimp though she went viral in Milwaukee for getting walked around on a lease by a Milwaukee rapper / pimp she's legit though he's not the break down the door and demand money type either he's like a legit one he has a few females he manages.

  8. #26118

    No "skin" in the game!!

    This one should probably stop posting on STG. Will not kiss, no DATY because a "dirty mouth can infect her clean pussy" and no BBBJ until you show clean test results.

    Donations are at least 25 above the standard for a 30+ pudgy woman who cannot host.

    Wears a nose-ring. Probably tells you all you need to know!!

    Also on Cuddle Comfort as BlanketBabe420.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/544614290868
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8152.jpg‎   0998E489-20DA-45BF-8465-B838662167FEremoteec1614cc951392a58a8f29a636ac271cdce5c359-1-original.jpg‎  

  9. #26117

    Rayna Session

    Saw Rayna during the weekend. It has been a while. Text, Call, Confirmation. Went over to her place at a house.

    Fun Stuff:

    Got myself Manscaped and popped off 2 times. Usually I go more rounds but I'm nowolder and very out of shape. Got to get back swimming.

    I've been pretty dry for a while. First nut flew out in probably 90 seconds via BBBJ. Second nut was a good length of work. Her BBBJ game has improved. I was more disappointed at myself during the 3rd run. Ran out of steam. I got to work on myself. I need that 3rd nut, usually my big Orgasm. Got on top and gave me a good ride though.

    Had a good time. I wasn't rushed or anything. Rayna is a great time as long as you are respectful. I like my women older and she is older. You should expect that. It was like meeting up with an old friend. I had a good time and my dick and balls are nice and shaved. Even if you don't want to see her for play? She does a great job with manscaping and she is willing to help you get all the areas you need. If she could learn how to sugar wax? I'd be in heaven.

    Link for Rayna from 7/28 - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/539719772643.

  10. #26116

    Any intel?

    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760

  11. #26115

    Another young AA offering BB but no GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Again, haven't met because they're not full-GFE I. E no DFK, no BBBJ and no CIM. But bb pussy available for extra.

    20 yr old. Kiya - bb available for 50 extra - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/448722903960.

    Lookup her number on ListCrawler and check out her face pics & short clips.
    Another one. Same pattern. No DFK / CIM. Significant upcharge for BB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/757005984021
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-28 110513.jpg‎  

  12. #26114

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Michelle the MILF or another small / petite michelle?
    I'm guessing so! Sounds about on par with my experience with her about a year ago. She goes by Veronica also. She claims to love BBBJ and being taken from behind but will NOT do DATY or kiss. Former stripper with bolt-ons.

  13. #26113
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.

    Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.
    Michelle the MILF or another small / petite michelle?

  14. #26112

    Michelle and blu

    Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.

    Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.

  15. #26111

    Lost her mind

    https://secrethostess.com/11522720/ I Know for a fact this one use to only charge 120-150 but now all of a sudden it's $300-$400 she's legit and real she has a nice body and the pussy is amazing ig she has management now she's lost her fucking mind she's on listcrawler and callescort as well if you come across her yes she's legit but her prices sky rocketed everyone lowball back into reality I told her I'd look elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape