Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26112

    Michelle and blu

    Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.

    Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.

  2. #26111

    Lost her mind

    https://secrethostess.com/11522720/ I Know for a fact this one use to only charge 120-150 but now all of a sudden it's $300-$400 she's legit and real she has a nice body and the pussy is amazing ig she has management now she's lost her fucking mind she's on listcrawler and callescort as well if you come across her yes she's legit but her prices sky rocketed everyone lowball back into reality I told her I'd look elsewhere.

  3. #26110

    Yes she does.

    That is why I wanted to return for FS and hit it from behind so I could watch those meat curtains wrapped around JR. I forgot to mention, she really doesn't say much and just wants to get it over with. I would maybe see her again if it was 80.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1342  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!

  4. #26109
    Skeleton has some curtains.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Does the skeleton / Wednesday have a "meaty peach" ?

    Or are you talking about the chubby Italian?

  5. #26108
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1342  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!
    Does the skeleton / Wednesday have a "meaty peach" ?

    Or are you talking about the chubby Italian?

  6. #26107
    I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.

    I offered 100 and she got an attitude.

    I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.

    Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.

    I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.

  7. #26106

    Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Some info for you. Bless you seniors.

    Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.

    Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.

    Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.

    Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.
    This Italian? She's crazy. Says nothing bare. Not even for extra. That slit looks nice though!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/382139077410
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8142.jpg‎  

  8. #26105
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.

    I offered 100 and she got an attitude.

    I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.

    Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.

    I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.
    I saw her the other day for a 100 qv. Maybe it was a slow day. Last time I saw her was in March. But I’m surprised to see that she still stayed at the same room.

    Super skinny but can definitely take a good pounding. The mood was kind of awkward with The Simpsons playing in the back ground.

  9. #26104

    Skeleton AKA Wednesday

    She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.

    I offered 100 and she got an attitude.

    I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.

    Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.

    I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Some info for you. Bless you seniors.

    Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.

    Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.

    Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.

    Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.

  10. #26103

    Retirement Post

    Some info for you. Bless you seniors.

    Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.

    Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.

    Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.

    Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.

  11. #26102

    Cora and Lfei.

    These 2 ladies are visiting your area and are well worth a visit. You will not be disappointed. I prefer Lfei but have heard great things about Cora. There are plenty of reviews in Charlotte NC for both of them. https://encounter-us.com/

  12. #26101

    She is a goofball

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she does BBBJ CIM, (she does spit it out after).

    I am not sure of her temper, she was in a good mood the day I saw her. But based on a former Puerto Rican girlfriend, it certainly is possible, LOL.
    I wasted half of my damn morning trying to meet this scatterbrained ass broad so we agreed to do a Google duo video call the dummy sends me a damn link I click on the link. I'm sitting there waiting for her to come online. She finally comes. Online covers the damn camera and hangs up didn't text me and squares up and down. She's looking at a wall. I'm sitting on my motherfucking couch with a painting behind me. ! She's definitely a friend of Chella. I think the crack has gotten into her brain over the years. I don't know this ***** is retarded me personally I would rather find somebody else.

  13. #26100

    Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm she's into CIM? I've asked her repeatedly and have not received a consistent answer. Also, heard she's got a temper.
    I can confirm she does BBBJ CIM, (she does spit it out after).

    I am not sure of her temper, she was in a good mood the day I saw her. But based on a former Puerto Rican girlfriend, it certainly is possible, LOL.

  14. #26099

    Young AA offering BB

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    These two post similar verbiage and are hosting together by Mill Road & 76th.

    21 yr old. Into BDSM & anal. But ridiculous prices for FS https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/514798296765.

    19 yr old. Offering BBFS for 200 QV and 400 for HHR that includes GFE - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287473277816.

    I did not meet either of them but sharing the info I gathered since we're talking about youngish AA girls earlier this week.
    Again, haven't met because they're not full-GFE I. E no DFK, no BBBJ and no CIM. But bb pussy available for extra.

    20 yr old. Kiya - bb available for 50 extra - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/448722903960.

    Lookup her number on ListCrawler and check out her face pics & short clips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8130.jpg‎  

  15. #26098
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anyone for awhile and had seen goid reviews about Blu. She responded quickly and the setup was easy. She is in a private residence near 12th and National, and it was quiet neighborhood in the morning.

    She greeted me at the door in lingerie and matched her pictures. I believe she has a roomate, but she was the only one there.

    I am pretty much limited to getting head these days, and she does a great job.

    I don't get to that side of town often, but I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/499179471059
    Can you confirm she's into CIM? I've asked her repeatedly and have not received a consistent answer. Also, heard she's got a temper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape