Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 18162
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy3000  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this girl and let me tell you it was nothing short of amazing. This was the best dream I've ever had, glad I stayed for 90 minutes. She was beautiful. She had a very nice body and very pretty face at the same time. The dream started with some top notch BBBJ, then missionary and CG to finish round 1. We laid and cuddled for a while. Round 2 was more amazing BBJ and RCG which was also amazing. This girls has elite skills. 10/10.
    I want to see Michelle really bad. Had a visit with Jerseygirl and it was amazing. Went great. But reached out to her twice since then to try and get connected with Michelle and she hasn't replied to either text. How did you get in touch with Michelle?

  2. #17936
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    As others have stated, she doesn't want any reviews. So to respect that all I will say is I've seen her twice and working on setting up visit 3 sometime this week. This is one of her busiest weeks IRL so we'll see. Instantly my ATF.

  3. #17935

    Debbie

    She is trying to get in touch with a couple folks. Looking for T name that moved her from Serena to Woodspring. And Disney J. Names are withheld but please DM if you think it's you.

    She gave me full first names and a light reference point. She’s looking for your phone number but due to her phone having been taken and held onto, she’s unable to recover then atm. I’m suppossed to be trying to recover them tomorrow. If that doesn’t work, does anyone have an old unlocked phone or a cricket phone that she can have to port her numbers over to lock her personal accounts? I’m trying to help her out with a ton of legwork but I’m about done. I’m hours deep into this help. Not to mention massive amounts of relay texting and phone calls. Once she’s setup with some contacts it should help spread the effort to almost nothing.

    Shes got someone lined up for the baby so far, still trying to figure out the car in impound.

  4. #17934

    Natalia Magic Massage

    I fell asleep and dreamed of Natalia, she is an older Latina (possibly late 40's), who gained a little bit of weight due to medical reasons, however she still has the magic touch. Make sure you shower extremely well right before your dream or at her place. In my dream, she gave a light massage with her TUMA, that ended with a lot of oral attention. She has a good personality and is welcoming, so treat her right. Thirty minutes later, I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

    Contact Ghostrider for her number.

  5. #17933

    Sophia

    I had a great dream about Sophia. She opened the door wearing sexy outfit with her boobs already out. She led me to the bedroom and she grinded on me for a little while we undressed. Once the clothes were on the floor she gave me some great BBBJ then she was grinding on me and like teasing me got me hard as a rock. Did some missionary and then she did RCG on me which was amazing. I had an excellent dream I would say it was PSE mixed with GFE leaning a little more towards PSE. She is in good shape and has great body.

  6. #17932

    A True GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    Today, I finally had the pleasure of meeting Sylvia Hope69 and her sexy German accent. Comms were great, no drama. I walked up to her incall in Sanford / Lake mary and she opened the door in her sexy outfit. She hugged me and did some dfk. She loves to kiss. We started out the date by just talking, just to calm the nerves. She's very congenial, down to earth and easy to talk to. After that I dropped the dono and off to the races in her bedroom. She started out with a fantastic bbj, man she's good. So, then, I told her it's my turn and I went down on her. I got her to squirt and she advised me I'm a good kitty eater. She can be multi orgasmic if you hit the right spots. After that it was onto cfs, we started out in mish, then doggie and I finished in the bag. Afterwards, we showered and then talked some more. She gave something to drink and I was out the door. Like others have mentioned previously, she's very GFE, which is always the magic words for me and such a turn on. So, much energy and passion. She's more on the mature side, but, this woman loves sex! I will repeat and then some. She can be contacted on this very forum. Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.

    As always, monger safe, I'm out.
    I concur as I had the opportunity to meet with Sylvia Hope69 last month. She is great and passionate. Make sure she gets hers and your reward will be fantastic. Thanks again.

  7. #17931

    UTR Clio

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    I met with her this past week. She doesn't want any reviews. A huge thank you to her gatekeeper OrlandoOD.

  8. #17930

    Yara

    I fell asleep and dreamed of Yara. Sexy manmade body, and as noted in previous posts she has a butter face, however she does have a great personality, and is located in a safe complex. The dream started with headache relief and a trip to the Greek islands. We went through a few positions, and finished with a lot of oral attention. Thirty minutes later, I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

  9. #17929

    Sophia

    Finally got to see Sophia. Seems like whenever I'm in town our schedules never align. She visited me in the pouring rain and looked sexy and has a sexy accent. All the previous reviews are correct and she is passionate and sexy. She does all the things and is a great conversationalist, even though English isn't her first language. We have good convo in between rounds and she made me explode in such a fun way the second time. I loved seeing her and can't wait for next time!

  10. #17928

    Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's been seeing guys, but also asking for No reviews. People have been getting back to me in DMs with thanks. Only complaint is spotty comms. Hence me warning about planning way ahead. She's a dream.
    She requested no reviews, so this is limited. As suggested, plan out days in advance, she has a great personality.

    Thanks OrlandoOD!

  11. #17927

    Jersey

    Had a chance to see Jersey Girl. Had a really nice time she is a good looking woman. Excellent BBBJ and several positions. Her skills match her reputation.

  12. #17926

    Sylvia Hope69

    Today, I finally had the pleasure of meeting Sylvia Hope69 and her sexy German accent. Comms were great, no drama. I walked up to her incall in Sanford / Lake mary and she opened the door in her sexy outfit. She hugged me and did some dfk. She loves to kiss. We started out the date by just talking, just to calm the nerves. She's very congenial, down to earth and easy to talk to. After that I dropped the dono and off to the races in her bedroom. She started out with a fantastic bbj, man she's good. So, then, I told her it's my turn and I went down on her. I got her to squirt and she advised me I'm a good kitty eater. She can be multi orgasmic if you hit the right spots. After that it was onto cfs, we started out in mish, then doggie and I finished in the bag. Afterwards, we showered and then talked some more. She gave something to drink and I was out the door. Like others have mentioned previously, she's very GFE, which is always the magic words for me and such a turn on. So, much energy and passion. She's more on the mature side, but, this woman loves sex! I will repeat and then some. She can be contacted on this very forum. Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.

    As always, monger safe, I'm out.
    Last edited by BbbbbwLover; 07-31-26 at 20:54. Reason: Spelling

  13. #17925
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    Was supposed to meet up last Sunday but she never hit back to me.

  14. #17924

    Sophia utr

    I had a great dream with Sophia the other day, she waited for me in a very sexy outfit that highlighted all of her assets. I didn't have a lot of time so we got right down to business, like someone had mentioned on here before she gave an outstanding BBBJ!! I actually had to stop her because I was going to pop way too early LOL. We moved on to several other positions, but one of my favorites on her was the doggy position. What of view? What an ass!! She let me share this picture with the forum with her approval.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260731_064602.jpg‎  

  15. #17923
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    She's been seeing guys, but also asking for No reviews. People have been getting back to me in DMs with thanks. Only complaint is spotty comms. Hence me warning about planning way ahead. She's a dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape