Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 18159
-
07-30-26 09:54 #17919Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
It was really nice seeing you again, I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for stopping by sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo 💋.
-
07-28-26 12:06 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 622Scarlett
Thanks to Evanos for the digits. I was able to see Scarlett last week. She was cool and everything went well. Note that she has pierced nipples and I had a good time playing with them. I will probably have her in my rotation now.
-
07-28-26 11:05 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 44Jerseygirl
Had another great session with this gem of a woman. She has a reputation for her skills and she flawlessly lives up to that reputation. Easily can argue she gives the best head in FL. She's on here under that handle so reach out sooner than later.
-
07-27-26 18:12 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 243On my way to Scarlett
Any recent reviews? She has a new number. Thanks to Ev for them.
-
07-27-26 16:13 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 835Sophia
Hey brothers, a big shout out to Ghostrider for the introduction to Sophia! First she has great communication from initial texts until the scheduled meeting. She prefers text because she said her English was not great. But when we finally met we had no issues communicating in person. She is personable and fun to chat with. She was wearing that all lace or netting outfit and looking amazing. We got comfortable in a very familiar private apartment. She's exactly what you would imagine if you were to think about a Spanish MILF, with perfect proportions! Beautiful eyes and sexy smile, mouth and tongue. You will just have to see it for yourself! I've seen Jersey before, and I think they've been traded notes and perfecting the BBBJ experience because it was epic. As was her super clean and fresh kitty! I absolutely should've scheduled her for every day I was in town! That's how much I enjoyed my time with her! You guys have so many options that it's probably analysis paralysis BUT you definitely have to add her to your to do list!
Thanks again to Ghostrider her gatekeeper and to all of you gentlemen sharing your experiences and local knowledge with us.
-
07-27-26 15:30 #17914Regular Member

Posts: 11Michele
I had a dream about this girl and let me tell you it was nothing short of amazing. This was the best dream I've ever had, glad I stayed for 90 minutes. She was beautiful. She had a very nice body and very pretty face at the same time. The dream started with some top notch BBBJ, then missionary and CG to finish round 1. We laid and cuddled for a while. Round 2 was more amazing BBJ and RCG which was also amazing. This girls has elite skills. 10/10.
-
07-27-26 01:41 #17913Regular Member

Posts: 19Seleste
I had a date with Seleste the other day. She still has a sexy spinner body and a gorgeous face. We had an outcall date. Her BBBJ and full service is top-notch. I always have a great time with her and she is not a clock watcher. If I had more free time, I would see her more often. EverydayJ is her gatekeeper. Contact him for her info.
-
07-26-26 16:45 #17912Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thank you for making your way over here, I had a great time and can't wait to have you back here again.
Originally Posted by Gatorguy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 11:21 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 129Big Booty Latina UTR
Are there any Big Booty latinas available in the Kissimmee area tonight?
-
07-25-26 23:07 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 28Sophia first time
I met Sophia finally. She is a true gem.
Comfortable location. Highly recommended.
-
07-24-26 15:59 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 114Michele1 L OG Amazing
I have been fortunate to have known this sexy woman for over a decade and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her over the years. I had been noticing in her social media that she seems to be getting in amazing physical shape lately so I decided to ring her up for an appointment. She has recently moved to a new place and when I walked in I was blown away by what I saw. Her body was wonderful before but now she looks even better. Awesome legs and booty all packaged in a more athletic frame. She was never big but she had gotten a little thicker from her early spinner days. This current version in my opinion is the best she has ever looked. We got comfortable in her bedroom and as most of you can attest her BBBJ is world class. She is so good at getting you to the edge that I always have to stop her before I blow. I suited up and the views from K9 and mish were nothing short of spectacular. I am so excited I already booked another session next week. As most of you know she is ultra UTR and in the past you need a referral from either JerseyGirl or Sarah from Maitland to get her number. Her socials are under HeathePony so you can try that as well.
-
07-24-26 14:14 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie's number
It appears it's not compromised, spoke with Debbie via text in the greybar hotel. Ariel had her car, got pulled over, was out of area for parole. Got arrested. She tried to get out of the GTA and told them where the owner was. Debbie is also out of area for Parole. All bad decisions. Some friend has her phone and was trying to get her funds deposited in jail.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 08:51 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 38Sylvia superstar!
Well fellow mongers I finally got the chance to meet Sylvia first time mainly because she lives so far away it's tough to make it all the way up to her place in Sanford lake Mary area. But let me tell you.
It was well worth the trip! Her incall is in a nice low key apt complex. She met me at the door in a predetermined red lingerie outfit very sexy! She offered me a drink or anything else I wanted and we just took out time getting to know each other a little better. She is a beautiful german lady great body and fun to be with and likes to laugh made me feel very comfortable. Then we proceeded to her "fun room" she has set up in her apartment. Nice room! It's all setup for fun! Started with dfk and exploring each other's bodies while clothes coming off very quickly. Then it turned into an hour long fuckfest like we hadn't been getting anything for months! She's totally hot and gets into it it wasn't like it was our first meeting at all. Sylvia knows how to do everything well and didn't hold back on what she wanted and it showed and felt great! Started on the chair alot of deep throat she's very skilled at this, then 69, then mish, doggy, then to the bed same thing. We had to stop halfway thru to catch our breath and take a break to wipe the sweat off and get our cardio to slow down and water break. Then after a couple minutes started again we went to town on each other fucking each other hard and long then collapsed out of pure exhaustion. We both couldn't get enough of each other's bodies sucking and fucking in every position we could think of because it felt so good and she's so naturally sexy. She's a sex machine! Loved every minute of it we chilled on the bed chatted some more never felt rushed she even wanted more but after my second pop I wasn't going to get a third. ? Rare I get to do two pops let alone three. Anyways. Wish I lived closer cause I'd be seeing her a lot more and she has a great body and loves what she does and is definitely top level at everything! I highly recommend and will be repeating for sure. Had a blast!
-
07-24-26 07:13 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie's number appears to be compromised
If you receive texts from her number ending in 8613, this is not Debbie. I've been chatting with Thanos and he attempted to link up at a random house but did some counter surveillance and saw cops swarm in on the location. Sounds like they are using that number as a sting to draw in clients. Do not take the bait. I was approached by this number overnight for a get together for Debbie's clients. Getting this warning out here as fast as possible.
Starting to chat with Debbie in Jail now.
-
07-23-26 16:51 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 26Lucky enough to meet Sophia. Did not disappoint
Ghostrider was kind enough to hook me up with her info and getting set up was very easy. Quick to respond back to my initial text. When I arrived she had a sexy fishnet outfit on. She's beautiful MILF with a sexy body and beautiful latina skin and curves, and has a great energy about her. Super passionate and puts in a ton of effort. I won't bore you all with a repeat everything that has already been said, but she's definitely worth meeting!










Reply With Quote




