Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 18167
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17927

    Jersey

    Had a chance to see Jersey Girl. Had a really nice time she is a good looking woman. Excellent BBBJ and several positions. Her skills match her reputation.

  2. #17926

    Sylvia Hope69

    Today, I finally had the pleasure of meeting Sylvia Hope69 and her sexy German accent. Comms were great, no drama. I walked up to her incall in Sanford / Lake mary and she opened the door in her sexy outfit. She hugged me and did some dfk. She loves to kiss. We started out the date by just talking, just to calm the nerves. She's very congenial, down to earth and easy to talk to. After that I dropped the dono and off to the races in her bedroom. She started out with a fantastic bbj, man she's good. So, then, I told her it's my turn and I went down on her. I got her to squirt and she advised me I'm a good kitty eater. She can be multi orgasmic if you hit the right spots. After that it was onto cfs, we started out in mish, then doggie and I finished in the bag. Afterwards, we showered and then talked some more. She gave something to drink and I was out the door. Like others have mentioned previously, she's very GFE, which is always the magic words for me and such a turn on. So, much energy and passion. She's more on the mature side, but, this woman loves sex! I will repeat and then some. She can be contacted on this very forum. Her handle is Sylvia Hope69.

    As always, monger safe, I'm out.
    Last edited by BbbbbwLover; 07-31-26 at 20:54. Reason: Spelling

  3. #17925
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    Was supposed to meet up last Sunday but she never hit back to me.

  4. #17924

    Sophia utr

    I had a great dream with Sophia the other day, she waited for me in a very sexy outfit that highlighted all of her assets. I didn't have a lot of time so we got right down to business, like someone had mentioned on here before she gave an outstanding BBBJ!! I actually had to stop her because I was going to pop way too early LOL. We moved on to several other positions, but one of my favorites on her was the doggy position. What of view? What an ass!! She let me share this picture with the forum with her approval.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260731_064602.jpg‎  

  5. #17923
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?
    She's been seeing guys, but also asking for No reviews. People have been getting back to me in DMs with thanks. Only complaint is spotty comms. Hence me warning about planning way ahead. She's a dream.

  6. #17922

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Bbbbbwlover clear your inbox, so I can send you the digits foe Glaze.
    I've been on this site for a few years now and I thought this would never happen. Space sure runs out quick just like on my firestick.

  7. #17921

    Clear your inbox bbbbbwlover

    Bbbbbwlover clear your inbox, so I can send you the digits foe Glaze.

  8. #17920

    New UTR Clio

    Has anyone seen the new UTR Clio who was introduced by OrlandoOD?

  9. #17919
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Had another great session with this gem of a woman. She has a reputation for her skills and she flawlessly lives up to that reputation. Easily can argue she gives the best head in FL. She's on here under that handle so reach out sooner than later.
    It was really nice seeing you again, I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for stopping by sweetheart.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo 💋.

  10. #17918

    Scarlett

    Thanks to Evanos for the digits. I was able to see Scarlett last week. She was cool and everything went well. Note that she has pierced nipples and I had a good time playing with them. I will probably have her in my rotation now.

  11. #17917

    Jerseygirl

    Had another great session with this gem of a woman. She has a reputation for her skills and she flawlessly lives up to that reputation. Easily can argue she gives the best head in FL. She's on here under that handle so reach out sooner than later.

  12. #17916

    On my way to Scarlett

    Any recent reviews? She has a new number. Thanks to Ev for them.

  13. #17915

    Sophia

    Hey brothers, a big shout out to Ghostrider for the introduction to Sophia! First she has great communication from initial texts until the scheduled meeting. She prefers text because she said her English was not great. But when we finally met we had no issues communicating in person. She is personable and fun to chat with. She was wearing that all lace or netting outfit and looking amazing. We got comfortable in a very familiar private apartment. She's exactly what you would imagine if you were to think about a Spanish MILF, with perfect proportions! Beautiful eyes and sexy smile, mouth and tongue. You will just have to see it for yourself! I've seen Jersey before, and I think they've been traded notes and perfecting the BBBJ experience because it was epic. As was her super clean and fresh kitty! I absolutely should've scheduled her for every day I was in town! That's how much I enjoyed my time with her! You guys have so many options that it's probably analysis paralysis BUT you definitely have to add her to your to do list!

    Thanks again to Ghostrider her gatekeeper and to all of you gentlemen sharing your experiences and local knowledge with us.

  14. #17914

    Michele

    I had a dream about this girl and let me tell you it was nothing short of amazing. This was the best dream I've ever had, glad I stayed for 90 minutes. She was beautiful. She had a very nice body and very pretty face at the same time. The dream started with some top notch BBBJ, then missionary and CG to finish round 1. We laid and cuddled for a while. Round 2 was more amazing BBJ and RCG which was also amazing. This girls has elite skills. 10/10.

  15. #17913

    Seleste

    I had a date with Seleste the other day. She still has a sexy spinner body and a gorgeous face. We had an outcall date. Her BBBJ and full service is top-notch. I always have a great time with her and she is not a clock watcher. If I had more free time, I would see her more often. EverydayJ is her gatekeeper. Contact him for her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape