Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 26914
-
08-03-26 14:11 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 55Bunny is Bony
I saw her two months ago and about 3 weeks ago. During that time, I don't know if she's was on ozempic, but she lost so much weight that her ribs and shoulder blades were sharply defined. She was so skinny and bony that it was a turn off. I couldn't even finish.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 00:27 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 668Sky Ryan
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8168459328/1
I see she is back in Missouri but I saw her in Bloomingdale last week and she told me then she travels between Missouri here and I think Indy. Set up was fairly easy. I asked for rates and the qv rate was 200! Um, no. I politely declined and she asks how much I got. I told her 100. She said she could only do I qv for that. Well I only last a few minutes so that is all I wanted. Met her at her hotel. Her pics are filtered although they are her. Her hair is not as blonde and she wasn't wearing that much makeup but for 100 I was not expecting movie star looks. Let me suck on her tits to get hard. She put on a cover and blew me for just a few minutes. Ask me how I wanted it and I choose missionary. I ask to eat her pussy and she said yes. No smell and fresh tasting pussy. I ate for a few minutes and climbed aboard to pump and dump in the bag. If I see she is back in the area and I am close I will see her again for 100. Never for 200, not even if it was hour option.
B.
-
08-02-26 18:13 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 387Tryst is a GPS site mostly.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 17:57 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 107Mariah Oak Brook
Someone with recent experience might be able to add to this report. I met her a few times a couple of years ago. I noticed she was recently back from time to time, but using pics that must be 3-4 years old or so.
She was a smoke show when she first started posting. A little thick but all natural and very attractive like her pics. I heard she had a very limited menu at the time and put little effort into her meets.
Nothing against her though she was a nice enough girl just didn't try very hard. She did seem like the body type that had the potential for weight gain though, so her using the older pics made me question that. I hope someone can verify, but looks like she has put on 20-35 lbs or so. I am basing that on a social media post I came accross from back in June. If very thick is your thing then go for it, but don't expect much effort unless she has changed her ways. Safe and legit though. Just a heads up for anyone considering.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0
-
08-02-26 17:46 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
If you search the forum she was recently discussed. She legit and pics are real. Some not very recent. She checks a box once or twice if you aren't expecting anything special or GFE. She does respond and doesn't flake like so many. She is safe and reliable. Past her prime and pushing 30 now, but still attractive. So yes so was talked into a couple of lame low budget flicks with the same old dude over 10 yours ago when she 18 or 19. I don't see that as a big deal or reason to see her but that was her. I also wouldn't call her a porn star due to her limited exposure. If you are curious don't hesitate but don't expect much other than her looks. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Rickyp1412
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 16:04 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 47Bunny / Chelcee Clifton
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4078810659/1
Anyone familiar with Bunny / Chelcee Clifton? Apparently she is former pornstar, and has been here before but goes around the country. A lot of reviews on the site, but wanted to see if anyone saw her recently.
-
08-02-26 10:32 #26713Regular Member

Posts: 4Skye Baby on Tryst?
Has anyone had any experience with this provider?
https://tryst.link/escort/skye-baby-333
I'm not finding any other ways to verify anything (TER, reverse image search, etc.) but she's also not asking for a deposit on the page.
Curious if anyone out there has met with this person?
-
08-01-26 12:59 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 28Agree!
If she was at the 4. $$ mark, I would consider seeing her see her. BUT it looks like she want a 90 minutes session or more for 7 which is nuts. She has no reviews anywhere that I know of.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
I cannot book someone like her without knowing anything about her sessions. She looks like she is on the verge of being a BBW.
-
08-01-26 06:24 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thank you
Yes I registered for that as well and noticed that you need a different login and all. Going to go look at that now and see if I can get in. I speak a little deutsch and a bit of spanish. Now as far as Romanian girls yea many are a smoke show. In my building here we have ukes checks and even dp's around the area. Most of the younger women are very hot. Also very married to guys that can barely speak the language. I need to do research. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 20:11 #26710Senior Member

Posts: 87THIS is what yall are paying high end prices for nowadays?
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
Jesus what a time to be a woman.
-
07-31-26 16:08 #26709Senior Member

Posts: 176Yea, one & done for me man.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 13:57 #26708Senior Member

Posts: 1264I saw her a couple months ago. It was 2 girls in the room. They had security on another room. Ad described the girl as Latina which is wasn't. 2 black girls, one light skinned the other dark skinned. I saw the light skin one. She had a large scar on one of her thighs but was still the better looking girl in my opinion. Did k9 with her which is rare but looked great from the back. All bare service for a slight increase. I also asked for exo pics and got pics of her upper body. She doesn't show her the front of her lower body I assume due to the large scar which might make her identifiable to those who knows her.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:58 #26707Senior Member

Posts: 216I haven't visited for years but there's a whole section devoted to these clubs on international sex guide. Since the name is similar to this site and it looks almost identical, I assume they were created by the same person or group. The downside is re-registering as our usernames don't transfer over.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:38 #26706Senior Member

Posts: 1629That's an obvious scam.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 06:42 #26705Senior Member

Posts: 1620Wow
Going to thank you now. And I have a relation in vienna and speaks german fluently actually as good as a native as he lived in hamburg for many years as well. Time to go.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




