Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 17671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17431

    Pics of Abra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?
    If anyone has any pics of Abra, I'd like to be refreshed on what she looked like. Did some searching and saw a mention that she's dead.

    Edit

    Found this…

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33984-Another-what-happened-to.&p=6136005&viewfull=1#post6136005

  2. #17430

    Abra

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?
    The last I heard from Abra, she had moved to Indianapolis found someone to pay for a boob job moved to Phoenix and was working quietly in Phoenix. I'd like to think she's the hot mommy in the pick up line at an elementary school who gives the best blowjob in the district?

  3. #17429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed her too. If anyone finds her, I'm interested. In general, any spinner body, 100 lbs would be great if you have info.

    I've been around forever. If you remember Abra, 401 k Jazz, Hot Blonde Maggie, etc.
    Oh damn. Abra is a name I haven't thought about in years. What happened to her?

  4. #17428
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.
    Luckily for me, the first girl showed me who she is before we even met. I inquired about some weird fetishes of mine which admittedly are not for everyone, and she was one of the rudest to ever reply, basically told me to fuck off. So I did.

  5. #17427
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    I texted this one like 6 different times and not a single reply. How long did it take you?
    That happens often with out of area numbers & hot gals.

  6. #17426
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed the first girl before, she is absolutely awful, and even the thought of a double wouldn't get me to go see her again. One of the very few times I left without getting off, (my choice) she has absolutely no idea how to suck a dick. The second girl is cute and I'd see her on condition the first girl stays away.
    I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.

  7. #17425
    I texted this one like 6 different times and not a single reply. How long did it take you?

  8. #17424
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    The first girl in this post has been around for a while but can't remember ever seeing anything about her. Now she's posting a double with this new girl who I've seen posting on LC recently. Has anyone seen either or possibly both of them? I've never had a true 3-way and they appear to be a nice mix with 2 different types of girls. Any intel on either of them would be helpful so I can avoid walking into a potential scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213538284
    I've reviewed the first girl before, she is absolutely awful, and even the thought of a double wouldn't get me to go see her again. One of the very few times I left without getting off, (my choice) she has absolutely no idea how to suck a dick. The second girl is cute and I'd see her on condition the first girl stays away.

  9. #17423

    The 1st girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    The first girl in this post has been around for a while but can't remember ever seeing anything about her. Now she's posting a double with this new girl who I've seen posting on LC recently. Has anyone seen either or possibly both of them? I've never had a true 3-way and they appear to be a nice mix with 2 different types of girls. Any intel on either of them would be helpful so I can avoid walking into a potential scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213538284
    I did a review on her. She was legit when I saw her. I wasn't impressed with her. Seemed nice enough just not a good performance. I'd link the post but for some reason search is disabled so I can't find it. It wasn't too long ago. I don't know who the 2nd girl is but she looks like a cutie!! EDIT: The 2nd girl is Nina Vale. Someone asked about her before. I don't think anyone has posted saying they actually saw her. A search for Nina ( if your search is working ) should bring it up.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-29-26 at 22:21. Reason: additional info

  10. #17422

    Issa

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    At least you got a response. I've tried her multiple times with nothing back.
    I've called and left voicemails and texted several times in recent weeks. No response at all. Pass.

  11. #17421

    New 2 Girl

    The first girl in this post has been around for a while but can't remember ever seeing anything about her. Now she's posting a double with this new girl who I've seen posting on LC recently. Has anyone seen either or possibly both of them? I've never had a true 3-way and they appear to be a nice mix with 2 different types of girls. Any intel on either of them would be helpful so I can avoid walking into a potential scam.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213538284

  12. #17420
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Issa / Blonde Babydoll.

    314-901-0880.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106

    Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.
    At least you got a response. I've tried her multiple times with nothing back.

  13. #17419

    Nina

    Damn I had my eyes set on her and wanted to try her out. But man if she feels like scam artist that sucks. She looks really good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Can speak to a few of these, though I haven't partaken for various reasons.

    Met Carmen for a bit, really just gave her a ride but got a good look (and some feels) at her body. She's definitely a hard user and is thinner than her pics. Probably too thin but not scary thin. No baby damage and felt tight enough, but dry. Shes got some city miles on her but a cute little body. Teeth are highly suspect, she does not show them, even while taking in person.

    I personally read her as very high health risk, cover or not. Picked her up at a house not far at all off the MLK stroll. To Pup's point, I expect that's not a coincidence. She honestly seemed to me like a really nice girl, though I did catch a whiff of volatility. Hygiene was OK but I also picked up a hint of yesterdays sashimi on my digits after she jumped out for a re-up. BYO cover because she wont have one. That said, if you seem as clean as I apparently do and you dont particularly feel the need to stay that way, then don't bring anything at all. She wont mind.

    Nina is a former stripper who has operated under several names now. When I talked to her, she was staying with a friend just north of 70 near kingshighway, so still North City hood. I got strong scam vibes from her. Between the location, the multiple names and her general shiftiness, I'd say operate at your own risk.

    Traded messages with Present. Wants 150/250/400 for straight covered half & half. Quoted 800 for GFE that didn't include daty. So, if you can operate under those rules at that price, she seems legit and is definitely the kind of hot af, perky, well maintained spinner we don't see too often here. I'd say dive in, the water looks pristine.

  14. #17418

    Jessica

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213355577

    I was in town for a day and decided to try out this Latina. Comms were good, she quoted $/ qv, $. 5/ hh, and $$. 5/ hr. I opted for hh. I wanted to have the option to play with her chest if the session went well. Went to her spot and she gave me her room number when I got to the parking lot. Pics were accurate, she's a voluptuous spinner with some back tattoos and perfect c / d cups. We undressed, and I snuck a suck of her tits. Little did I know that was the only time I would put my mouth on her. We started with a CBJ, and as we moved on to cowgirl, she grabbed a wet wipe, poked a hole in the middle of it, and poked my already rubbered jr through it. Never seen that before. I get being safe, but really? Anyways, as she was riding on top, I go for another taste of her tits when she pushed my head back down. Apparently that wasn't on the menu. Well, being the trooper that I am, I settled for fondling them as she rode me. Then we switch for a doggy where I held her from her tight waist to fill the bag. I suspect she might not be suited for bigger guys, as I sensed some discomfort whenever I drove deep. She's pretty small for being so curvy, and I am of very average size. Take that how you will, I didn't follow up on it. Might be worth a repeat if she would allow some titty suck. Otherwise, she has a nice body and didn't seem problematic. Offered me a beer afterwards, so maybe I sling good dick after all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ff827d8752af476b099d2514333fef87_f.jpg‎   5bb5db36ec89ad7992cb496fc1b58da3_f.jpg‎  

  15. #17417

    Private messaged you

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Page.

    3142803042.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213353660

    Pros: actually response to text messages, doesn't leave you waiting when you arrive or ghosts, accurate photos.

    Cons: obviously new to this thing because she is very quiet, total dead fish, doesn't say almost a goddamn word. The vibe of her post does not match the vibe of her in person.

    Will pass in the future.
    I sent you a private message asking for more info on her. I'm going to see this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape