Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 17669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17429
    Can speak to a few of these, though I haven't partaken for various reasons.

    Met Carmen for a bit, really just gave her a ride but got a good look (and some feels) at her body. She's definitely a hard user and is thinner than her pics. Probably too thin but not scary thin. No baby damage and felt tight enough, but dry. Shes got some city miles on her but a cute little body. Teeth are highly suspect, she does not show them, even while taking in person.

    I personally read her as very high health risk, cover or not. Picked her up at a house not far at all off the MLK stroll. To Pup's point, I expect that's not a coincidence. She honestly seemed to me like a really nice girl, though I did catch a whiff of volatility. Hygiene was OK but I also picked up a hint of yesterdays sashimi on my digits after she jumped out for a re-up. BYO cover because she wont have one. That said, if you seem as clean as I apparently do and you dont particularly feel the need to stay that way, then don't bring anything at all. She wont mind.

    Nina is a former stripper who has operated under several names now. When I talked to her, she was staying with a friend just north of 70 near kingshighway, so still North City hood. I got strong scam vibes from her. Between the location, the multiple names and her general shiftiness, I'd say operate at your own risk.

    Traded messages with Present. Wants 150/250/400 for straight covered half & half. Quoted 800 for GFE that didn't include daty. So, if you can operate under those rules at that price, she seems legit and is definitely the kind of hot af, perky, well maintained spinner we don't see too often here. I'd say dive in, the water looks pristine.

  2. #17428
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Is this AA girl legit that posta on RR?
    Yes, I have and yes it is good. Nice tight body, just a CBJ. Loves to be fucked from behind. So nice 20 minute fuck and she came twice. Recommend highly. Very nice personality too.

  3. #17427

    Carmen

    Don't know about the rest but Carmen is a heavy user, has a handler, dangerous. Be careful.

  4. #17426
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!
    That tends to work out well for you. I've gotten a free visit each time she's ghosted me. I usually go back the next week and think of it as a 2 for 1.

  5. #17425

    Legit Hispanic Peeler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042

    I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.

    Positives.

    Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.

    Negatives.

    You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.

    She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.

    Peace.

  6. #17424

    Lilia

    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!

  7. #17423

  8. #17422

    Belleville 5 Star service

    Is this AA girl legit that posta on RR?

  9. #17421

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? I'll have a chance to visit next week but don't want to waste my time if not worth it.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213014856
    I count at least 4 different women in those pics. No idea who is behind the door. Be sure to let us know. TIA.

  10. #17420

    Anyone?

    Anyone see her? I'll have a chance to visit next week but don't want to waste my time if not worth it.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213014856

  11. #17419

    Burner App Nannies

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this as well. NOW I get it. Jeez.
    Yep, add "incall" to the list too.

    I'm on Text Free now. I'll miss the in-app contacts list on Burner cause TF doesn't have one and I sure AF ain't giving it access to my real contacts list. But at least I don't have to censor myself.

  12. #17418

    Mia: Tweaked Out Scam Artist & Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the good news is she's actually a little cuter than her pics.

    The bad news is she's a meth head who can't sit still for more than a few seconds. Saw the pipe laying on a table in her room and she confirmed she's been on it a couple of years. Probably why she's slimmer than her pics.

    The worse news is she's a scam artist and thief who will steal your money. Stay away.

    PM me for details if that's not enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2253.jpeg‎   IMG_2252.jpeg‎   IMG_2251.jpg‎  

  13. #17417
    Her friend told me that she been homeless ever since she lost her apartment. Been living under a bridge with her gf somewhere downtown. Haven't heard from months from her unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.

  14. #17416

  15. #17415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/835686011740 Decided to take a chance. Incall is that low end hotel on North Lindbergh. Got there on time she said she needed 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I call and she says sorry gives room number. Lots of sketch people all around the whole area but since is still daylight I went ahead.

    Her body was pretty nice. Petite, tight little ass small pierced titties. Her face was kind of rough. I didn't see any signs of illegal substance use but the face said she had a pretty tough past.

    She was fresh from the shower and we went right to it. Started with a decent BBJ moved up for a little kiss and cuddle and rolled over for FS. No upcharge option if I wanted bare. Still having issue with Mr Happy performing. Finished off with a BBJ CIM. No idea if spit or swallowed. Don't really matter to me at that point. Got a warm cloth and wiped me off. A little casual conversation. She is a smoker and as a former smoker I can usually detect the smell pretty easily. I didn't smell any.

    I went HHR (200) I don't recall QV or HR donations. More than likely will repeat but want to explore other options with other providers.
    Saw her today. Fresh showered and smells good. Petite, soft booty. BBBJCIM for $. She's nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape