Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4895
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4820

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker5901  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.

    I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.
    Seen Michelle last week too for a hh. You can negotiate with her. You could've got her for way less than what you paid. Im not sharing what we agreed on and what i gave her. That's between me and her. Im just putting it out there that she can be negotiated with. Like most of them.

  2. #4819

    Bridgeville Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if anyone has made the visit since this one came to town?

    Rates seemed reasonable. Just curious about the neighborhood. The larger white lady has been on the scene.

    For a while. But she's not my type.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...d/584450093168
    Seen this ad too and am interested. Looks like she has the same number as big girl kay. So they must know each other. I did see big girl kay for a bj a few months back and it was really good. That's all I wanted. Does anyone know what happened to the search mode in the upper right hand corner? Im not seeing it now.

  3. #4818

    Bridgeville Chocolate

    Checking to see if anyone has made the visit since this one came to town?

    Rates seemed reasonable. Just curious about the neighborhood. The larger white lady has been on the scene.

    For a while. But she's not my type.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...d/584450093168

  4. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    That ad is already gone, but in searching some of the keywords from the URL, I found this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/464555491183

    If this is her, she used to post up by the Philadelphia airport. I've not seen her, but there was a look to her face that warned me off, evidence of use. I have no evidence one way or the other.

    In these pictures, as with her previous ones, she certainly looks happy which is usually a solid indicator that she'd be a good time. TOFTT and report back!
    I saw Michelle the other day. 120 ss 160 hh 200 hr. She's definitely cute, but all business. During the introductory flute session, I invited her over for some 69, which she liked. Found out that BBFS is an extra 40, but "Don't cum inside me. " Mentioning that I've had a vasectomy got a greenlight for giving her a creampie.

    I elected for the hh, plus tax, but only got 15 minutes since she's the kind of girl that once you pop, that's the end of the date. She's definitely better than the local talent, but I'd say just do the short stay since she cuts things short after the first pop.

  5. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by CavHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's legit? I thought she was posted as a scam / rob sometime last year or so.
    I saw you over the winter. BAD monkey problem. I thought I would give her a 2nd shot hoping to catch her sober If I did a mornign visit. Scheduled with her the day before so that she knew to expect me and then nother the following morning.

    Not worth the effort.

  6. #4815
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
    She has a second ad up too. Something about the pictures are making me wary. I did get a hold of her though, she quoted 100 QQ 220 Hr.

    If you decide to take one for the team let me know.

  7. #4814

    Any info on her?

    Is anyone familiar with this one? Don't think she's been around very long. I have reached out to her but haven't heard from her yet. Looks like her middle is big. Either she's heavy in the tummy or she could be pregnant. Just an observation. Doesn't really matter as long as her head skills are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...m/922216360058
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260726_123030_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260726_123046_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260726_123414_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #4813

    Jaydah

    Quote Originally Posted by CipLover  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? I don't see her posting any more.
    Yeah she still around. Seen her maybe two weeks ago. My second visit. Her sex is decent but her bj is lousy. Not a good bj at all. So if your one who only likes bjs and want someone to go to for just a bj. She aint the one. I won't be going back just because of that. I really like a good bj.

  9. #4812

    Anna

    Gave it a shot for the BJ only. I was the pics yearrrrs ago and she was a looker. But he drugs have been hard on her.

    Big tits. And her general build is just Round. I'll pass on a 2nd try. Mission not accomplished.

    She just real. And she is nice. And tries to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seafo...e/176707854896

  10. #4811

    Jaydah

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her pretty regularly for a while. She got locked up for warrants a little bit ago and is trying to stay utr. She has a new number that I'd be happy to share for her in pm if anyone is interested.

    Happy to share more details. I'm traveling this week so it may be a little bit before I can get back to you but I'll check back periodically.
    Is she still around? I don't see her posting any more.

  11. #4810

    New Castle

    Looking for an outcall in that area. Any suggestion?

  12. #4809

    Jessica and Melody

    Jsthrny Jsthrny is offline.

    Regular Member.

    Posts: 10.

    Scam.

    Went to see this one and when I pulled up only saw dudes and no female. I was told to hang on cause room was not ready (that was bs) I'm pretty sure she was waiting for someone to show up. I left cause I now carry. Had the same situation happen before and broke out in a fight. I think I might stop trying these girls out now. I've seen Melodie also a few times but she is constantly asking for money and comes up with excuses to not be available.

    I've seen Jessica a few times and haven't had any problems. Either I've been lucky or she likes me. I'll go with lucky. I've seen Melody twice but haven't seen her in a while. She does ask for money all the time and is never available when I want to see her again.

  13. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/181768998910
    That ad is already gone, but in searching some of the keywords from the URL, I found this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/464555491183

    If this is her, she used to post up by the Philadelphia airport. I've not seen her, but there was a look to her face that warned me off, evidence of use. I have no evidence one way or the other.

    In these pictures, as with her previous ones, she certainly looks happy which is usually a solid indicator that she'd be a good time. TOFTT and report back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

  14. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/181768998910
    Nice girl, open menu. Boobs are saggy, but that can be fun.

  15. #4806

    Michelle

    Anyone have any experience with this one? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...v/181768998910

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape