Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 17696
-
07-30-26 13:30 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 112I will second RangerStl. I'd rather use my hand than see the first woman.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 07:04 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 92I texted this one like 6 different times and not a single reply. How long did it take you?
Originally Posted by JoeCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 06:09 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 218I've reviewed the first girl before, she is absolutely awful, and even the thought of a double wouldn't get me to go see her again. One of the very few times I left without getting off, (my choice) she has absolutely no idea how to suck a dick. The second girl is cute and I'd see her on condition the first girl stays away.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 22:13 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 158The 1st girl
I did a review on her. She was legit when I saw her. I wasn't impressed with her. Seemed nice enough just not a good performance. I'd link the post but for some reason search is disabled so I can't find it. It wasn't too long ago. I don't know who the 2nd girl is but she looks like a cutie!! EDIT: The 2nd girl is Nina Vale. Someone asked about her before. I don't think anyone has posted saying they actually saw her. A search for Nina ( if your search is working ) should bring it up.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-29-26 at 22:21. Reason: additional info
-
07-29-26 18:49 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 105Issa
I've called and left voicemails and texted several times in recent weeks. No response at all. Pass.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 08:56 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 338New 2 Girl
The first girl in this post has been around for a while but can't remember ever seeing anything about her. Now she's posting a double with this new girl who I've seen posting on LC recently. Has anyone seen either or possibly both of them? I've never had a true 3-way and they appear to be a nice mix with 2 different types of girls. Any intel on either of them would be helpful so I can avoid walking into a potential scam.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213538284
-
07-27-26 11:34 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 355At least you got a response. I've tried her multiple times with nothing back.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 00:54 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 164Nina
Damn I had my eyes set on her and wanted to try her out. But man if she feels like scam artist that sucks. She looks really good.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 00:08 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 68Jessica
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213355577
I was in town for a day and decided to try out this Latina. Comms were good, she quoted $/ qv, $. 5/ hh, and $$. 5/ hr. I opted for hh. I wanted to have the option to play with her chest if the session went well. Went to her spot and she gave me her room number when I got to the parking lot. Pics were accurate, she's a voluptuous spinner with some back tattoos and perfect c / d cups. We undressed, and I snuck a suck of her tits. Little did I know that was the only time I would put my mouth on her. We started with a CBJ, and as we moved on to cowgirl, she grabbed a wet wipe, poked a hole in the middle of it, and poked my already rubbered jr through it. Never seen that before. I get being safe, but really? Anyways, as she was riding on top, I go for another taste of her tits when she pushed my head back down. Apparently that wasn't on the menu. Well, being the trooper that I am, I settled for fondling them as she rode me. Then we switch for a doggy where I held her from her tight waist to fill the bag. I suspect she might not be suited for bigger guys, as I sensed some discomfort whenever I drove deep. She's pretty small for being so curvy, and I am of very average size. Take that how you will, I didn't follow up on it. Might be worth a repeat if she would allow some titty suck. Otherwise, she has a nice body and didn't seem problematic. Offered me a beer afterwards, so maybe I sling good dick after all.
-
07-26-26 17:15 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 150Private messaged you
I sent you a private message asking for more info on her. I'm going to see this week.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 13:11 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 308Issa / Blonde Babydoll.
314-901-0880.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/954860694106
Just the typical experience of making arrangements and then ghosting and then, to make this dumber, texting me an hour later asking when I was coming over. Has to be a user that fell asleep or something like that. Pass.
-
07-26-26 13:07 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 308Cam.
6187724318.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213379355
Pros: generally replies to text messages, and it's more than just one word bullshit answers most of the time kind of.
Cons: never fucking saw her, and I was even the sucker who drove out twice to her incall try and make it happen. Both times I waited around 10 minutes and crickets. Then I left and only then did I get messages after that asking where I was or what the plan was or whatever bullshit saying that she had to walk her dog or forgot to check her phone or blah blah blah. I don't have time for that bullshit.
-
07-26-26 13:04 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 308Page.
3142803042.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213353660
Pros: actually response to text messages, doesn't leave you waiting when you arrive or ghosts, accurate photos.
Cons: obviously new to this thing because she is very quiet, total dead fish, doesn't say almost a goddamn word. The vibe of her post does not match the vibe of her in person.
Will pass in the future.
-
07-26-26 01:29 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 87Lilia NCNS
When was this?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Same happened to me. I'm trying to figure out if something traumatic happened to her, or she abruptly decided to retire, or she decided to deliberately jerk us around.
-
07-25-26 11:39 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 101Can speak to a few of these, though I haven't partaken for various reasons.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
Met Carmen for a bit, really just gave her a ride but got a good look (and some feels) at her body. She's definitely a hard user and is thinner than her pics. Probably too thin but not scary thin. No baby damage and felt tight enough, but dry. Shes got some city miles on her but a cute little body. Teeth are highly suspect, she does not show them, even while taking in person.
I personally read her as very high health risk, cover or not. Picked her up at a house not far at all off the MLK stroll. To Pup's point, I expect that's not a coincidence. She honestly seemed to me like a really nice girl, though I did catch a whiff of volatility. Hygiene was OK but I also picked up a hint of yesterdays sashimi on my digits after she jumped out for a re-up. BYO cover because she wont have one. That said, if you seem as clean as I apparently do and you dont particularly feel the need to stay that way, then don't bring anything at all. She wont mind.
Nina is a former stripper who has operated under several names now. When I talked to her, she was staying with a friend just north of 70 near kingshighway, so still North City hood. I got strong scam vibes from her. Between the location, the multiple names and her general shiftiness, I'd say operate at your own risk.
Traded messages with Present. Wants 150/250/400 for straight covered half & half. Quoted 800 for GFE that didn't include daty. So, if you can operate under those rules at that price, she seems legit and is definitely the kind of hot af, perky, well maintained spinner we don't see too often here. I'd say dive in, the water looks pristine.











Reply With Quote





