Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17019

    Tamera Hooters

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-97a62205cecd

    Wants 6, cannot host. Looks smoking hot, maybe too hot. Her profile says, ". I'm a cowgirl who loves to ride, and I know how to pleasure a man. " Wonder how that is allowed on the site?
    Not going to work but I love the thought that it might, ha. Tamera has a pic in a Hooters shirt and lists food service as her occupation (along with that smoking bikini pic). Next time I drive by a Hooters I'm stopping in for a shot to see if I can catch her in the wild.

  2. #17018

    Updates

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d588bbef2f2f

    Wants $3 K at a minimum. Wants to go out to dinner before BCD. Cannot host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-97a62205cecd

    Wants 6, cannot host. Looks smoking hot, maybe too hot. Her profile says, ". I'm a cowgirl who loves to ride, and I know how to pleasure a man. " Wonder how that is allowed on the site?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-65f60dc15f99

    Slow to respond and won't say how much $ she wants. Maybe just a tease.

    If you have any info on any of these, please share.

  3. #17017

    Diamond

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-e7a5ce535459

    Lots of talking and arrangement to end up. With nothing. She asks for a deposit. Amd she is always making a new excuse when it is time to meet. Lock a d skip to mypass the headache she is.

  4. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    42? With those lines I'm guessing 52 or 62.
    I met "Kay" about six months ago. Got together several times actually. You are correct she is 55 (I think), but she (YMMV) ultimately gave me the best BBBJ I've ever had & gave up BBFSCIP the second time we met & every time thereafter. Always MSOG & is a nice lady. She hosted too. I moved on, but kind of regret it. Good kisser too.

  5. #17015
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She has new pics and looks like she has lost weight. Has anyone seen her lately?
    Theyre just newer old pics.

  6. #17014

    Mariread

    She has new pics and looks like she has lost weight. Has anyone seen her lately?

  7. #17013

    Allison

    Any info or recent meet review? Thinking of setting something up. Pm if needed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-d896b11457e5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260802_160228_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260802_160221_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #17012

    Samanta

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I've had good communication with this one. She is Brazilian and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and if it went well.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73255663
    I sent you a private message asking for more info on her.

  9. #17011

    Samanta. Brazilian on SugarDaddy Meet

    I've had good communication with this one. She is Brazilian and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and if it went well.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73255663

  10. #17010

    Marie from Woodridge

    I used to see a woman named Marie from the Woodridge area, AA, late-30's, beautiful Amazonian body. Please contact me if you have seen her as of late.

  11. #17009

    AI Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    For the last three days I have been chatting with these two members and I am fairly certain, based on the language in their correspondence, that they are AI. I also sent copies of their writing to AI and they confirmed they are probably written by AI. Are any of you having similar experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3e24f79d61b2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-17876dede2b7

    Let me know please.
    The one that shows being a member since 2018 might be legit, but profiles created in June or July of this year in their 30's with one pic from a distance all seem to be a recent AI pattern.

  12. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    She went dark guys. I was told by her she took her profile down. Can someone validate.
    Her profile is gone. I wanted to partake in that GB.

    How did you manage to msg her if you aren't able to access Seeking?

  13. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by Timrogers  [View Original Post]
    I had an AI response happen to me yesterday on seeking. Was having a circular conversation and asked a simple question. It sent back a long text that was completely out of context, basically repeated itself. Clearly an AI response. Seeking just gets worse and worse.
    The amount of profiles that come off as written by some sort of script, AI etc is getting ridiculous. Same vague, non-specific, milquetoast language.

  14. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by TraderCity  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm interested, pm me. Thanks.
    She went dark guys. I was told by her she took her profile down. Can someone validate.

  15. #17005

    AI members

    For the last three days I have been chatting with these two members and I am fairly certain, based on the language in their correspondence, that they are AI. I also sent copies of their writing to AI and they confirmed they are probably written by AI. Are any of you having similar experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3e24f79d61b2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-17876dede2b7

    Let me know please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape