Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17023

    Time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-97a62205cecd

    This one switched over to Telegram, we worked out the details. Set up a time to meet, I want to confirm no response. She claimed that she just doesn't check her telegram very often. Send me some sexy pics then we switched to texting. Set up another time to meet and she no showed.

  2. #17022

    Thank you!

    This is all very helpful and saves hours of wasted time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Megan 27 mayfield.

    Full Bush kinky sub 2 bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-5ad6dac8bb9f

    Evergreen park.

    Mairead 26 Beverly area her place only.

    150 bbfscip plenty have reviewed her here. Need her new number if anyone has it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e

    Lulu 35.

    She was just okay she also squirts a lot 2 plus Ubers BBFS cip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b

    34 Spanish short girl just okay 1. 5-3 depending on how smooth you are. Bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    Vanessa 31 oak Brook.

    Cfs, flexible $, wants a vibe first.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156

    Tara 33 replied a month later w her number, lost cause.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-b369f89c2f00

    Aria 30 south loop wants more than 2 so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-faac894d8dfe

    Jennifer 35.

    Wants 500 and is way too controlling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-ae90fd907e69

    Ele 27 controlling and gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Ashbelle 23 gps girl only does it for money doesn't enjoy sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e24d8033d5e5

    Cher 36 no comms probably scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f3e8e59f7bbe

    Cam 28 no comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-93cf293185e2

    Senasya 30 Naperville.

    No comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-96eb720b4c17

    Kate 22.

    Horrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c48a2ab7e9d3

    Maya 32.

    Wanted to play games.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-8d8443dd8d4e

    Mary 34 highland park.

    Gps wants 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3a670bc22c52

    Jessie 33.

    Weird one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-57c60d736d1d

    Molly 30 Winfield (close to Naperville).

    Stopped responding mid text for absolutely no reason. Weird.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-8f73ce65e1e7

    McKenzie 32 Prospect Heights.

    Too entitled and demanding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-17f1b6ccfbd7

    Jennifer 24.

    Bad attitude I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-afc40b5492c7

    Ruby 22.

    Gps wants 8.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-96a2478f88d3

    Casey 37.

    Doesn't want to send her pictures. I thought that was weird so I stopped responding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062

    Autumn 32.

    Terrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-3077ec02bec1

    Maddison 29 elmwood park.

    Bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f

    Krista 35 Crystal lake.

    Has a big attitude I blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cd8b90a62367

    Angelica 27 Logan square.

    Nice body seems fun, never met because she's another gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-34da3d54216f

    Melissa 28.

    Kinky wants 1. 5 cfs or 3 bb cip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-30fbc357747d

    Leyla 34.

    She's rude with a bad attitude I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-a580e25a7e54

    Kate 35.

    Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-8abf1f45d4de

    Amy 42.

    She's been reviewed here before so I figured I would give her a go. She's too far out in the suburbs and expects you to uber her there and back. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724

  3. #17021

  4. #17020

    A new dump have numbers to trade if anyone wants

    Megan 27 mayfield.

    Full Bush kinky sub 2 bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-5ad6dac8bb9f

    Evergreen park.

    Mairead 26 Beverly area her place only.

    150 bbfscip plenty have reviewed her here. Need her new number if anyone has it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e

    Lulu 35.

    She was just okay she also squirts a lot 2 plus Ubers BBFS cip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-3d47e51bd80b

    34 Spanish short girl just okay 1. 5-3 depending on how smooth you are. Bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    Vanessa 31 oak Brook.

    Cfs, flexible $, wants a vibe first.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156

    Tara 33 replied a month later w her number, lost cause.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-b369f89c2f00

    Aria 30 south loop wants more than 2 so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-faac894d8dfe

    Jennifer 35.

    Wants 500 and is way too controlling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-ae90fd907e69

    Ele 27 controlling and gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Ashbelle 23 gps girl only does it for money doesn't enjoy sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e24d8033d5e5

    Cher 36 no comms probably scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f3e8e59f7bbe

    Cam 28 no comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-93cf293185e2

    Senasya 30 Naperville.

    No comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-96eb720b4c17

    Kate 22.

    Horrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-c48a2ab7e9d3

    Maya 32.

    Wanted to play games.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-8d8443dd8d4e

    Mary 34 highland park.

    Gps wants 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3a670bc22c52

    Jessie 33.

    Weird one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-57c60d736d1d

    Molly 30 Winfield (close to Naperville).

    Stopped responding mid text for absolutely no reason. Weird.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-8f73ce65e1e7

    McKenzie 32 Prospect Heights.

    Too entitled and demanding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-17f1b6ccfbd7

    Jennifer 24.

    Bad attitude I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-afc40b5492c7

    Ruby 22.

    Gps wants 8.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-96a2478f88d3

    Casey 37.

    Doesn't want to send her pictures. I thought that was weird so I stopped responding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062

    Autumn 32.

    Terrible comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-3077ec02bec1

    Maddison 29 elmwood park.

    Bad comms.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f

    Krista 35 Crystal lake.

    Has a big attitude I blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cd8b90a62367

    Angelica 27 Logan square.

    Nice body seems fun, never met because she's another gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-34da3d54216f

    Melissa 28.

    Kinky wants 1. 5 cfs or 3 bb cip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-30fbc357747d

    Leyla 34.

    She's rude with a bad attitude I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-a580e25a7e54

    Kate 35.

    Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-8abf1f45d4de

    Amy 42.

    She's been reviewed here before so I figured I would give her a go. She's too far out in the suburbs and expects you to uber her there and back. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724

  5. #17019

    Tamera Hooters

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-97a62205cecd

    Wants 6, cannot host. Looks smoking hot, maybe too hot. Her profile says, ". I'm a cowgirl who loves to ride, and I know how to pleasure a man. " Wonder how that is allowed on the site?
    Not going to work but I love the thought that it might, ha. Tamera has a pic in a Hooters shirt and lists food service as her occupation (along with that smoking bikini pic). Next time I drive by a Hooters I'm stopping in for a shot to see if I can catch her in the wild.

  6. #17018

    Updates

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d588bbef2f2f

    Wants $3 K at a minimum. Wants to go out to dinner before BCD. Cannot host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-97a62205cecd

    Wants 6, cannot host. Looks smoking hot, maybe too hot. Her profile says, ". I'm a cowgirl who loves to ride, and I know how to pleasure a man. " Wonder how that is allowed on the site?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-65f60dc15f99

    Slow to respond and won't say how much $ she wants. Maybe just a tease.

    If you have any info on any of these, please share.

  7. #17017

    Diamond

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-e7a5ce535459

    Lots of talking and arrangement to end up. With nothing. She asks for a deposit. Amd she is always making a new excuse when it is time to meet. Lock a d skip to mypass the headache she is.

  8. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    42? With those lines I'm guessing 52 or 62.
    I met "Kay" about six months ago. Got together several times actually. You are correct she is 55 (I think), but she (YMMV) ultimately gave me the best BBBJ I've ever had & gave up BBFSCIP the second time we met & every time thereafter. Always MSOG & is a nice lady. She hosted too. I moved on, but kind of regret it. Good kisser too.

  9. #17015
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She has new pics and looks like she has lost weight. Has anyone seen her lately?
    Theyre just newer old pics.

  10. #17014

    Mariread

    She has new pics and looks like she has lost weight. Has anyone seen her lately?

  11. #17013

    Allison

    Any info or recent meet review? Thinking of setting something up. Pm if needed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-d896b11457e5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260802_160228_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260802_160221_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #17012

    Samanta

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I've had good communication with this one. She is Brazilian and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and if it went well.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73255663
    I sent you a private message asking for more info on her.

  13. #17011

    Samanta. Brazilian on SugarDaddy Meet

    I've had good communication with this one. She is Brazilian and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and if it went well.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73255663

  14. #17010

    Marie from Woodridge

    I used to see a woman named Marie from the Woodridge area, AA, late-30's, beautiful Amazonian body. Please contact me if you have seen her as of late.

  15. #17009

    AI Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    For the last three days I have been chatting with these two members and I am fairly certain, based on the language in their correspondence, that they are AI. I also sent copies of their writing to AI and they confirmed they are probably written by AI. Are any of you having similar experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3e24f79d61b2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-17876dede2b7

    Let me know please.
    The one that shows being a member since 2018 might be legit, but profiles created in June or July of this year in their 30's with one pic from a distance all seem to be a recent AI pattern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape