Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 17041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17011

    Samanta. Brazilian on SugarDaddy Meet

    I've had good communication with this one. She is Brazilian and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and if it went well.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73255663

  2. #17010

    Marie from Woodridge

    I used to see a woman named Marie from the Woodridge area, AA, late-30's, beautiful Amazonian body. Please contact me if you have seen her as of late.

  3. #17009

    AI Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    For the last three days I have been chatting with these two members and I am fairly certain, based on the language in their correspondence, that they are AI. I also sent copies of their writing to AI and they confirmed they are probably written by AI. Are any of you having similar experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3e24f79d61b2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-17876dede2b7

    Let me know please.
    The one that shows being a member since 2018 might be legit, but profiles created in June or July of this year in their 30's with one pic from a distance all seem to be a recent AI pattern.

  4. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    She went dark guys. I was told by her she took her profile down. Can someone validate.
    Her profile is gone. I wanted to partake in that GB.

    How did you manage to msg her if you aren't able to access Seeking?

  5. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by Timrogers  [View Original Post]
    I had an AI response happen to me yesterday on seeking. Was having a circular conversation and asked a simple question. It sent back a long text that was completely out of context, basically repeated itself. Clearly an AI response. Seeking just gets worse and worse.
    The amount of profiles that come off as written by some sort of script, AI etc is getting ridiculous. Same vague, non-specific, milquetoast language.

  6. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by TraderCity  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm interested, pm me. Thanks.
    She went dark guys. I was told by her she took her profile down. Can someone validate.

  7. #17005

    AI members

    For the last three days I have been chatting with these two members and I am fairly certain, based on the language in their correspondence, that they are AI. I also sent copies of their writing to AI and they confirmed they are probably written by AI. Are any of you having similar experiences?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3e24f79d61b2

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-17876dede2b7

    Let me know please.

  8. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    I have been noticing more and more AI profiles on seeking and SD lately. It seems that someone is creating AI models and posting their pics as profiles similar to how OF girls all do the same now. Just wanted to see if anyone has noticed these "perfect" pictures on profiles and whether anyone knows what kind of scam they are pulling? All the more reason to never pay in advance.
    I had an AI response happen to me yesterday on seeking. Was having a circular conversation and asked a simple question. It sent back a long text that was completely out of context, basically repeated itself. Clearly an AI response. Seeking just gets worse and worse.

  9. #17003

    Reghan meet

    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    All:

    I cannot post the link to her Seeking as I am not a member currently but if you can look up Reghan from Elgin you will see her. She is willing to meet with a few guys next week Tuesday in Elgin. Please message me for details.

    Thank you.
    Hey, I'm interested, pm me. Thanks.

  10. #17002
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Silvana yet? Looks like her profile is somewhat new on Sugardaddymeet. Very attractive pics, probably Latin.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74935331
    She's super responsive, English isn't the best, and asks for 700 ppm, open menu, can't host. I haven't indulged yet.

  11. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    All:

    I cannot post the link to her Seeking as I am not a member currently but if you can look up Reghan from Elgin you will see her. She is willing to meet with a few guys next week Tuesday in Elgin. Please message me for details.

    Thank you.
    PM box full, if you could message me the info that'd be great.

  12. #17000

    Reghan link

    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    All:

    I cannot post the link to her Seeking as I am not a member currently but if you can look up Reghan from Elgin you will see her. She is willing to meet with a few guys next week Tuesday in Elgin. Please message me for detailsr.

    Thank you.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-86aa6a97c377

  13. #16999

    Reghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Natefarwell  [View Original Post]
    All:

    I cannot post the link to her Seeking as I am not a member currently but if you can look up Reghan from Elgin you will see her. She is willing to meet with a few guys next week Tuesday in Elgin. Please message me for details.

    Thank you.
    Your inbox is full, send me a PM. Thanks.

  14. #16998

    Reghan

    All:

    I cannot post the link to her Seeking as I am not a member currently but if you can look up Reghan from Elgin you will see her. She is willing to meet with a few guys next week Tuesday in Elgin. Please message me for details.

    Thank you.

  15. #16997

    Reghan

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape