Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24779

  2. #24778

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken a ride on this voluptuous provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...5/100222149883 I love me some big ole titties!
    Click on the first picture. Click where it says, "Is this photo real?" Look at how many ads and websites it comes up all across the country.

  3. #24777
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    She told me 120/180/350. I asked her about dfk and bbfscip. Her response was "Better be well worth it". Whatever that means. Considering her donations are all over the place, I consider that a red flag.

  4. #24776
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Ended up not seeing her Friday Comms pretty good.

    140/220/350.

  5. #24775
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Yes wondering the same thanks.

    She used to be out of CT like around Hartford or Danbury idk but there may be reviews about her there haven't looked yet I'd prefer a recent one bc more realistic.

  6. #24774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Mia or erika

    Mmhmm tough choice Mia is app business so I would never see her. Erika is known for being loud and sometime have people at the place she's doing incall at. But since April, she's being hosting at a hotel. So I would recommend her than Mia. You have a better chance of busting a nut than seeing Mia who does no bare, no GFE, no kissing, no car date, no negotiation and if you working with a big one to move along. So the choice is yours. Mia may dress sexy and stuff but Erika still have better menu.

  7. #24773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Her rate is 150 qv, 200 hh and 350 hour. That was over 3 weeks ago though.

  8. #24772

    Marissa

    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186

  9. #24771

  10. #24770

    Glad

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    IMOO. She isn't worth the hype. Its nice she sets it up and makes tries to make it an experience but the skillset isn't anythng to brag home about. Now she is decimated by energy drinks and cigarettes that she looks sick. It's a hard pass for me now.
    Someone agrees haha. I saw her years ago and remember it being okay. We did have sex too and she offered anal for extra but wasn't too keen on paying her more. What did stick out was the nasty used rag she gave me to wipe off with. Used hand sanitizer I had after touching that thing.

  11. #24769
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    She is still the absolute best at oral. That is if you don't mind waiting out front on the street for 30-60 minutes. She might not even be home, could be out shopping etc even though you made an appointment hours earlier. I was a regular for years seeing her 1-2 times per month but finally got tired of it. It's been a couple of years now and still miss her cock worshipping but it was time. Search her name here and you'll see I'm not the only one. Good luck.
    IMOO. She isn't worth the hype. Its nice she sets it up and makes tries to make it an experience but the skillset isn't anythng to brag home about. Now she is decimated by energy drinks and cigarettes that she looks sick. It's a hard pass for me now.

  12. #24768

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Search Big Mama I think you'll find something.

  13. #24767

  14. #24766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Why you say that?
    Go back to a few post and you will see why.

  15. #24765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her, and take some good advice and stay away!
    Why you say that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape