rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 25008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24768
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    She is still the absolute best at oral. That is if you don't mind waiting out front on the street for 30-60 minutes. She might not even be home, could be out shopping etc even though you made an appointment hours earlier. I was a regular for years seeing her 1-2 times per month but finally got tired of it. It's been a couple of years now and still miss her cock worshipping but it was time. Search her name here and you'll see I'm not the only one. Good luck.
    IMOO. She isn't worth the hype. Its nice she sets it up and makes tries to make it an experience but the skillset isn't anythng to brag home about. Now she is decimated by energy drinks and cigarettes that she looks sick. It's a hard pass for me now.

  2. #24767

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Search Big Mama I think you'll find something.

  3. #24766

  4. #24765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Why you say that?
    Go back to a few post and you will see why.

  5. #24764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her, and take some good advice and stay away!
    Why you say that?

  6. #24763

    Anyone

    Has anyone tried her yet?

  7. #24762

    Top Tier Treat / New Girl Paris

    Has anyone taken a ride on this voluptuous provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...5/100222149883 I love me some big ole titties!

  8. #24761

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Mandy is discussed a lot on this thread. If you go to Rhode Island in STG. Search for "Mandy" after selecting all towns you should get to her latest ad which is https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/281381193082. I haven't seen her in a long time, but she was great then.

    Rob.
    She is still the absolute best at oral. That is if you don't mind waiting out front on the street for 30-60 minutes. She might not even be home, could be out shopping etc even though you made an appointment hours earlier. I was a regular for years seeing her 1-2 times per month but finally got tired of it. It's been a couple of years now and still miss her cock worshipping but it was time. Search her name here and you'll see I'm not the only one. Good luck.

  9. #24760

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Who is this and how can I reach her.
    Hello.

    Mandy is discussed a lot on this thread. If you go to Rhode Island in STG. Search for "Mandy" after selecting all towns you should get to her latest ad which is https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/281381193082. I haven't seen her in a long time, but she was great then.

    Rob.
    Last edited by Rob O; 07-27-26 at 05:49. Reason: formatting

  10. #24759
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkJugs  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chanel-936

    Is she legit? I'm not paying for TER anymore so I need some info about her performance and attitude.
    I have not seen her yet but a lot of positive reviews in the Boston forums.

  11. #24758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    That's Joelle.
    Yep, that's her, and take some good advice and stay away!

  12. #24757
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/750992746425

    I can't find any info on her. I hate when they don't have a name. Any help?
    That's Joelle.

  13. #24756

    53 year old 6 foot

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/750992746425

    I can't find any info on her. I hate when they don't have a name. Any help?

  14. #24755

    Mandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    For the record, while Destiny is good for what she offers, her skills and technique aren't even in the same universe as Mandy. McDonald's vs filet mignon comparison there.
    Who is this and how can I reach her.

  15. #24754

    Ebony Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.

    I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.

    Jazzy Jazz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324

    India Cream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989
    Has anyone had a chance to see these two ladies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape