Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 25015
-
07-30-26 14:19 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 62Ended up not seeing her Friday Comms pretty good.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
140/220/350.
-
07-30-26 10:15 #24774Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes wondering the same thanks.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
She used to be out of CT like around Hartford or Danbury idk but there may be reviews about her there haven't looked yet I'd prefer a recent one bc more realistic.
-
07-30-26 09:35 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 4544Mia or erika
Mmhmm tough choice Mia is app business so I would never see her. Erika is known for being loud and sometime have people at the place she's doing incall at. But since April, she's being hosting at a hotel. So I would recommend her than Mia. You have a better chance of busting a nut than seeing Mia who does no bare, no GFE, no kissing, no car date, no negotiation and if you working with a big one to move along. So the choice is yours. Mia may dress sexy and stuff but Erika still have better menu.
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 09:31 #24772Senior Member

Posts: 4544Her rate is 150 qv, 200 hh and 350 hour. That was over 3 weeks ago though.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 08:41 #24771Senior Member

Posts: 383Marissa
Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
-
07-29-26 16:31 #24770Senior Member

Posts: 160Info
Any info on them? Mia or Erika?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/400606432376
Or.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/341532725632
-
07-29-26 12:56 #24769Senior Member

Posts: 697Glad
Someone agrees haha. I saw her years ago and remember it being okay. We did have sex too and she offered anal for extra but wasn't too keen on paying her more. What did stick out was the nasty used rag she gave me to wipe off with. Used hand sanitizer I had after touching that thing.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 09:25 #24768Senior Member

Posts: 349IMOO. She isn't worth the hype. Its nice she sets it up and makes tries to make it an experience but the skillset isn't anythng to brag home about. Now she is decimated by energy drinks and cigarettes that she looks sick. It's a hard pass for me now.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 08:24 #24767Regular Member

Posts: 19Yeah
Search Big Mama I think you'll find something.
Originally Posted by MassageSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 23:31 #24766Senior Member

Posts: 160Latina
Any info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/971551617159
-
07-27-26 21:48 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 1405Go back to a few post and you will see why.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 20:44 #24764Senior Member

Posts: 1734Why you say that?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 18:51 #24763Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone
Has anyone tried her yet?
-
07-27-26 09:02 #24762Senior Member

Posts: 26Top Tier Treat / New Girl Paris
Has anyone taken a ride on this voluptuous provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...5/100222149883 I love me some big ole titties!
-
07-27-26 07:17 #24761Senior Member

Posts: 510Mandy
She is still the absolute best at oral. That is if you don't mind waiting out front on the street for 30-60 minutes. She might not even be home, could be out shopping etc even though you made an appointment hours earlier. I was a regular for years seeing her 1-2 times per month but finally got tired of it. It's been a couple of years now and still miss her cock worshipping but it was time. Search her name here and you'll see I'm not the only one. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




