Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 13796
-
08-02-26 22:22 #13646Senior Member

Posts: 280I saw both Helen and Bella in 521 in the past a few days. Both were ok but not super exciting. Both refused to kiss or DATY at the price of 2. half an hour. Not much other than the main course. They have a 1. 6 option. I should have chose to do that. Bella was better in face and body. She also mentioned that she could do rimming for 3. VIP but I did not choose to upgrade. She just moved to BP this weekend.
Originally Posted by GnogginFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 10:43 #13645Senior Member

Posts: 87True, but at least we have options. Between amanda, 521 and the others, there are plenty to choose from, you can walk out and go across town and still find what you need.
Originally Posted by GnogginFan
[View Original Post]
I'm still not sure how, but it's a good time to be a monger.
-
08-01-26 10:29 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 34Rotates
It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.
-
07-31-26 22:50 #13643Senior Member

Posts: 871st one I visited was through Ivy Rosanlee, which after meeting the girls, it turns out it's 521, but there was another apt they sent me to, at the time I didn't know which were affiliated, but ai've seen cross-pollination between a couple locations. Outside that group, I've visited Lian56, pretty but don't buy into the BS that they post on IG, it's "similar" to what's there, but not the same at all.
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 21:26 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 48Preference
Had a great time with Melissa at 521 this morning. Great columbian body. Went straight to business and was very accommodating.
Question for you guys. Do you have a preference over which house you go to. Orange 521 etc.?
I'm always going to 521 so just curious.
-
07-30-26 19:36 #13641Senior Member

Posts: 261She's older right? Like late 30's with lot of plastic surgery? That girl had the worst attitude with me. She was pissed that I turned her down before LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedItBad
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 08:02 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 87I figured it wa pretty standard whatyou're getting with the APt girls, but sure.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
She started by undressing and asking me to do the same, then put some music on her phone and did. Little skin to skin dancing for me, her ass was amazing, tbh.
She took my hand and led me to the shower across the hall, we soaped each other up and rinsed off, went back to the room, more dancing, her grinding her ass on me, she pushed me back onto the bed and started with a great eye contact BBBJ, she then tried cowgirl, , then mish, then doggy, and after I finished she gave me a so-so massage for the remaining 15-20 minutes. We rinsed off again, and I told her I had a good time. As I was leaving, is whenI saw the only other girl working. I couldn't see any tatts, she ws kind of leaning forward and covering herself coming out of the bathroom. But I smiled and waved and she smiled mock embarrassed hiding her tits but not well 😁.
It looks like the talent hs changed there, Alondra is no longer listed, anyway.
-
07-26-26 18:01 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 116Luna
My guess is he is referring to Luna. Did she have a butterfly tattoo on her neck? She's getting top heavy. Use to be a perfect petite spinner but american life / diet is starting to show.
Originally Posted by OnTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 16:18 #13638Senior Member

Posts: 410Details?
Could you provide at least a little more detail what to expect from her service? A good time is rather subjective and more info could help us other mongers out. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by OnTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 09:58 #13637Senior Member

Posts: 90Abby at Orange
Saw Abby at Orange yesterday. Her pictures are accurate. She's cute, short, and friendly. Started with shower and BBJ preview. In the room, started with DATY. Switched to 69 and BBJ. Finished in mish. Damage was 200. I plan to repeat.
-
07-25-26 00:25 #13636Regular Member

Posts: 29Mexican BBFS
Sexy Mexican girl in Lyons, BB is on the menu.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7089372765/1
-
07-24-26 20:38 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 410Research
Should've read the forum a little more regarding red lantern.
Originally Posted by Bierman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 17:00 #13634Regular Member

Posts: 13Iso apartments up north
Looking for something similar to nunhouse or chicago521 up north can someone hook me up inbox me.
-
07-22-26 09:16 #13633Regular Member

Posts: 23Red Lantern
I was in town last Thursday and decided to try Red Lantern since their ads looked so good. Long story but I was quite disappointed. Manager was a jerk, location not very nice, no choice of provider, no shower, massage not very good and only gave me half of time paid for. Finally overpriced. I have seen their adverts for years and was excited to try them. 100% disappointed.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 22:22 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 1148That's about where North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa is located. Search the Massage Parlor thread and you should find some info. I visited once and had a good experience. But bring more than $250.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






