Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 920 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13623
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 28

    BP Naiqui

    To the owners of BP or Nunhouse or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  2. #13622

    Covers it

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?
    The rates they post and booker gives you cover all services the girls provide for each price bracket. If I'm going to see a girl a second time I'll tip extra and the next visit is always special. Hope that helps.

  3. #13621

    Upcharge?

    Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?

  4. #13620
    Administrator


    Posts: 5250

    Recent Action

    I banned a bunch of shills for Chicago-521. If anybody knows the people running that place tell them we accept ads but if they continue to make fake accounts to post fake reports I will restrict everybody from posting anything about them.

    If they doubt this tell them to look at the AMP threads in San Diego.

    The days where they can make dozens of accounts here for free ads are over and the quicker they adjust the better.

    If they want to discuss advertising opportunities I can be reached through the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.

    A2

  5. #13619

    Looking for TUMA

    Going to be in town next week looking for CFS BBJ and TUMA? Don't mind spending a little extra if they're reliable provider.

  6. #13618
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Sakura said yes to me. Saw her today. She said she was Japanese. I had read the earlier post about her hesitancy to see white guys
    I was seeing a provider in the burbs a few weeks ago and she told me about how she's had to reject some customers. Some because of behavior and others because they saw them on the security camera and decide not to take him. I know in Asia some girls may want to see the customer first before OKing the session. That's why I usually try to look clean and presentable to avoid these types of situations. I know tattoos can also be a negative factor with J-girls which could scare them. A lot of it is very YMMV.

  7. #13617

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Any providers near downtown near the west loop area or even Lincoln park? Or UIC?

    Everything seems to be in Chinatown and was looking for something closer to downtown or west loop. Incall and even an independent provider would be ok.
    Near Downtown.

    Try Bebe (black) or Apple (Asian) at SXL one likes it in the ass and face splashed other likes if raw down the throat finish.

    Near West Loop.

    Try ViVi at Sunny Spa on Halsted. Nude BBBJCIM and if your older she will do FS Covered. She has a thing for older dudes. If you and old dude she will dfk and make out with you for at least 10'minutes. She is my favorite in Chicago and has the best looking P you will ever put your eyes on.

    Lastly.

    West River Spa on Grand Ave. Emily 29 year old Asian spinner loves it raw and her hot box filled up.

    PM me with any questions.

  8. #13616

    Reviews not getting posted

    Is anyone else submitting reviews that never get posted on this forum?

    They were held up because I was figuring out if you were a shill or not.

    Tell the boss to contact me about real advertising.

    A2

  9. #13615

    Downtown. West loop

    Any providers near downtown near the west loop area or even Lincoln park? Or UIC?

    Everything seems to be in Chinatown and was looking for something closer to downtown or west loop. Incall and even an independent provider would be ok.

  10. #13614
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    And her english was quite bad. Ignorant white guy I am, I stereotyped Japanese girls as being from a more prosperous country so I thought she'd know more english, be more worldly in conversation.
    Japanese are notorious for being "scared" of foreigners and most are uncomfortable with people who don't speak Japanese. It's precisely because the country is prosperous, most don't have the need to learn any other language.

    Visited the Japanese "Misa" at the Chinese only place earlier this month. Best face and body figure I have ever seen. Tall and on the slender side with what feels like real racks. For me it was worth the asking price, but she was there only for few days or I would have to repeat. Talking was kind of an issue, be sure to have a translation app ready when you go in.

  11. #13613
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel, kinda sad if the shower is the best part!
    You're welcome. Yeah, I remembered an old post here where someone described Japanese girls (JAV, which I had to google) as giving better treatment than other asian girls, but with less kissing, so I didn't expect much kissing but did expect better treatment. Instead Sakura was more just laid there for me, which was disappointing, as only reason I picked her was I hadn't been with a Japanese girl yet (she had a decent face but was a bit overweight. Below average looks for that place).

    And her english was quite bad. Ignorant white guy I am, I stereotyped Japanese girls as being from a more prosperous country so I thought she'd know more english, be more worldly in conversation.

    Or maybe YMMV and since I'm white I didn't get all of what she'd offer.

    Curious if anyone has more specific advice on how to pick a better Japanese provider.

  12. #13612
    Quote Originally Posted by Marylander  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

    I am asking for some info because I recently (a week back) settled back in Chicago area after serving the country overseas for more than a decade. I used to visit home every now and then but do not have a full sense of how things work. Especially regarding these places with Asian girls. So, any or all feedback will be appreciated. If it would make sense to share your responses / insights via messages, that's fine too.

    Before anything else, let me make it clear that I am not new to hobbying. Have been doing this for 3 decades now. Can share some great insights into culture in Europe and Middle East if someone wants.

    OK, here are my queries -.

    1. I have been looking at a few websites frequently discussed here Nunhouse88.com and chicago521.com - are these the only ones or there are several more?

    2. How real are the pictures. Are they real or totally fake. To be honest, some of the girls at both sites look like models and I am really skeptical. In the old times when I was based in US. Asian agencies (big or small) were notoriously known for totally fake pictures.

    3. What about the process. I contacted the two numbers at these two websites and was immediately provided a street address. I did not partake because of the point above. But a quick look at maps suggested that addresses provided by both are houses. How safe are those? And what's the process like. I show up and ring the bell? Who opens? Any nosy neighbors? How crowded are the streets? Are all girls from the agency at the same house? How do I choose. Are they all in a living area. I choose one and we retire to a room? Who collects the donation. Do the girls directly negotiate upgrades to services?

    4. At atleast one of these agencies I notice CIP. Is it what I think it is? Is it common there. And at both agencies?

    I think this is it for now. I will appreciate all the responses. Thanks very much in advance.
    1. theres a few more, keep looking back farther.

    2. Pics are usually close at least for those popular ones.

    3. sometimes they give you a different address at first in the area and then the exact address when you are around. Like any neighborhood. It's more crowded if it's a main street, less crowded if you're on a sidestreet. They usually bring you to a room with a girl unless you ask for someone specific. Usually the girl just collects so far as I've seen. I feel like the girls are busy not like a harem of girls waiting around for you to choose from. You can always ask.

    4. there's usually a core of services for each amount of money, and the other abbreviations are possibilities with upsells or YMMV.

  13. #13611

    Thank you for your service!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Sakura said yes to me. Saw her today. She said she was Japanese. I had read the earlier post about her hesitancy to see white guys, and so I dressed a bit more spiffy than normal, showed up, kept my distance at introduction, bowed politely, and she accepted me. I'm not overweight so that could have been it too.

    She was just ok. A bit overweight. Not much english at all. Good in mutual shower, the best part. LFK only. Very responsive to DATY. At first I was excited to be accepted, but then she was pretty run-of-the-mill if not below in her performance. YMMV.
    Thanks for the intel, kinda sad if the shower is the best part!

  14. #13610
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Chinese only is the vibe of the place. I'm asian, but not Chinese. Too bad about sakura. I was thinking of pulling the trigger and don't see lily on the site anymore. Looking a little deeper.....Maybe just nitpicking, but sakura's name look and site itself implies japanese vs chinese...
    Sakura said yes to me. Saw her today. She said she was Japanese. I had read the earlier post about her hesitancy to see white guys, and so I dressed a bit more spiffy than normal, showed up, kept my distance at introduction, bowed politely, and she accepted me. I'm not overweight so that could have been it too.

    She was just ok. A bit overweight. Not much english at all. Good in mutual shower, the best part. LFK only. Very responsive to DATY. At first I was excited to be accepted, but then she was pretty run-of-the-mill if not below in her performance. YMMV.

  15. #13609
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Ok so they did actually have a Japanese girl, the website showed 3 girls with CIP options I thought that meant Japanese but I guess potentially they have Chinese girls offering that.

    Sakura was fat, body probably didn't weigh that much still she just had a tummy I usually love girls with more weight but also a flat stomach standing up at least and Sakuras stomach was not flat standing up. Booty looks good thou and she's young looking so I tried anyway. Service wasn't amazing but not bad. Wouldn't repeat but hope the next 200 dollar Japanese girl is better I guess.
    Should have searched for her AV, HMN-617 would have shown very clearly her body shape. To be fair the website photos seem legit but maybe that's when she was 18 and she has since lost shape.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape