Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 17043
-
07-15-26 23:57 #16983Regular Member

Posts: 15I've seen her a bunch. I like her, but she stays pretty quiet, I wish she was a little more engaged!
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 22:13 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 36Ai
I have been noticing more and more AI profiles on seeking and SD lately. It seems that someone is creating AI models and posting their pics as profiles similar to how OF girls all do the same now. Just wanted to see if anyone has noticed these "perfect" pictures on profiles and whether anyone knows what kind of scam they are pulling? All the more reason to never pay in advance.
-
07-14-26 20:35 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw her facebook profile, she commented on a post on my feed. I'm like why does she look familar. Can confirm she does have a boyfriend, she is also a former / current? Stripper. I remember seeing her at a club before.
Originally Posted by Aluci1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:23 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda
Anyone got any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...-40a0a5437d4c.
-
07-14-26 19:09 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 35Vanessa
Squriter galore. Everything available 4-5. Wow. She's fun but. Be careful might have a dude with her somehow just a feeling.
Those funbags are huge.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-d811aa0a1156
-
07-14-26 18:06 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 220Picture Seller
After texting off site for a couple of days she want to sell me content, https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-d5caf56b19ea No thanks.
-
07-14-26 09:06 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 35Jassy
Wanted 1 k. Then lowered to 750. Cam girl / content girl. Not sure if she does indeed do meets or is fake.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-14cb09d1deec
-
07-14-26 09:01 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 35Mary
Sweet girl. Very clean. 5 for anything. Older than she says. Fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3a670bc22c52
-
07-14-26 08:56 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 35Isbel
Awesome chick. 5 bills first meet. Cfs. Very chill. Clean. Cool tats.
Anyone else? Pm if needed. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-7a2f79a7236d
-
07-11-26 08:11 #16974Senior Member

Posts: 243Skyler
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-3cd281b06703
This is another LC hoe. She's been previously linked to a ripoff crew and I think I read a recent report in the ripoff section. I saw her a couple times for BBBJCIM in my car near her hotel. Was young and cute enough with a pretty soft mouth, that she'd get an extra huge load out of me. Only thing is she'd spit everything out and I never got a chance to do FS with her. Lost interest then read some of the bad reports so I crossed her off my list. A true sugarbaby, doubt it.
-
07-09-26 19:13 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 243Bri
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-f425b70fe038
This is a Listcrawler hoe from years back. Nowhere near that cute in person and NOT 26. Had her on speed dial and she'd come by and give me a fantastic dick sucking for 100-120 bucks. She'd take it all in her mouth, lick and suck around the rim, then swallow without hesitation. The group she worked with is still on LC with different broads but ghetto and not overly appealing. I remember Bri pulled out her floppy tits and undid her pants one time, but I was like NOPE. Frumpy and baby damaged or just kind of a fatty.
Have at it fellas!
-
07-09-26 08:49 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 270Profile doesn't work for me. Can you post screehsots or pics of het?
Originally Posted by NdFanMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 20:49 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 340Scammer / Rip-Off SB Megan aka Yesdaddy9495 South Side
Stay away from this one for multiple reasons!
Very eager to meet. Tried to pull the 'I am stranded and need Uber money' but didn't fall for it. Then next day set up a meet. Not as pretty as pics but cute face. Baby damage on stomach and likely was heavy but lost weight and skin is loose. Also some 'pimples' likely indicative of meth use. Admitted to coke and 'other' things. Has an in all location in Chicago Heights, but stay away as it is a run-down broken RV parked in a house where 3 black guys stay and may be her pimp. We actually drove around and talked for 2+ hours and she seemed nice enough. Said she had a few female friends on the site who she could hook me up with for more fun. So decided to go elsewhere and get a room. Got the room and that's where the scamming begins. She wanted to keep the room so I had her put in another girl's name and I would pay for it. Then she needed $50 for deposit as they had no credit card so I gave cash and said to keep that as part of allowance. She also asked for half of it to send to her bf who was in jail (which is why she was on the site supposedly). Had a guy call her from jail. Not a trick as she was in the car with me when she answered and she had it on speaker phone. Anyone who has gotten a collect call from jail knows they have a process so this was legit. After gave half and booked room, she and friend go to check in. Then she says wait a bit and then drive around to room. Gave room number and went to knock. Someone else answered and said that was their room. Went to go look for Megan disappeared in friend's car. Overall stay away because 1) scammer, 2) likely serious drug use ajd 3) not as attractive as pics but doable.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fAUrSJvU2DJ0Wx
-
07-06-26 00:26 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 297Darby
I am working with a lady by the name of Darby through escort Babylon she said her location was California and Augusta Boulevard in the Ukraine village. If anybody has any information on her I would like to get some recommendations if possible sounds very interesting and she has contacted me. If you have information on Darby you can send me a private message or you can just put it in this post thanks Travel guy.
-
07-05-26 09:45 #16969Senior Member

Posts: 97Afternoon and overnight. Her older reviews is exactly why I figured there wouldn't be an issue paying her in the beginning tbh.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




