Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 31813
-
07-28-26 10:05 #31663Senior Member

Posts: 204Chloe
She's right up my alley. Sent you a DM. Can't wait to see her. Thank you!
Originally Posted by CrazyDesi
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 07:14 #31662Regular Member

Posts: 2Peach
Has anyone seen her and know what she is like?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3465202152/1
-
07-28-26 06:43 #31661Senior Member

Posts: 131Kaylee
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...922/9016514330
Has anyone seen Kaylee? Thinking about connecting with her and was looking for some feedback before I did. We had texted before and weren't able to connect, and she seemed nice enough over the phone. No red flags.
Thanks,
Swampman.
-
07-27-26 11:34 #31660Senior Member

Posts: 99Agree with your assessment on Cassie (Bella Snow) !
I agree, man! Cassie (Bella Snow) is a good time! I've seen her twice now. I love how she will call you "sugar". LOL. She's a good fuck and just a fun lady to be around. Definitely a pleaser and worth seeing.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
Robert.
-
07-26-26 22:46 #31659Regular Member

Posts: 8Chloe. Amazing time
Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!
She's looking for regulars!
Hmu for detAils.
-
07-26-26 22:18 #31658Senior Member

Posts: 295Naughty Country Girl
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9014827169
Spent some time with her. She is like the pics but older (40's), but body is still banging and thin. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Comfortable to talk with (and she likes to get to know you) and we warmed up rather nicely to each other. Not a clock watcher but keeps things moving along. Honestly one of the best times I have had in a few years. Place is lower end-ish but did not feel unsafe. At the end felt totally satisfied with my choice and we made a good connection, left extra for her, will definitely repeat Treat her nice, she is a sweetie.
Below is probably most accurate pic:
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...2e04f486209f75
-
07-26-26 21:25 #31657Regular Member

Posts: 8CHLOE. Great dream
Had a dream with Chloe, really sweet hmu for #.
-
07-26-26 18:24 #31656Senior Member

Posts: 338It seems most of the women on Tryst are "travelling" which just seems odd to me and not very believable. I tried contacting one and she wanted a deposit for a visit that was weeks away. I've come to the conclusion if the woman on Tryst looks too hot to be true, and if it's a model-type who's asking $400-500 for an hour, then it's just deposit bait.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
I did find a real one in Atlanta when I was visiting, decided to treat myself to what, to me, was a high-end escort, had almost everything set up and ready to go, until she told me GFE was another $300, on top of the $400 I was giving her for the hour. No thanks, I can fuck a sex toy for free if all I'm getting for that much money is a warm hole.
-
07-26-26 14:30 #31655Senior Member

Posts: 99Never heard of her but it looks like a fake profile to me. Scammer like. All the photos look doctored or AI.
Originally Posted by RTheGMan
[View Original Post]
She also lists home bases of Chicago and Houston. I'd be wary of that. Profiles like these are a lot of times fake.
At the very least, I'd want a free video call to determine if she is who she says she is. Also, I would not pay ANY sort of deposit before the meet up.
Good luck and stay safe out there.
Robert.
-
07-26-26 14:23 #31654Senior Member

Posts: 99Right on, brother! Great Review!
Hell yeah man. The girl you are thinking of is Trixie. Her and Daisy are a great combo. They aim to please! I can think of a lot worse ways to spend $300. LOL.
Originally Posted by FooBoo
[View Original Post]
I'd say spending it with them is one of the best things you can do for three hundo. Everyone should try it at least once IMHO.
Glad you had a good time.
Robert.
-
07-26-26 12:35 #31653Senior Member

Posts: 40Ambs
Hey fellas, this little smoke show claims to based out of Memphis and is currently on tour. I can't seem to find anything out about her. Does anyone have any experience with her or am I just chasing my own tail instead of hers? Feel free to dm me. TYIA.
https://tryst.link/escort/psychokitty01
-
07-26-26 09:44 #31652Senior Member

Posts: 204Sorry
Didn't save the number. Sorry. Best bet is to avoid the View. Too shady.
Originally Posted by Nickstone
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 21:33 #31651Regular Member

Posts: 5Daisy and her friend
Setting up with Daisy was remarkably smooth and hassle-free. We quickly agreed on a time and fee, and everything was straightforward from the start. When I arrived, Daisy introduced me to her friend, whose name escapes me now, but who ended up being fantastic. Once we all got comfortable and undressed, the experience turned into a literal bucket list moment with Daisy on one side and her friend on the other.
They took turns giving oral, with one focusing on me while the other kissed my neck and kept me engaged. Daisy took top position first, followed by her friend, and while her friend was riding, Daisy stayed right there beside me, continuing to kiss my neck and hold my focus. We eventually transitioned to doggy style with Daisy while her friend relaxed nearby and kept herself entertained. Her friend had a fun, playful personality and joked around throughout, which added a really enjoyable, easygoing energy to the room.
All in all, the damage was $300 for an hour, and it was hands down the best money I have ever spent. Daisy is a wonderful person and provider on her own, and together they made for an unforgettable session. I will definitely be a repeat client.
-
07-24-26 14:07 #31650Regular Member

Posts: 5Latina Juliet
Has anyone seen Juliet lately?
All the review are a few years old. Just trying to figure out if it's worth the visit.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ino-59699.html#listing_tab.
-
07-23-26 12:03 #31649Senior Member

Posts: 99West Memphis Suzie. Out of the game
She's out of the game. Took like $40 from me through one of the payment apps. Said she would meet up and never did. Last thing she said was that she was looking for a real world job and I didn't hear anything from her after that even after multiple attempts.
Originally Posted by Turbo21
[View Original Post]
Time to move on, brother.
Robert.











Reply With Quote




