Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 2121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 31805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31670

    Amor

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? She's been posting for awhile and seems rather intriguing but I figured I'd check before contacting. Thanks and feel free to PM!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213642349
    Not her pictures but a pretty close approximation. Thin spinner, worth the 100 for a qv. Says she's Mexican and Indian. Who knows.

  2. #31669

    ForeignnAmor

    Anyone got info on her? She's been posting for awhile and seems rather intriguing but I figured I'd check before contacting. Thanks and feel free to PM!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213642349

  3. #31668

    If we use our heads we can figure them out!!

    Several things we all probably do and don't brag about is fall into their trap! I quit helping them a few weeks ago! NO more answering the I am hungry can you send me $20, or I need $10 for a Uber to get to a appointment, when in reality they have sent that same text to God only knows how many. So lets say 10 send 20 and that is 200 and that pays the room rent, the dealer, and no need to work! So they work when no one answers and they got to work, then you can tell because they will call you or text you when they need it, not a matter of when we can or want to!

  4. #31667

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her approximately 5 times. Looks like her pics and will have you leaving happy IF you can actually see her. She is flaky as they come when it comes to setting things up and have had more failures than successes.
    Thanks for the feedback! It seems like most of the good ladies are flaky / hard to set things up with. At least that's been my experience. Oh well, can't have it all, right!

  5. #31666

    Pregnant or lactating

    Sorry but got to ask for 2026. Any UTRs that are pregnant or lactating? I'd love it if there were. Stay safe and don't judge me. Too much.

  6. #31665

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    Hey, I would like to get her contact info.

    Thanks.

  7. #31664
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    Sent you a pm as well. Thank you.

  8. #31663
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMan7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...922/9016514330

    Has anyone seen Kaylee? Thinking about connecting with her and was looking for some feedback before I did. We had texted before and weren't able to connect, and she seemed nice enough over the phone. No red flags.

    Thanks,

    Swampman.
    I've seen her approximately 5 times. Looks like her pics and will have you leaving happy IF you can actually see her. She is flaky as they come when it comes to setting things up and have had more failures than successes.

  9. #31662

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    She's right up my alley. Sent you a DM. Can't wait to see her. Thank you!

  10. #31661

    Peach

    Has anyone seen her and know what she is like?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3465202152/1

  11. #31660

    Kaylee

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...922/9016514330

    Has anyone seen Kaylee? Thinking about connecting with her and was looking for some feedback before I did. We had texted before and weren't able to connect, and she seemed nice enough over the phone. No red flags.

    Thanks,

    Swampman.

  12. #31659

    Agree with your assessment on Cassie (Bella Snow) !

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9014827169

    Spent some time with her. She is like the pics but older (40's), but body is still banging and thin. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Comfortable to talk with (and she likes to get to know you) and we warmed up rather nicely to each other. Not a clock watcher but keeps things moving along. Honestly one of the best times I have had in a few years. Place is lower end-ish but did not feel unsafe. At the end felt totally satisfied with my choice and we made a good connection, left extra for her, will definitely repeat Treat her nice, she is a sweetie.

    Below is probably most accurate pic:

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...2e04f486209f75
    I agree, man! Cassie (Bella Snow) is a good time! I've seen her twice now. I love how she will call you "sugar". LOL. She's a good fuck and just a fun lady to be around. Definitely a pleaser and worth seeing.

    Robert.

  13. #31658

    Chloe. Amazing time

    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260726_201446.jpg‎  

  14. #31657

    Naughty Country Girl

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9014827169

    Spent some time with her. She is like the pics but older (40's), but body is still banging and thin. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Comfortable to talk with (and she likes to get to know you) and we warmed up rather nicely to each other. Not a clock watcher but keeps things moving along. Honestly one of the best times I have had in a few years. Place is lower end-ish but did not feel unsafe. At the end felt totally satisfied with my choice and we made a good connection, left extra for her, will definitely repeat Treat her nice, she is a sweetie.

    Below is probably most accurate pic:

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...2e04f486209f75

  15. #31656

    CHLOE. Great dream

    Had a dream with Chloe, really sweet hmu for #.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260726_201446.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape