Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 18362
-
07-26-26 14:29 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 368She's not 18
She's at least 23; she's also on tryst.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 09:24 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 368Tiffany
Any info on this one; supposed to meet sometime next week, comms picked up recently. Ppm under 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f335c507ba92
Thanks!
-
07-25-26 15:25 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 1049Another whale. Max 300. I wouldn't touch it.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 15:23 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 1049Thats a whale. Max 100 for simps. I'd charge her to text me.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 14:01 #17833Senior Member

Posts: 250Yes and I don't think she would budge. She's 18 and she knows can get away with that ask being young and hot. I passed though. Not fully my type to dishout 1 k just like that. Plus my optimal age range is 21-25. Kinda weird taking her out somewhere and she can't legally order a drink.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 13:55 #17832Senior Member

Posts: 368A couple months ago, she would do it for a 1/3rd of that ask
I guess YMMV!
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 13:54 #17831Senior Member

Posts: 368Ask for a full body pick when no weight is listed
Happened to me a couple times over the years, now if you can't tell from pics, this is what I do!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 12:05 #17830Senior Member

Posts: 250Elle
She's looking for 800 ppm. All covered. Would not budge on either. I passed.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 11:47 #17829Senior Member

Posts: 1049Vivian
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4
Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.
So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.
-
07-25-26 09:05 #17828Senior Member

Posts: 31Daniella
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-dfb4fe1fe057
Wants 1 k per meet.
-
07-24-26 20:16 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 379Sana
ALL covered, as in ALL. Nope.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 19:51 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 379That would be no.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 19:45 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 379Mongolian
Except she is from Mongolia and not Japan. She natively speaks some offshoot of Russian, not Japanese.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:10 #17824Banned Member

Posts: 107I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 02:36 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 114Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





