Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18366
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17841
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed by a few before. Just do a search on the forum. Bottom lone, she did you a favor by ghosting you based on review from others.
    I'll second this. Don't waste your time and look elsewhere. Sides everything else, she's a complete flake.

  2. #17840
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Except she is from Mongolia and not Japan. She natively speaks some offshoot of Russian, not Japanese.
    Genuinely curious who you are talking about. Because the one we are talking about, easily confirmed by following the links in the reply chain, isn't remotely asian.

  3. #17839
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.
    She's been reviewed by a few before. Just do a search on the forum. Bottom lone, she did you a favor by ghosting you based on review from others.

  4. #17838

    Luna

    Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.

  5. #17837

    She's not 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Yes and I don't think she would budge. She's 18 and she knows can get away with that ask being young and hot. I passed though. Not fully my type to dishout 1 k just like that. Plus my optimal age range is 21-25. Kinda weird taking her out somewhere and she can't legally order a drink.
    She's at least 23; she's also on tryst.

  6. #17836

    Tiffany

    Any info on this one; supposed to meet sometime next week, comms picked up recently. Ppm under 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f335c507ba92

    Thanks!

  7. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for 800 ppm. All covered. Would not budge on either. I passed.
    Another whale. Max 300. I wouldn't touch it.

  8. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Thats a whale. Max 100 for simps. I'd charge her to text me.

  9. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Yes and I don't think she would budge. She's 18 and she knows can get away with that ask being young and hot. I passed though. Not fully my type to dishout 1 k just like that. Plus my optimal age range is 21-25. Kinda weird taking her out somewhere and she can't legally order a drink.

  10. #17832

    A couple months ago, she would do it for a 1/3rd of that ask

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I guess YMMV!

  11. #17831

    Ask for a full body pick when no weight is listed

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4

    Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.

    So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.
    Happened to me a couple times over the years, now if you can't tell from pics, this is what I do!

  12. #17830

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for 800 ppm. All covered. Would not budge on either. I passed.

  13. #17829

    Vivian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4

    Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.

    So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.

  14. #17828

  15. #17827

    Sana

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652
    ALL covered, as in ALL. Nope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape