Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 18515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18305
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Was Fairborn L1.
    Does anyone know which department / agency is actually shuttering these places? Is it the local popo, a statewide combined effort sweep, or perhaps just a response from a group of concerned puritan citizens? When passing by, the place was hardly recognisable as anything unusual and did little to draw attention to itself. Rarely was there ever more than one car in the parking lot or on the street, and was usually there were none, as I drove by on my way to, and home from work assignments in Fairborn. It was more a curiosity for me and I wouldn't have even known it was there if I hadn't read a few reports on the Dayton board.

  2. #18304
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this truly busty provider near Amelia?
    Anna at Spring Spa Colerain has some huge naturals, and she's an absolute pro at Russian. That said, I'm also on the hunt for more truly busty providers with massive naturals. Anna is great but sometimes you want more than one option.

  3. #18303

    Giant Naturals Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Naturals breast are nice, would compare them to Anna at Spring, but not as big of a girl as Anna. OTC play as far as possible with Naturals body. Decent L1. Didn't see the other lady (one you had the pleasure off) , their is next time.

    Scuttle, pm for more details.
    What's the name of this girl at Smile with huge naturals compared to Anna at Spring? I'd love to land her and having a name can help.

  4. #18302

    Deli hours

    Just curious if Google is correct. Every time I've been there in the past its opened at 9 am. Sometimes even around 8:30. Google is saying 11 am on Sundays. Is that correct? Thanks any info.

  5. #18301

    Danny

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBergkamp  [View Original Post]
    Salutations, gents. Recent returnee to the massage scene. Used to be active in the Wichita forum over a decade ago under a different handle. Nevertheless, last week I went to DP massage for my first foray into the Cincy circuit. Location is not ideal as neighborhood spots make me nervous. I still went for it as the parking area was empty.

    Once inside, I was met with an enthusiastic mature woman who went by the name of Cherry. The massage was amazing as my back felt so much better afterward. Post massage: L1 finish followed by a relaxing neck massage to close out the session. Nice lady and I would return for the quality of the massage.

    - HenryBergkamp (Arsenal Football Club: Champions of England, We Know What We Are!
    I thought Danny had heart problems and moved along.

  6. #18300

    DP Massage

    Salutations, gents. Recent returnee to the massage scene. Used to be active in the Wichita forum over a decade ago under a different handle. Nevertheless, last week I went to DP massage for my first foray into the Cincy circuit. Location is not ideal as neighborhood spots make me nervous. I still went for it as the parking area was empty.

    Once inside, I was met with an enthusiastic mature woman who went by the name of Cherry. The massage was amazing as my back felt so much better afterward. Post massage: L1 finish followed by a relaxing neck massage to close out the session. Nice lady and I would return for the quality of the massage.

    - HenryBergkamp (Arsenal Football Club: Champions of England, We Know What We Are!

  7. #18299

    Fairborn

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer96  [View Original Post]
    First Columbus then Fairborn. Seems like they are working their way down the state. Be careful out there.
    Was Fairborn L1.

  8. #18298

    Shut Downs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    Save your gas. 2 cd street AMP both doors have been covered with plywood.
    First Columbus then Fairborn. Seems like they are working their way down the state. Be careful out there.

  9. #18297

    Bummer

    They're always reading and following up with visits. I'm surprised it lasted that long there. Unfortunately it's the climate we live in. Columbus one day and over this way the next. You just never know. Hopefully the girls got off easy and don't have to go through what we have seen them do around here.

    Stay safe.

  10. #18296

    2 in fairborn

    Save your gas. 2 cd street AMP both doors have been covered with plywood.

  11. #18295
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    but they don't have any German Redhead or English massage parlors
    Sounds like you need to make a trip to Pascha in Cologne. We might not ever get you back.

  12. #18294

    Lillith

    Quote Originally Posted by JJShock  [View Original Post]
    I can second the review! Great girl!

    JJ.
    Lillith is top notch. She is highly recommended. Her finish is awesome and her personality is the best. I don't know about extras beyond the finish but she would be worth it.

  13. #18293

    Gina at the Deli

    I heard so many good reports about Gina that I HAD to meet her before the monthly shift-change.

    She was very pretty, had a nice pair but the nips looked a little cross-eyed. I did want a little massage between my spine and shoulder blade but it was lackluster at best, almost like she was surprised to be doing this so I shrugged it, and her dress, off.

    Things went well, there was a little miscommunication but that's to be expected. All positions, all covered. I think she finished 3 times, not vocal or performative or anything, just the quiet body language. It was taking me a minute anyway but the transfer was made.

    I'm not really an asian guy, just not my type, but they don't have any German Redhead or English massage parlors so you go and get what you need done. She was sweet and lovely but I didn't have the WOW experience I kept reading about. Nothing bad, just nothing special.

  14. #18292
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungai  [View Original Post]
    Now I see why they call it the Deli. Went in on a Friday afternoon, got out of work early so decided to try my first AMP. Full parking lot, empty lobby. Ayesha greets and leads me into room, takes initial massage payment and heads around the room and comes back. No actual massage, but I see that is not to be expected at the deli. Saw on here before that I should expect to pay around $. 5 for FS at most AMPs, but after my initial. 4 for massage, Ayesha requested enough to make the total spent $$. Started a BBBJ, solid, little toothy. Got hard and cover came on. Started mish and she was quite vocal, almost a bit too much, and in my ear. Then I realize another player has entered the room and it was Gina. Gina is very sexy and has some suckable tits on her. They def got me for the upcharge of two chicks. Another $. Taken. Switch to mish w gina and she is seemingly enjoying herself. Ayesha in the back w a roaming finger around my crack and balls. They were a bit clock watching, telling me to cum asap. It worked bc I did not too long after.

    Offered wipes for clean up, one of the ladies came back in the room to tidy up the bed and by that I mean straighten out the sheets. Ew LOL. Other than the realization of prices and sheet situation, okay experience. Only would repeat if gina was available, she was super hot.
    The description of the sheet situation is unfortunate.

    Were you able to go from one girl to the next without switching bags?

  15. #18291

    Sakura

    Now I see why they call it the Deli. Went in on a Friday afternoon, got out of work early so decided to try my first AMP. Full parking lot, empty lobby. Ayesha greets and leads me into room, takes initial massage payment and heads around the room and comes back. No actual massage, but I see that is not to be expected at the deli. Saw on here before that I should expect to pay around $. 5 for FS at most AMPs, but after my initial. 4 for massage, Ayesha requested enough to make the total spent $$. Started a BBBJ, solid, little toothy. Got hard and cover came on. Started mish and she was quite vocal, almost a bit too much, and in my ear. Then I realize another player has entered the room and it was Gina. Gina is very sexy and has some suckable tits on her. They def got me for the upcharge of two chicks. Another $. Taken. Switch to mish w gina and she is seemingly enjoying herself. Ayesha in the back w a roaming finger around my crack and balls. They were a bit clock watching, telling me to cum asap. It worked bc I did not too long after.

    Offered wipes for clean up, one of the ladies came back in the room to tidy up the bed and by that I mean straighten out the sheets. Ew LOL. Other than the realization of prices and sheet situation, okay experience. Only would repeat if gina was available, she was super hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape