Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 18514
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18289

    Smile Spa Revisited

    Today I decided to return to Smile Spa and I was pleasantly surprised. The young woman who did absolutely as close to nothing as was possible was no longer employed there. I was told this by everyone that was working there. I am assuming that either they recognize me from being there often or because of the storm that happened when I complained about her horrible service. They all seemed relieved that she was no longer there. And I also got to spend an hour with Jenny, Jeanie which ever is her name. She is very attractive and built quite well. She may have a pound or two that she could lose but not much at all, yep I love spinners. She is a strong woman and her massage demonstrated her strength. I am not complaining but it was intense at times. She also is very happy to make sure that you enjoy your visit. I would definitely be going back to see her but I am having surgery on Thursday and I don't think that she will be here very long. Sorry but she is is out of this city's league. I am seriously concerned about all the reporting about Uncle LEO and the possibility that he might try to rid this area of this den of iniquity. Of course all of this my opinion.

    Be safe brothers, Waltmore!

  2. #18288

    Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new place in Lebanon right on 63? Damn near in downtown right next to a vape shop. Kinda surprised at the location. Very apparent from the street.
    I do not believe any extras are available here.

  3. #18287

    Lebanon

    Anyone try the new place in Lebanon right on 63? Damn near in downtown right next to a vape shop. Kinda surprised at the location. Very apparent from the street.

  4. #18286

    Julie's

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.
    I've gotten L1 there from YuYu, including sucking on her nipples. Massage was just OK though. If you want good massage at a legit place try Summit across the street.

  5. #18285

    It's all politics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    ..thanks for your post , good info... my post on Miami was because .I was so shocked that Miami police target the amps. . when it is the most dangerous city in american , you have the highest chance of being murder, assaulted, rape, rob there
    It's because putting criminals in jail is often seen as racist (by some) while busting an AMP is often viewed as rescuing women from trafficking (by most.) AMPs are the path of least resistance across the board for them. Safer too.

  6. #18284

    405

    Has anyone been by 405 in Loveland lately? It's been a year or so since I've been down there. Last time I was there, it was just your standard level 1, but it worked in a pinch. Wondering if what happened at the flower shop might have made them go legit.

  7. #18283

    Julie

    Julie is legit, no extras. Very good massage and pleasant personality, good looking too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.

  8. #18282

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.
    I don't know if that's legit but right across the street is Summit spa, and it's legit you'll get a very good massage there but no extras.

  9. #18281

    Lillith

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    A lot of you on this board probably know her already. I posted this in Indy and pasting it here.

    Posting here because she's pretty much UTR these days. May see an occasional ad on Tryst. I have a friend down south who is looking for some foot traffic. She's hesitant to post on most sites to weed out the BS'ers. She gives a great massage and has an incall. Great finish and more may be on the menu depending on the vibe. She's really sensual with a great set of tits and big ass. Really cool girl. If interested send a PM. Serious inquires and preferably senior members.
    I can second the review! Great girl!

    JJ.

  10. #18280

    Julie's LMT

    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.

  11. #18279

    Sakura gross

    Mimi is looking frumpy and showing her age. She's got to be in her 50's. Get there early and see her without makeup, you'll never go back.

    I was there one morning and Elsa was who I was assigned. I couldn't get a different girl and ended up having to pay extra for a "second" girl but was nowhere near worth it. Elsa had an elastic Kitty, the kind where you take Ozempic and lose about 50-70 lbs and it's got little bit of hang low to it. You could see it in her face too. I'm never going back.

  12. #18278
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyHorse  [View Original Post]
    Just catching up. BDirect thanks for sharing this. This is also what this board is for, so we can enjoy our hobby and do so with prudence.

    Gents, I read where the Miami authorities got a lot of their info from Rubmaps, back pages etc. Don't let that stop us from sharing but guys we need to be extra vigilant around who we share info with on this board. Just make sure you know who you're talking to.
    ..thanks for your post , good info... my post on Miami was because .I was so shocked that Miami police target the amps. . when it is the most dangerous city in american , you have the highest chance of being murder, assaulted, rape, rob there

  13. #18277

    Sunflower

    Just saw this https://www.wlwt.com/article/symmes-...=snd-autopilot.

    Careful out there everyone!

  14. #18276

    No Posts?

    Just an observation. I see you have only 3 posts, each begging for more details on certain girls. . 1 here in Ohio, 2 in Florida, all around the same time. How could you possibly be in two states at the same time? Furthermore, you have no stories to share. All of your posts are about phishing for information on certain girls. If you want to come across as "credible" I might suggest you actually publish something that us guys here on the board can actually use. Then once you start posting, you might become more credible, and guys on the board might be more apt to share more information. Just a helpful suggestion. Long time ago, I had to start there too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfCare94  [View Original Post]
    So you had two girls, but which one was the one that had the banging body? I heard there were two girls there one named Anna and the other Cindy.

  15. #18275

    Be Vigilant

    Just catching up. BDirect thanks for sharing this. This is also what this board is for, so we can enjoy our hobby and do so with prudence.

    Gents, I read where the Miami authorities got a lot of their info from Rubmaps, back pages etc. Don't let that stop us from sharing but guys we need to be extra vigilant around who we share info with on this board. Just make sure you know who you're talking to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    10 AMPs, 12 girls arrested, for giving happy endings. miami forum post

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape