Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17838

    Luna

    Luna, 21, Germantown, MD:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Luna has been reviewed here before. Anyone see her recently? I tried to set up a meeting with her twice. First time, a week ago last Friday, she texted me the morning of, saying that she was feeling sick. The second time, this past Friday, she ghosted me.

  2. #17837

    She's not 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Yes and I don't think she would budge. She's 18 and she knows can get away with that ask being young and hot. I passed though. Not fully my type to dishout 1 k just like that. Plus my optimal age range is 21-25. Kinda weird taking her out somewhere and she can't legally order a drink.
    She's at least 23; she's also on tryst.

  3. #17836

    Tiffany

    Any info on this one; supposed to meet sometime next week, comms picked up recently. Ppm under 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f335c507ba92

    Thanks!

  4. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for 800 ppm. All covered. Would not budge on either. I passed.
    Another whale. Max 300. I wouldn't touch it.

  5. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Thats a whale. Max 100 for simps. I'd charge her to text me.

  6. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Yes and I don't think she would budge. She's 18 and she knows can get away with that ask being young and hot. I passed though. Not fully my type to dishout 1 k just like that. Plus my optimal age range is 21-25. Kinda weird taking her out somewhere and she can't legally order a drink.

  7. #17832

    A couple months ago, she would do it for a 1/3rd of that ask

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I guess YMMV!

  8. #17831

    Ask for a full body pick when no weight is listed

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4

    Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.

    So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.
    Happened to me a couple times over the years, now if you can't tell from pics, this is what I do!

  9. #17830

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for 800 ppm. All covered. Would not budge on either. I passed.

  10. #17829

    Vivian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0b715bf1bef4

    Really short under 5 ft and really fat. Looks like a dumpling but is dtf for 500.

    So for the simps go for it. Its a fucking no for me. Wasted time meeting this thing.

  11. #17828

  12. #17827

    Sana

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652
    ALL covered, as in ALL. Nope.

  13. #17826
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.
    That would be no.

  14. #17825

    Mongolian

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Props for getting the reference AND the suggestion LOL.
    Except she is from Mongolia and not Japan. She natively speaks some offshoot of Russian, not Japanese.

  15. #17824
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.
    I'm wondering if there are actually any guys that are entertaining this? I mean you got to be a super simp and borderline idiot to agree to what she's looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape