Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17814
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
    I'm very sure several SBs that I've personally seen have let several dudes dump in them. That doesn't bother me. FOR ME, if it has that fish smell, I'm unlikely to keep repeating.

  2. #17813
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!
    Haha I saw pics and tits and sent my message. Reading the profile later I was like "good luck".

  3. #17812

    Full Time Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
    I was texting with a potential road baby in Greensboro. After she mentioned she was having trouble checking into her hotel, I asked her what her job was. She replied, "This". I love her honesty.

  4. #17811

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
    Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!

  5. #17810

    DC is the quest

    To find the best of the worst.

  6. #17809
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
    LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.

  7. #17808
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.

  8. #17807

    Re Dee

    PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.

  9. #17806

    Sana

    Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652

  10. #17805
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her two or more years ago. I think she was moving away from the dmv at the time. Seems she's back.

  11. #17804

  12. #17803
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Started with asking $1 k for a whole evening, then 800.900 for raw. 500 for an hour.

    Shared some nice pictures.

    Pro vibes. YMMV.
    Did you go through with it?

  13. #17802

    If I wasn't public relations

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Pacific islander is most times /10 lumped in with "asian" as an ethnic choice. No idea why they separate it out like that.

    Also does PR stand for puerto rican, or public relations?
    Do you you think I would be having so much success on the site?

  14. #17801
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Wall to wall eskimo bros in here.
    LOL definitely, I try not to think about how many guys some of these girls see a day.

  15. #17800
    Wall to wall eskimo bros in here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape