Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18335
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17810

    DC is the quest

    To find the best of the worst.

  2. #17809
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
    LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.

  3. #17808
    Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.

    Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.

  4. #17807

    Re Dee

    PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.

  5. #17806

    Sana

    Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652

  6. #17805
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her two or more years ago. I think she was moving away from the dmv at the time. Seems she's back.

  7. #17804

  8. #17803
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Started with asking $1 k for a whole evening, then 800.900 for raw. 500 for an hour.

    Shared some nice pictures.

    Pro vibes. YMMV.
    Did you go through with it?

  9. #17802

    If I wasn't public relations

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Pacific islander is most times /10 lumped in with "asian" as an ethnic choice. No idea why they separate it out like that.

    Also does PR stand for puerto rican, or public relations?
    Do you you think I would be having so much success on the site?

  10. #17801
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Wall to wall eskimo bros in here.
    LOL definitely, I try not to think about how many guys some of these girls see a day.

  11. #17800
    Wall to wall eskimo bros in here.

  12. #17799
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She was probably fresh then. I saw her after she came from a hotel party. My dick smelled like a fish market after fucking her. Probably to be expected since we're all nutting in her.
    Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.

  13. #17798
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, mine has been very different, and trust me I'm no shill, and don't like paying the monthly!

    I only filter out Pacific islander, as I DK what the f that is. 18-43 and under 180 (new profiles auto set at 160-170 for the girls). There are plenty of hot girls on the site. It takes some work and you need to have a good opening line!

    Good luck bro!
    Pacific islander is most times /10 lumped in with "asian" as an ethnic choice. No idea why they separate it out like that.

    Also does PR stand for puerto rican, or public relations?

  14. #17797
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Started with asking $1 k for a whole evening, then 800.900 for raw. 500 for an hour.

    Shared some nice pictures.

    Pro vibes. YMMV.

  15. #17796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape