Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 18339
-
07-20-26 14:10 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 489Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:27 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 286Pacific islander is most times /10 lumped in with "asian" as an ethnic choice. No idea why they separate it out like that.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
Also does PR stand for puerto rican, or public relations?
-
07-20-26 09:48 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 62Started with asking $1 k for a whole evening, then 800.900 for raw. 500 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
Shared some nice pictures.
Pro vibes. YMMV.
-
07-20-26 09:40 #17796Senior Member

Posts: 112Lilly
Any feedback?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-3a98e7c7b8d5
-
07-20-26 09:27 #17795Senior Member

Posts: 286Brianna - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-fb24ad821d93.
Easy to spot traveling ho. Asks for 1200 per date. So ambitious.
Amber - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-ebf9486a8e00.
Decent comms. Is aiming to receive in the neighborhood of 2500 per month.
Toni - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-e18c71909fe6.
Absolute turbo freak. Wants you to slap and degrade her like a subhuman. Just wants to be dominated.
Adja - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-2187f88d97e4.
Dtf, and quick to send nudes. Seems like a sweet girl.
-
07-20-26 00:56 #17794Senior Member

Posts: 329She was probably fresh then. I saw her after she came from a hotel party. My dick smelled like a fish market after fucking her. Probably to be expected since we're all nutting in her.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:21 #17793Senior Member

Posts: 228Durable
I like this so probably going to steal this line. Leave it to TFM to give sex with some chick a durability rating. Reminds of the fat white chick that has been on for years that was compared to a Honda Accord. Safe and reliable.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 17:12 #17792Banned Member

Posts: 107I've had same issues. Just for shits and giggles I moved up my high weight limit from 130 lb to 170 lb and holly shit!! My search results quadrupled lmao. The amount of fat chicks from DMV land that are on the site is enormous. Considering that lot of them already lie about their weight, the real situation is probably even worse.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 14:10 #17791Senior Member

Posts: 1044Shit, I wish I can travel. That sounds like a great experience. Whereas the foul beasts give shit service and wants to leave after you dip your dick in their nasty ass puss.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 12:43 #17790Senior Member

Posts: 168So true. I've used seeking outside the DMV, even in smaller geographies, and it's better.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
For the DMV it's like tending a sparse garden. Take your shots, cultivate the promising conversations, try again with a few that didn't respond, and stay with it. I can go a week or two with no traction at all then a span where I can't juggle all the responses, including women that respond weeks later.
You still meet the women that show up older and heavier than their pictures, and those half as hot as your favorite SBs looking for twice as much, but then you find a few awesome ones too and it makes you forget the white noise.
-
07-19-26 12:09 #17789Regular Member

Posts: 193Agree 100%
Agree with you and definitely lower the weight limits. I mean I feel like any chic over 140/150 lbs should be paying me to fuck her as oppose to the other way around and I don't think I sound to harsh saying that. That said, we had a thread going about Montreal and how the quality of pussy over there is way higher and only at the fraction of the cost that we pay in DMV. That was about couple of months ago. I actually decided to try it out and I'm about to get back from my 3rd trip. I make a weekend trip out of it, leaving Friday afternoon and returning Sunday evening, with about 2 and a half days for play. Hotels are cheaper than here (2 nights this weekend still cheaper than one night in NoVa on average. And airfare is pretty reasonable. The girl I was with entire weekend (I'd rate her 8. 5, blond chic, 5'4, 110 lbs, big tits and amazing ass) is hotter then 99% of the DMV girls on seeking, and costed 600 total for entire weekend (we fucked Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning, she spent the night at my hotel on Saturday). Yeah, it does take some extra work to arrange things ahead of time, but in general well worth it. I know this might not work for everyone, but for me it works pretty well and THANK YOU to the person that initially brought up Montreal as an option!
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 08:55 #17788Senior Member

Posts: 91Best resource for NYC. - TomFordModel.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 08:33 #17787Senior Member

Posts: 489Intel on Sugaring in NYC
Heading up to Manhattan for a day this coming week. If anyone has any intel on SBs in that area, please PM me. There's hardly any info on the NYC forum. Thank you in advance!
-
07-18-26 22:04 #17786Senior Member

Posts: 368Sorry your experience has not been optimal
Ummm, mine has been very different, and trust me I'm no shill, and don't like paying the monthly!
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
I only filter out Pacific islander, as I DK what the f that is. 18-43 and under 180 (new profiles auto set at 160-170 for the girls). There are plenty of hot girls on the site. It takes some work and you need to have a good opening line!
Good luck bro!
-
07-18-26 14:26 #17785Senior Member

Posts: 246I agree with this. Saw her couple of times recently and no bad smell. It could be something she had in the past perhaps.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






