Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18366
-
07-22-26 11:25 #17811Senior Member

Posts: 64Lol
Read her bio. Cannot believe the arrogance. You actually contacted her after reading her bio? Why? Just curious. Her bio is all "want" and no "give". Totally on her terms. Instant block!!
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 10:45 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 1049DC is the quest
To find the best of the worst.
-
07-22-26 09:15 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 1049LOL. Another delusional short fat girl. Hell, she should pay.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 08:33 #17808Senior Member

Posts: 286Kira - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-324ae18bc13e.
Guilt-tripping into platonics. Bold strategy, cotton.
-
07-22-26 07:29 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 75Re Dee
PrMan12. Please clear your inbox.
-
07-21-26 11:00 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 91Sana
Looking for some FB on Sana. Can DM or post here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cf9acca0c652
-
07-21-26 08:18 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 286Texted with her two or more years ago. I think she was moving away from the dmv at the time. Seems she's back.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:51 #17804Senior Member

Posts: 115Cambree
Selling pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-1f08ce7c657f
-
07-20-26 18:30 #17803Senior Member

Posts: 115Did you go through with it?
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:27 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 368If I wasn't public relations
Do you you think I would be having so much success on the site?
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:24 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 91LOL definitely, I try not to think about how many guys some of these girls see a day.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 14:59 #17800Senior Member

Posts: 286Wall to wall eskimo bros in here.
-
07-20-26 14:10 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 489Smelly pussy or not, to your point, she doesn't work and is not in school. So how does she make a living? I'm speculating here but I imagine from seeing lots of guys like you and I. It's just how this game. Is. We also have dumped our load inside many. So, a fair game.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 12:27 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 286Pacific islander is most times /10 lumped in with "asian" as an ethnic choice. No idea why they separate it out like that.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
Also does PR stand for puerto rican, or public relations?
-
07-20-26 09:48 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 62Started with asking $1 k for a whole evening, then 800.900 for raw. 500 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
Shared some nice pictures.
Pro vibes. YMMV.











Reply With Quote





