Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21506

    Potential Visit from Ohio

    Gentlemen, I'm planning on making the 3 hour trip from Dayton to visit your clubs. I really would like to have some fun with Samantha at Bogarts. What day / s does she work?

  2. #21505

    Bogart's. Anastasia

    To lead off, wanted to drop a polite thank you to those that post in this thread. Stayed up late last week before heading into town & the detailed reports were extremely helpful. I've got my notes and definitely want to plan a return trip. For someone that has never been to an extras club, I thoroughly enjoyed my (albeit brief) visit to one of your local clubs. Travel delays made it so I had minimal time, though I had a day visit route mapped out, I headed to the closest one and was hoping there was someone working that struck my fancy.

    Bogart's won for being the closest, walked in, sat at the bar and made friends with the older bartender. There were 8 girls working and about 10-15 guys in the club. Got my drink and was not interested in most then short & tatted, slightly goth looking Anastasia walked by in a plaid skirt. Made some small talk, they called all the girls up on stage (she said it was something they do once or twice an hour. Slightly annoyed they didn't announce the girls names as they went up, would have made it easier). There was a girl on stage in a tight red dress that I was interested in but she was sitting with another guy and I was running out of time.

    When Anastasia returned I broached that I needed to leave soon and would love to go in the back before I left. On all of your advice, we talked specifics and made our way back. She grinded on me and got me excited during the first song then pulled my pants down and slid on a rubber and started a solid CBJ. After providing my dick a nice compliment, she pulled it out of her mouth and asked "how do you want me? I opted to start with her sitting on it RCG then had her spin around to ride me. She was moaning and talking dirty in my ear and also had a nice grind to her hips even though her feet weren't touching the floor. I popped in the bag, got a goodbye kiss and made my way to my previously scheduled travel plans.

    Looking forward to stopping by some of the other clubs on my next visit. Cheers!

  3. #21504
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Arabella is a sweet girl. I saw her many times before she got implants. She never tried to cheat me, and she had multiple opportunities.

    If she has joined the squad it is recently as she was not a member of it for years.

    She has a good following and I know many who still enjoy time with her.

    MM.
    At one point she was friends with them and hung out with them, she had pictures on her instagram of everyone, but I don't think she was ever part of the "currency queens". I really wonder what the benefit is of having a pimp when all your work is done at the strip club.

  4. #21503

    Brenda bogarts

    Hi gents read a lot of post but have been curious about Brenda and bogarts. I have talked with her many times.

    And been up in booths a few times but would really be curious if anyone here has gotten her out of the club for fun?

    She is alway been a good fun conversation and seems to have more of my interest. Also maybe some input on Chelsea she has been on my watch for sometime.

    But never really talked with her what is she like in the VIP? She's always smiles and say hi but never had much conversation with her yet! Any way I usually just read but thought I would try a post.

  5. #21502
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say "thirst trap" are you saying she's all show and no go like Tropical Touch Massage Parlor? I'd have to be OTC anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.
    Thirst trapping could also be referred to as the "hook and reel". Girls post sexy pictures of themselves on social media to get guys attention, and once they have your attention they tell you what bar you can meet them at to bring your wallet with you. LOL.

  6. #21501
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    When you say "thirst trap" are you saying she's all show and no go like Tropical Touch Massage Parlor? I'd have to be OTC anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

  7. #21500
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    I think she's sexy and adventurous looking.

  8. #21499
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!
    Personally myself I hate tattoos on a woman. Woman are beautiful as they are, why ink them up and mar up perfection. I do like enhancing perfection though, if the surgeon is good, I love a perfectly enhanced woman. Come to think of it, I'd probably have a lot of fun with a perfectly enhanced robot woman.

  9. #21498
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM.

    Happy to help, and many guys have helped me over the years.

    Post some reports about your adventures. I would love to read them.

    MM.
    I'd only disappoint you MM. I don't have any reports to list because I'm an AMP man. I can't be out in the clubs in town because I have to be anonymous, but I wish I could. Back in the day in the early 80's my boss at a men's store at the mall was a handsome fellow with a perfect porn star mustache, tall, dark hair ladies man with Cocaine eyes and the best personality ever. He was my mentor and I had all the freedom a person could imagine, but no money. I had to ride his coat tails for fun but we all know a good thing never lasts unless we have the means to provide it ourselves. Now I have the money but I don't have the freedom. Many years went by being a good boy but the passion for a fine young thing never leaves so here I sit reminiscing about the clubs I once had a great time at. It's to bad I couldn't remain anonymous in a club so could re live those fantastic years. Who knows MM, maybe you were my mentor, you sure post like he would, positive about every situation. I highly doubt he's still alive with his lifestyle, he'd be in his 80's by now but there's an AMP I visit on rare occasions and the lady tells me there's a regular who visits once a month that is in his mid 90's. He Uber's to the restaurant next door, has lunch then comes over for dessert.

  10. #21497
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    She was my bartender at bogart's. Thought she was an idiot.

  11. #21496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!
    Back in the early 90's there was a dancer at Hot Tamales who was a ringer for Kelly Bundy. She couldn't get a job at any of the big dollar 8 mile clubs because she had a modest tattoo on her arm. Just the one, but even with the agencies calling the shots she couldn't get her boobs in the door. Shame, as she was a lot of fun and should have made a killing with the MWC fans.

  12. #21495

    Instagram Thirst Trapping- Bubbles

    Bubbles. Bogarts and Silver Cricket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 232756.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232622.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232733.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232701.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 232641.png‎  


  13. #21494

    My turn off

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Yep one of the nice things is that each of us mongers have our own type! I used to wonder why a girl whom I considered to be super fine would be ignored by others, now I am glad that's how it is!

    I would rather be with a flat chested girl than one with bolt ons, and I especially dislike the newer trend of fake butts which I think are gross looking.
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!

  14. #21493

    My last post

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    This is exactly who I was talking about a page back lmao. She's great for sure.

  15. #21492
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM,

    There is no rule we all have to like the same thing. I like nice looking tits I just want them to be real.

    You have many more girls who interest you than I do. Lucky you. And if we happen to be in the club on the same night we won't compete for the same girls. Nice how life works out that way.

    MM.
    Yep one of the nice things is that each of us mongers have our own type! I used to wonder why a girl whom I considered to be super fine would be ignored by others, now I am glad that's how it is!

    I would rather be with a flat chested girl than one with bolt ons, and I especially dislike the newer trend of fake butts which I think are gross looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape