Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 22050
-
07-21-26 21:07 #21510Senior Member

Posts: 665This mention of an attempted theft is in reference to and was attempted by Arrabella and this is why I mention to everyone to be VERY weary of any squad members or any dancer that even associate with the squad regardless if they were trustworthy at one time or not, I advise to avoid them 100% and to give fair warning about them to any other guy at the club.
Originally Posted by Lexus74
[View Original Post]
There is a reason they bounce around between BT's LS and FC, and that is because they have burned many bridges!
In my experience the best dancers are those that work solo, who stick to themselves, stay out of the drama and are not trying to be best friends with the other dancers all of whom are their direct competition.
-
07-21-26 12:52 #21509Senior Member

Posts: 1467The way she was acting. This the most recent report?
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 11:40 #21508Senior Member

Posts: 100Samantha
Best bet would be Friday afternoons. Sometimes Wed.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 10:32 #21507Senior Member

Posts: 1170Why do you say that?
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
That was the Bubbles that I referenced in my report. She's very pretty.
-
07-21-26 10:15 #21506Senior Member

Posts: 1065Potential Visit from Ohio
Gentlemen, I'm planning on making the 3 hour trip from Dayton to visit your clubs. I really would like to have some fun with Samantha at Bogarts. What day / s does she work?
-
07-21-26 09:37 #21505Senior Member

Posts: 134Bogart's. Anastasia
To lead off, wanted to drop a polite thank you to those that post in this thread. Stayed up late last week before heading into town & the detailed reports were extremely helpful. I've got my notes and definitely want to plan a return trip. For someone that has never been to an extras club, I thoroughly enjoyed my (albeit brief) visit to one of your local clubs. Travel delays made it so I had minimal time, though I had a day visit route mapped out, I headed to the closest one and was hoping there was someone working that struck my fancy.
Bogart's won for being the closest, walked in, sat at the bar and made friends with the older bartender. There were 8 girls working and about 10-15 guys in the club. Got my drink and was not interested in most then short & tatted, slightly goth looking Anastasia walked by in a plaid skirt. Made some small talk, they called all the girls up on stage (she said it was something they do once or twice an hour. Slightly annoyed they didn't announce the girls names as they went up, would have made it easier). There was a girl on stage in a tight red dress that I was interested in but she was sitting with another guy and I was running out of time.
When Anastasia returned I broached that I needed to leave soon and would love to go in the back before I left. On all of your advice, we talked specifics and made our way back. She grinded on me and got me excited during the first song then pulled my pants down and slid on a rubber and started a solid CBJ. After providing my dick a nice compliment, she pulled it out of her mouth and asked "how do you want me? I opted to start with her sitting on it RCG then had her spin around to ride me. She was moaning and talking dirty in my ear and also had a nice grind to her hips even though her feet weren't touching the floor. I popped in the bag, got a goodbye kiss and made my way to my previously scheduled travel plans.
Looking forward to stopping by some of the other clubs on my next visit. Cheers!
-
07-21-26 08:03 #21504Senior Member

Posts: 35At one point she was friends with them and hung out with them, she had pictures on her instagram of everyone, but I don't think she was ever part of the "currency queens". I really wonder what the benefit is of having a pimp when all your work is done at the strip club.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 07:21 #21503Regular Member

Posts: 15Brenda bogarts
Hi gents read a lot of post but have been curious about Brenda and bogarts. I have talked with her many times.
And been up in booths a few times but would really be curious if anyone here has gotten her out of the club for fun?
She is alway been a good fun conversation and seems to have more of my interest. Also maybe some input on Chelsea she has been on my watch for sometime.
But never really talked with her what is she like in the VIP? She's always smiles and say hi but never had much conversation with her yet! Any way I usually just read but thought I would try a post.
-
07-21-26 06:24 #21502Senior Member

Posts: 586Thirst trapping could also be referred to as the "hook and reel". Girls post sexy pictures of themselves on social media to get guys attention, and once they have your attention they tell you what bar you can meet them at to bring your wallet with you. LOL.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 02:32 #21501Senior Member

Posts: 173When you say "thirst trap" are you saying she's all show and no go like Tropical Touch Massage Parlor? I'd have to be OTC anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 01:47 #21500Senior Member

Posts: 173I think she's sexy and adventurous looking.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 01:38 #21499Senior Member

Posts: 173Personally myself I hate tattoos on a woman. Woman are beautiful as they are, why ink them up and mar up perfection. I do like enhancing perfection though, if the surgeon is good, I love a perfectly enhanced woman. Come to think of it, I'd probably have a lot of fun with a perfectly enhanced robot woman.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 01:07 #21498Senior Member

Posts: 173I'd only disappoint you MM. I don't have any reports to list because I'm an AMP man. I can't be out in the clubs in town because I have to be anonymous, but I wish I could. Back in the day in the early 80's my boss at a men's store at the mall was a handsome fellow with a perfect porn star mustache, tall, dark hair ladies man with Cocaine eyes and the best personality ever. He was my mentor and I had all the freedom a person could imagine, but no money. I had to ride his coat tails for fun but we all know a good thing never lasts unless we have the means to provide it ourselves. Now I have the money but I don't have the freedom. Many years went by being a good boy but the passion for a fine young thing never leaves so here I sit reminiscing about the clubs I once had a great time at. It's to bad I couldn't remain anonymous in a club so could re live those fantastic years. Who knows MM, maybe you were my mentor, you sure post like he would, positive about every situation. I highly doubt he's still alive with his lifestyle, he'd be in his 80's by now but there's an AMP I visit on rare occasions and the lady tells me there's a regular who visits once a month that is in his mid 90's. He Uber's to the restaurant next door, has lunch then comes over for dessert.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 00:39 #21497Senior Member

Posts: 1467She was my bartender at bogart's. Thought she was an idiot.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 23:45 #21496Senior Member

Posts: 110Back in the early 90's there was a dancer at Hot Tamales who was a ringer for Kelly Bundy. She couldn't get a job at any of the big dollar 8 mile clubs because she had a modest tattoo on her arm. Just the one, but even with the agencies calling the shots she couldn't get her boobs in the door. Shame, as she was a lot of fun and should have made a killing with the MWC fans.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




