Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 37324
-
07-21-26 14:35 #36934Regular Member

Posts: 3Winter
If anyone has her contact info, send it to me in a message. I'm trying to see her before I go out of town for a few weeks.
-
07-21-26 10:19 #36933Senior Member

Posts: 221Petite coco
I have been seeing this one for a while. She has gained a little weight but has a great attitude and will give you somewhat of a GFE. The only thing that you might not appreciate is her grooming habits. Lots of hair everywhere! LOL! Really sweet girl though.
Originally Posted by EricJam
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/fruityfly
-
07-21-26 09:46 #36932Senior Member

Posts: 208Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/809096450335
Anyone seen her? Go by the name Corrine.
-
07-20-26 21:17 #36931Senior Member

Posts: 337Continue
Not an exact copy errors and no date/time
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
https://images2.imgbox.com/68/a3/ditJEvPk_o.png
-
07-20-26 19:59 #36930Senior Member

Posts: 337This one from Jarratt / Prince George from general no one seen her?
Thread title basically.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
Posts from a 804 255 xx30 number
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/ecc21036efc8.png
-
07-20-26 17:52 #36929Regular Member

Posts: 3Kat
Kat is still around and posts few times a week it seems. She's usually available in the morning and early afternoon. Definitely chill and very pleasing and down to earth, has a hearing aid so sometimes she doesn't hear her phone go off or vibrate. Great BBBJ and DT. I'd post a link if I had it but she usually posts on STG.
-
07-20-26 16:42 #36928Regular Member

Posts: 71Nay Nay
Anyone got info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/544256465829
-
07-20-26 14:53 #36927Senior Member

Posts: 57Ebony GFE spinner
Are there any petite black ladies who provide a GFE experience in a safe location?
-
07-20-26 14:34 #36926Regular Member

Posts: 13Overrated
She's overrated in my opinion. Maybe I misremembered how good her BBBJ skills were while she was away, but she was a let down for me. Yes, she does deepthroat well but she's kind of like someone who relies too much on their great skill in one area of their game without enhancing the other areas, if you get what I mean. For my money, I'd rather spend it on Pepper. Both are pretty much around the same pricing and same body types. Pepper is way more attractive face wise. For just BBBJCIM, for me it's Pepper. I believe she's posting under her real name Reanna Robinson on listcrawler nowadays.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 09:18 #36925Senior Member

Posts: 61Ashley love
Off Willis, comms were good. She was alright. She had a very flat booty which was a turn off for me. Her rates are fair and reasonable.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/422175225614
-
07-20-26 06:38 #36924Senior Member

Posts: 66Can you pm her contact info?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother.
-
07-19-26 14:14 #36923Senior Member

Posts: 133Doesn't do BBBJ unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 13:32 #36922Senior Member

Posts: 438Whoops! Winter's contact info
Messaged several of ya'll but left out Winter's contact info.
Sent ya a new reply. Now ya have it.
She is probably the best DT ff and swallow in the area. Even if ya pound it like p*ssy, I don't think she's going to push ya off and ask ya to take it easy.
-
07-19-26 09:39 #36921Senior Member

Posts: 230She has a room also if yall want to see her asap and help keep her in it.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 07:42 #36920Senior Member

Posts: 102About Winter
Anybody has a number or link to Winter? I've been looking at the reviews and I am interested in trying that throat out of hers. You can respond on the board or send it to me in a DM.
TIA!!








Reply With Quote





