Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36941

    Good BBJCIM

    Anyone know someone who does a good bbjcim out east?

  2. #36940

    Anyone use her?

    Found her on sugardaddy. Looking to possibly meet her for a few hours. She adversities anything goes. But feels like TGTBT, yet she knows the city well. Was wondering if anyone has been with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260314-222901.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260314-222928.jpg‎  

  3. #36939

    Winter Search

    Can someone please message me Winters contact info. Love to reconnect with her, been years.

    I have messaged a user or 2 but haven't received a reply.

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #36938

    Pepper changed names?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowjob  [View Original Post]
    She's overrated in my opinion. Maybe I misremembered how good her BBBJ skills were while she was away, but she was a let down for me. Yes, she does deepthroat well but she's kind of like someone who relies too much on their great skill in one area of their game without enhancing the other areas, if you get what I mean. For my money, I'd rather spend it on Pepper. Both are pretty much around the same pricing and same body types. Pepper is way more attractive face wise. For just BBBJCIM, for me it's Pepper. I believe she's posting under her real name Reanna Robinson on listcrawler nowadays.
    No wonder I haven't seen her ad on LC in a while. If you have her ad or digits can you slide them to me in a DM?

    TIA!

  5. #36937
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't do BBBJ unfortunately.
    Nothing wrong with being safe.

  6. #36936

    30 something

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Ok team. Here we go.

    I met a gal named Missy who is fresh out of the Grey bar motel and spent some time with her to get to know her better. After the usual conversation we went to work. The BBBJ was good and definitely enough to get my dude awake for the main event. She has a big ol booty and I enjoyed the view as I did my job. She is not a slave to the monkey so that's a bonus as well. Looking for help ASAP so she can get a room and get herself back on track. She is currently up by marathon at azalea but will have ability to move around very soon. Hit me up for the details and contact info to get with her. Be safe and keep your head down yaal. Silly season is upon us and the heat makes people crazy.

    JS.
    Is this a mid 30's white girl natural hair color brown about 5'6" or close. Just curious because vinelink notified me of someone I was watching with very similar name had recently been released. Which surprised me since the charges were pretty serious.

  7. #36935

    New UTR Straight back from vacation

    Ok team. Here we go.

    I met a gal named Missy who is fresh out of the Grey bar motel and spent some time with her to get to know her better. After the usual conversation we went to work. The BBBJ was good and definitely enough to get my dude awake for the main event. She has a big ol booty and I enjoyed the view as I did my job. She is not a slave to the monkey so that's a bonus as well. Looking for help ASAP so she can get a room and get herself back on track. She is currently up by marathon at azalea but will have ability to move around very soon. Hit me up for the details and contact info to get with her. Be safe and keep your head down yaal. Silly season is upon us and the heat makes people crazy.

    JS.

  8. #36934

    Winter

    If anyone has her contact info, send it to me in a message. I'm trying to see her before I go out of town for a few weeks.

  9. #36933

    Petite coco

    Quote Originally Posted by EricJam  [View Original Post]
    Are there any petite black ladies who provide a GFE experience in a safe location?
    I have been seeing this one for a while. She has gained a little weight but has a great attitude and will give you somewhat of a GFE. The only thing that you might not appreciate is her grooming habits. Lots of hair everywhere! LOL! Really sweet girl though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fruityfly

  10. #36932

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/809096450335

    Anyone seen her? Go by the name Corrine.

  11. #36931

    Continue

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Thread title basically.

    Posts from a 804 255 xx30 number

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/ecc21036efc8.png
    Not an exact copy errors and no date/time

    https://images2.imgbox.com/68/a3/ditJEvPk_o.png

  12. #36930

    This one from Jarratt / Prince George from general no one seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Thread title basically.

    Posts from a 804 255 xx30 number

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/ecc21036efc8.png

  13. #36929

    Kat

    Kat is still around and posts few times a week it seems. She's usually available in the morning and early afternoon. Definitely chill and very pleasing and down to earth, has a hearing aid so sometimes she doesn't hear her phone go off or vibrate. Great BBBJ and DT. I'd post a link if I had it but she usually posts on STG.

  14. #36928

  15. #36927

    Ebony GFE spinner

    Are there any petite black ladies who provide a GFE experience in a safe location?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape