Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 17695
-
07-24-26 10:28 #17410Regular Member

Posts: 12Carmen
Don't know about the rest but Carmen is a heavy user, has a handler, dangerous. Be careful.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 01:09 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 409That tends to work out well for you. I've gotten a free visit each time she's ghosted me. I usually go back the next week and think of it as a 2 for 1.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 22:52 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 638Legit Hispanic Peeler
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042
I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.
Positives.
Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.
Negatives.
You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.
She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.
Peace.
-
07-23-26 18:58 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 411Lilia
Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.
Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.
Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!
-
07-23-26 13:42 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 27Prospect list
Anyone got info on any of these ladies? Seem legit but not finding any reviews anywhere.
Carli.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212783135
Carmen.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212802800
Blue.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/212913739
Nina.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213000478
Present.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213021130
-
07-23-26 11:24 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 249Belleville 5 Star service
Is this AA girl legit that posta on RR?
-
07-22-26 23:09 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 158Good luck
I count at least 4 different women in those pics. No idea who is behind the door. Be sure to let us know. TIA.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 12:42 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 150Anyone?
Anyone see her? I'll have a chance to visit next week but don't want to waste my time if not worth it.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213014856
-
07-21-26 08:38 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 101Burner App Nannies
Yep, add "incall" to the list too.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
I'm on Text Free now. I'll miss the in-app contacts list on Burner cause TF doesn't have one and I sure AF ain't giving it access to my real contacts list. But at least I don't have to censor myself.
-
07-21-26 08:26 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 101Mia: Tweaked Out Scam Artist & Thief
Yes, the good news is she's actually a little cuter than her pics.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
The bad news is she's a meth head who can't sit still for more than a few seconds. Saw the pipe laying on a table in her room and she confirmed she's been on it a couple of years. Probably why she's slimmer than her pics.
The worse news is she's a scam artist and thief who will steal your money. Stay away.
PM me for details if that's not enough.
-
07-21-26 02:44 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 164Her friend told me that she been homeless ever since she lost her apartment. Been living under a bridge with her gf somewhere downtown. Haven't heard from months from her unfortunately.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 23:41 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 229Mia
Any Intel on Mia?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...109/7302637549
-
07-20-26 23:36 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 229Saw her today. Fresh showered and smells good. Petite, soft booty. BBBJCIM for $. She's nice.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:13 #17397Senior Member

Posts: 321She's legit. Her & her twin sister.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:12 #17396Senior Member

Posts: 321I can verify that its 'known' by most workers to inflate $ on Tryst vs other sites. (Play to your audience AND be 'competitive' and / or 'comparative' to your competition.) They realize that most guys are 'stupid' enough to pay the higher rate. (And not negotiate or shop others sites. Plus they aren't required to post rates on LC or STG).
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






