LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 31813
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31633

    Password

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!
    I'm also looking for a password. Anyone have any idea how to get it or at least get in contact with her or the agency?

  2. #31632

    Demons

    We all have our demons. They come in various forms. Has anyone dreamed of any ladies that like to party? Mostly my back is all effed up and I could use the relief.

  3. #31631

    Emerald

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    Don't you have to give up a lot of personal info to get a date with them? Maybe that's why no one is giving up the password.
    I tried to get on back in March. Gave up after the fourth or fifth hurdle they put up.

  4. #31630

  5. #31629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!
    Don't you have to give up a lot of personal info to get a date with them? Maybe that's why no one is giving up the password.

  6. #31628

    Dia

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
    What's the password. We all seem to be asking the same question. We want to give her $$! Help us!

  7. #31627

    Not to worry

    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.
    That price is not set in stone. It depends on how bad she needs a fix or room. She does bb for extra 50. She offered me 2 hhr & 3 hr not that long ago. Before you pull the trigger read the post I did on her.

    Buyer beware.

  8. #31626
    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    Miranda is now going by Moxie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014999500

    I reached out and she quoted 5 Bens for an hour. Only does hours. GFE is available. She worked down to 3 3/4 Bens because she asked me to pay for her room. Needless to say I declined to partake.
    For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.

  9. #31625

    Emerald info

    Hey guys, if you're willing to share the number or password that would be great. I've been to the agencies before but never password protected so I don't know the process thanks.

  10. #31624

    Daisy

    Communication & Booking: Getting the appointment locked in took a bit of patience, as her response times were a few hours apart. Once confirmed, she did text to push the session back by 30 minutes. I had a few minor reservations initially, but decided to trust her positive reviews and proceed.

    Accommodations: The room was in a hotel. It was a little cluttered but perfectly clean. Note that she does smoke, but the room itself did not smell like cigarettes at all.

    The Session: Upon arrival, we sat down and briefly went over her rules and terms, which I appreciated. She offered a choice between getting straight to business or starting with the included body rub, and I opted for the massage. We stripped down and she gave a surprisingly good, thorough back massage.

    After flipping over, she took care of protection seamlessly with her mouth. When asked about preferences, I requested her to take the top position, which she did happily and without complaint. She rode me all the way to completion.

    Verdict: Her ad photos really don't do her justice—she looks significantly better in person. Despite the slow communication upfront, the actual experience was excellent. I would definitely repeat.

  11. #31623

    Missy / Miranda / Moxie

    Miranda is now going by Moxie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014999500

    I reached out and she quoted 5 Bens for an hour. Only does hours. GFE is available. She worked down to 3 3/4 Bens because she asked me to pay for her room. Needless to say I declined to partake.

  12. #31622
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
    Oh yeah, She's the real deal! I just met her couple days ago and she was all over me when I walked inside her place. Tons and tons of DFK and those melons are something eles if you are a boob person. She's curvy and she have some meat on the right spots. Love her attitude and she's ton of fun and loves to please. I went through 2 rounds with her, BBBJ, 69, Mish, doggy, that RCG was something eles seeing that nice round ass.

  13. #31621

    Emerald number

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThat  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to get a number or login for the kgirls. Could you please dm me the info.
    Can you please dm me the number or password?

  14. #31620
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
    I would also like to get a number or login for the kgirls. Could you please dm me the info.

  15. #31619

    Number to get password

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Saw kgirl Dia yesterday. Easy on the eye great enthusiasts but those breasts are to worship for. Feels natural to me as listed on the website but I could be wrong. Little meat just as I like it. Dfk rim 69 daty cowgirl Mish and finished doggy. She tried to get even one last drop out. If you are breast guy a must.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/dia
    I'll be in town next week trying to get in to see the k-girls while there, could anyone dm me the number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape