High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17410

    Carmen

    Don't know about the rest but Carmen is a heavy user, has a handler, dangerous. Be careful.

  2. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!
    That tends to work out well for you. I've gotten a free visit each time she's ghosted me. I usually go back the next week and think of it as a 2 for 1.

  3. #17408

    Legit Hispanic Peeler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042

    I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.

    Positives.

    Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.

    Negatives.

    You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.

    She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.

    Peace.

  4. #17407

    Lilia

    Have never tried her so thought I'd give it a go. We texted about day and time, altered a little which she requested for wed PM.

    Provided address in the Grove, said to text upon arrival for specifics. Arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.

    Crickets!! Texted a couple times, waited about 20 min, nothing! Given her reputation, was surprised!

  5. #17406

  6. #17405

    Belleville 5 Star service

    Is this AA girl legit that posta on RR?

  7. #17404

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? I'll have a chance to visit next week but don't want to waste my time if not worth it.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213014856
    I count at least 4 different women in those pics. No idea who is behind the door. Be sure to let us know. TIA.

  8. #17403

    Anyone?

    Anyone see her? I'll have a chance to visit next week but don't want to waste my time if not worth it.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213014856

  9. #17402

    Burner App Nannies

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this as well. NOW I get it. Jeez.
    Yep, add "incall" to the list too.

    I'm on Text Free now. I'll miss the in-app contacts list on Burner cause TF doesn't have one and I sure AF ain't giving it access to my real contacts list. But at least I don't have to censor myself.

  10. #17401

    Mia: Tweaked Out Scam Artist & Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the good news is she's actually a little cuter than her pics.

    The bad news is she's a meth head who can't sit still for more than a few seconds. Saw the pipe laying on a table in her room and she confirmed she's been on it a couple of years. Probably why she's slimmer than her pics.

    The worse news is she's a scam artist and thief who will steal your money. Stay away.

    PM me for details if that's not enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2253.jpeg‎   IMG_2252.jpeg‎   IMG_2251.jpg‎  

  11. #17400
    Her friend told me that she been homeless ever since she lost her apartment. Been living under a bridge with her gf somewhere downtown. Haven't heard from months from her unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    She was good but something changed. Saw her a couple times and it was not good.

    I heard she got kicked off escort alligator and haven't heard from her since. Included a photo just in case she's using another name.

  12. #17399

  13. #17398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/835686011740 Decided to take a chance. Incall is that low end hotel on North Lindbergh. Got there on time she said she needed 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I call and she says sorry gives room number. Lots of sketch people all around the whole area but since is still daylight I went ahead.

    Her body was pretty nice. Petite, tight little ass small pierced titties. Her face was kind of rough. I didn't see any signs of illegal substance use but the face said she had a pretty tough past.

    She was fresh from the shower and we went right to it. Started with a decent BBJ moved up for a little kiss and cuddle and rolled over for FS. No upcharge option if I wanted bare. Still having issue with Mr Happy performing. Finished off with a BBJ CIM. No idea if spit or swallowed. Don't really matter to me at that point. Got a warm cloth and wiped me off. A little casual conversation. She is a smoker and as a former smoker I can usually detect the smell pretty easily. I didn't smell any.

    I went HHR (200) I don't recall QV or HR donations. More than likely will repeat but want to explore other options with other providers.
    Saw her today. Fresh showered and smells good. Petite, soft booty. BBBJCIM for $. She's nice.

  14. #17397
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on Tryst for quite a while with consistent pic updates and has somewhat reasonable pricing. Strange that there have been no reviews if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yannibaby
    She's legit. Her & her twin sister.

  15. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't shopped for direct Escorts for years, but the common price range for 1 hour, as it appears on this site, it's $500. And that's even the junkies. Are there mongers out there regularly paying these fees, or are they open to negotiation? Most of the women average at best, and online images are deceptive. I've been considering dropping some funds for a high-quality young lady, but the roll of the dice looks risky unless they agree to meet in person 1st. Perhaps a personal ad may be the way to go, but CL doesn't allow for those types of ads anymore. Any suggestions or referrals?
    I can verify that its 'known' by most workers to inflate $ on Tryst vs other sites. (Play to your audience AND be 'competitive' and / or 'comparative' to your competition.) They realize that most guys are 'stupid' enough to pay the higher rate. (And not negotiate or shop others sites. Plus they aren't required to post rates on LC or STG).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape