Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 21021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20781

    Gibbon pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you just admit you're a pimp for Gibbon?
    Did Daniel880 spam you with a PM too? Yes that guy is a stooge for Gibbon. At least they are open again, they took the temporarily closed sign off the Google Business page.

    I used to get texts on my burner from them from time to time about new girls, I didn't get one lately.

  2. #20780

    Pimp

    Why don't you just admit you're a pimp for Gibbon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel880  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Gibbon today, a place I used to visit often, and noticed there were some new faces. The owner has changed, and the new girl is absolutely gorgeous. They've been busy getting everything ready under the new ownership, but they said they'll be back to normal business starting tomorrow.

    I'm going back to Gibbon tomorrow to see the beautiful new girl. Her name is Wony.

  3. #20779

    Birthday Info

    It's coming up and would like to know where I might find a good provider for GFE and a very open menu (some uncovered)? I'm from OOT so anything would help.

    If it's your ATF then PM's welcome and lips are sealed.

  4. #20778

    Muyue Time spa, another visit with Sexy Kelly

    Saw my sexy ATF Kelly again yesterday while I had the time. I see business has picked up a bit here, I had to wait a minute for her to finish with another customer. I don't mind the wait, because I got what I was looking for when it was my turn haha, good quality L2 L3 service, it actually gets better every visit. The view of her ass from behind is amazing!!

    Paid 80 for hour. Seniors feel free to pm. Like always google is your best friend.

    Be safe fellas.

  5. #20777

    Sherry Gspa

    Back in town. Checked out my go to spot Gspa. I'm prettty sure I've seen this girl, Sherry before.

    Pretty girl, really nice tits.

    Skipped the shower this time. Started with a solid massage but I cut it short to get right to it. More than solid BBBJ. Lots of wrist and wet. Had to slower her down a bit. She offered 69 but I passed.

    Told her to grab the bag and started with doggy to warm her up. Some cg / asian squat and pounded to finish in mish.

    Really sweet girl. Great voice and moans if you like that. Oh yeah and some lfk. YMMV.

  6. #20776
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.
    Never seen anything remotely approaching a legit NURU there, not even the gel, which is fairly expensive. The one time I asked for it, years ago, it was body lotion and she rubbed her tits on me. Not saying they don't offer that, just have never heard / seen anything about it.

  7. #20775
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.
    It's done on the same massage table. Additional $40 on top of your time for the Nuru upgrade. Different women want different tips.

  8. #20774

    LA / LF Nuru

    I've noticed that a few of the attendants at LA / LF boast that they enjoy Nuru in their profile. Does anyone have any experience with this at LA / LF, if so what was he damage? Do they have a legit Nuru set up or are they doing this an a reg massage table? I've been a regular for years, but have never seen anything that indicates a legit Nuru setup.

  9. #20773
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full Mr. Bouinage.
    Made some room!

  10. #20772

    Trying to PM

    Your mailbox is full Mr. Bouinage.

  11. #20771
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.

    Very responsive via text, which is abnormal. Drew Annie. Decent body. Face is better in dim light and in the moment. LOL Massage was slightly above average. It was an odd attempt at old school teasing. Years ago, the practice was a good massage, clean up with hot towel and then light grazing before the flip. That was the pattern with Annie but the grazing was just odd. Not unpleasant but not sensual. Right to negotiation. That's my biggest complaint with Sunlight. They ask for more and more. I'm more than willing to pay the going rate. But even if I start there, it's always asking for more. Personal pet peeve, and I know it's the game. Just a turn off for me though. Opted for L2. I will say her technique is slightly above average. And here's where it got weird.

    Well, during the massage, I heard a noise. I think, "surely not". I thought she farted. LOL. I chalk it up to a squeaky shoe or squeaky floor, as I was face down. When she comes back to my shoulders, her stomach is just rumbling. Fast forward to L2. She dropped two more farts. Never had that happen before. They weren't just little squeaks either. Nothing was said. We both just ignored it. I thought that might just ruin the session, but soldiered on. But definitely odd. Got me for 210 OTD all in for L2. Higher than I want and that will probably delay my return to Sunlight.

    On the way out, I was greeted by the other new girl, Lisa. Didn't get a very good look but appears to be very attractive.
    When I'm in Destin I visit a lady she was cutting the cheese one day we laughed about it and made fun.

  12. #20770

    Sunligh

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunlight to give them another chance. Wasn't a bad session, but not extraordinarily memorable either.

    Very responsive via text, which is abnormal. Drew Annie. Decent body. Face is better in dim light and in the moment. LOL Massage was slightly above average. It was an odd attempt at old school teasing. Years ago, the practice was a good massage, clean up with hot towel and then light grazing before the flip. That was the pattern with Annie but the grazing was just odd. Not unpleasant but not sensual. Right to negotiation. That's my biggest complaint with Sunlight. They ask for more and more. I'm more than willing to pay the going rate. But even if I start there, it's always asking for more. Personal pet peeve, and I know it's the game. Just a turn off for me though. Opted for L2. I will say her technique is slightly above average. And here's where it got weird.

    Well, during the massage, I heard a noise. I think, "surely not". I thought she farted. LOL. I chalk it up to a squeaky shoe or squeaky floor, as I was face down. When she comes back to my shoulders, her stomach is just rumbling. Fast forward to L2. She dropped two more farts. Never had that happen before. They weren't just little squeaks either. Nothing was said. We both just ignored it. I thought that might just ruin the session, but soldiered on. But definitely odd. Got me for 210 OTD all in for L2. Higher than I want and that will probably delay my return to Sunlight.

    On the way out, I was greeted by the other new girl, Lisa. Didn't get a very good look but appears to be very attractive.
    I am not seeing Jenny around anymore and I think the service is slipping as a consequence. I was there over the weekend and drew Annie, $$ all in for half hour BBBJ and FS. It was pretty good till the end, I thought she went out to get a hot towel but she after used the bathroom to gargle very loudly in the bathroom she went to the kitchen and started cooking so I got dressed, a little awkward I thought.

  13. #20769
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm, this is Sunlight on Eastway Dr.
    That is correct.

  14. #20768

    Emmie and Navy at LeFleur and LeAqua are hot!

    I tried to add this to my question about other talent. Thanks for all the help. Clearly I go crickets. Anyway, I was in and saw the line up on my way out and they are hot.

  15. #20767
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these girls. Was she fun? Any Upgrades / which ones? Feel free to PM me and I can share intel on some of the others.

    Perla, Sophia, Sage, Cameron, Mila, Gabriella, Sabrina, Ashlynn, Gina, Reina, Paris, Lia or Samira.
    While in there I saw Navy and Emmie. Brand new. Total smoke shows! I did not session with them but I saw the line up. Super hot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape