Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 424 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 6356
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6296
    Quote Originally Posted by DyanRay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else ghosted by them? I've been using the same two numbers to text them for years but now they won't respond to either number.
    Normal response time / quality for me. You do something to get banned? Try a new burner and fake I'd.

  2. #6295
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kara J on July 5th, Vicky+Jeni the 17th, Jeni the 19th. All BBFS cip.

    I started developing an itchiness inside my shaft today with a slight white / yellow discharge. I'm getting tested Wednesday and will report back. I'm on PrEP so not too worried about it if it ends up being one of the other usual suspects will hop on some antibiotics. Just a heads up.
    Sounds like something that will clear up quickly with a quick jab. Honestly surprised this doesn't happen more often there given how many of us are dropping loads in them.

  3. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by DyanRay  [View Original Post]
    Well that suck and very sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks. It's definitely gotten itchier since then but I'm still not convinced it's 100% an STI. Could just be a normal bacterial infection. But if not, I can't say I'm surprised from raw dogging the entire kangels roster this month, haha. After this, back to covered only!

    Will report back tomorrow.

  4. #6293
    Well that suck and very sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kara J on July 5th, Vicky+Jeni the 17th, Jeni the 19th. All BBFS cip.

    I started developing an itchiness inside my shaft today with a slight white / yellow discharge. I'm getting tested Wednesday and will report back. I'm on PrEP so not too worried about it if it ends up being one of the other usual suspects will hop on some antibiotics. Just a heads up.

  5. #6292

    Possible infection

    I saw Kara J on July 5th, Vicky+Jeni the 17th, Jeni the 19th. All BBFS cip.

    I started developing an itchiness inside my shaft today with a slight white / yellow discharge. I'm getting tested Wednesday and will report back. I'm on PrEP so not too worried about it if it ends up being one of the other usual suspects will hop on some antibiotics. Just a heads up.

  6. #6291

    No Response from KA for Months

    Anyone else ghosted by them? I've been using the same two numbers to text them for years but now they won't respond to either number.

  7. #6290

    Duo Jeni / Vicky

    There were no reports for Vicky, so I did duo. It was a lot of fun but I was definitely more into Jeni. Jeni looks the closest to her photos of any girl I've seen from kangel, the only difference is she is much more tan which is fine. She has this feverish passion about her that others have noted.

    Vicky's pussy honestly felt a bit better but she is much older than Jeni. I would guess late 30's at best. But it was still worth the threesome experience.

    Unfortunately their last day is tomorrow, Min last day is today- sad I didn't get to try.

  8. #6289

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku08  [View Original Post]
    If you are into young energetic spinners then you go with Jeni.
    100% true, I just saw her today and she's eager, hot, and fun. She looks like the pics, and has very soft, natural tits with a nice shape. Some of the best naturals I've seen pass through here and top tita overall.

    Great oral and a very good kisser. She was all over me from the beginning. She has some crazy hurricane of a pussy grinding technique that made me pop both times in a couple of minutes. Haven't came that fast for a long time. Highly recommend.

  9. #6288

    Vicky K

    Any info on Vicky K? Can't find any. Interested in duo.

  10. #6287

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2020  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Min before on her last visit and had a great time with her. She has a tight little body and great MM's and a very pretty face. Saw her again this visit and had the same stellar service. May repeat before she leaves. But also curious about Jeni, has anyone seen her?
    If you are into young energetic spinners then you go with Jeni.

  11. #6286

    Min

    I have seen Min before on her last visit and had a great time with her. She has a tight little body and great MM's and a very pretty face. Saw her again this visit and had the same stellar service. May repeat before she leaves. But also curious about Jeni, has anyone seen her?

  12. #6285

    Kara J

    No surprise that her face does not look like photos aside from being Asian, but I found her looks to be GND charming maybe because she had no makeup on. Said she's 22 and here until Sept. Clean and tidy downstairs. In between rounds she was very smiley and affectionate with kisses. Only downside was her breathe was a little bit funky but nothing crazy. Would definitely repeat.

  13. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    They haven't posted a new girl or updated either site in a month. I'm guessing extended vacation or they shut down shop. I don't think they were very busy because they used to text me all the time to try to set something up, and I see that they listed lower prices than what they were doing before.
    "WhoreHey".

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking love it.

  14. #6283
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Min and Jenni

    Anybody filled either of them up? I'm curious how tight their boxes are. I saw Kitty a couple weeks ago.

    Tightest KA girl I've used since SuzyDD about 5 or 6 years ago. I dumped 2 loads in Ollie this week, and she was a lot of fun, but her grip was nothing like Kitty's. So, now I'm feeling a tad spoiled and hesitant, as I chase the dragon of tightness.

  15. #6282
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number on both sites but got no reply. Dream club and meng.
    They haven't posted a new girl or updated either site in a month. I'm guessing extended vacation or they shut down shop. I don't think they were very busy because they used to text me all the time to try to set something up, and I see that they listed lower prices than what they were doing before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape