Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 6356
-
07-22-26 15:40 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 1209Normal response time / quality for me. You do something to get banned? Try a new burner and fake I'd.
Originally Posted by DyanRay
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 19:59 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 1209Sounds like something that will clear up quickly with a quick jab. Honestly surprised this doesn't happen more often there given how many of us are dropping loads in them.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 19:58 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks. It's definitely gotten itchier since then but I'm still not convinced it's 100% an STI. Could just be a normal bacterial infection. But if not, I can't say I'm surprised from raw dogging the entire kangels roster this month, haha. After this, back to covered only!
Originally Posted by DyanRay
[View Original Post]
Will report back tomorrow.
-
07-21-26 17:26 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 36Well that suck and very sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you!
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:38 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 53Possible infection
I saw Kara J on July 5th, Vicky+Jeni the 17th, Jeni the 19th. All BBFS cip.
I started developing an itchiness inside my shaft today with a slight white / yellow discharge. I'm getting tested Wednesday and will report back. I'm on PrEP so not too worried about it if it ends up being one of the other usual suspects will hop on some antibiotics. Just a heads up.
-
07-20-26 13:38 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 36No Response from KA for Months
Anyone else ghosted by them? I've been using the same two numbers to text them for years but now they won't respond to either number.
-
07-18-26 19:17 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 53Duo Jeni / Vicky
There were no reports for Vicky, so I did duo. It was a lot of fun but I was definitely more into Jeni. Jeni looks the closest to her photos of any girl I've seen from kangel, the only difference is she is much more tan which is fine. She has this feverish passion about her that others have noted.
Vicky's pussy honestly felt a bit better but she is much older than Jeni. I would guess late 30's at best. But it was still worth the threesome experience.
Unfortunately their last day is tomorrow, Min last day is today- sad I didn't get to try.
-
07-16-26 21:43 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 70Jeni
100% true, I just saw her today and she's eager, hot, and fun. She looks like the pics, and has very soft, natural tits with a nice shape. Some of the best naturals I've seen pass through here and top tita overall.
Originally Posted by Deku08
[View Original Post]
Great oral and a very good kisser. She was all over me from the beginning. She has some crazy hurricane of a pussy grinding technique that made me pop both times in a couple of minutes. Haven't came that fast for a long time. Highly recommend.
-
07-15-26 02:37 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 53Vicky K
Any info on Vicky K? Can't find any. Interested in duo.
-
07-08-26 19:32 #6287Regular Member

Posts: 19Jeni
If you are into young energetic spinners then you go with Jeni.
Originally Posted by Hawk2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 12:12 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 32Min
I have seen Min before on her last visit and had a great time with her. She has a tight little body and great MM's and a very pretty face. Saw her again this visit and had the same stellar service. May repeat before she leaves. But also curious about Jeni, has anyone seen her?
-
07-05-26 21:18 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 53Kara J
No surprise that her face does not look like photos aside from being Asian, but I found her looks to be GND charming maybe because she had no makeup on. Said she's 22 and here until Sept. Clean and tidy downstairs. In between rounds she was very smiley and affectionate with kisses. Only downside was her breathe was a little bit funky but nothing crazy. Would definitely repeat.
-
07-03-26 21:12 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 1209"WhoreHey".
Originally Posted by WhoreHey
[View Original Post]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking love it.
-
07-03-26 20:58 #6283Regular Member

Posts: 17Min and Jenni
Anybody filled either of them up? I'm curious how tight their boxes are. I saw Kitty a couple weeks ago.
Tightest KA girl I've used since SuzyDD about 5 or 6 years ago. I dumped 2 loads in Ollie this week, and she was a lot of fun, but her grip was nothing like Kitty's. So, now I'm feeling a tad spoiled and hesitant, as I chase the dragon of tightness.
-
07-03-26 19:20 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 34They haven't posted a new girl or updated either site in a month. I'm guessing extended vacation or they shut down shop. I don't think they were very busy because they used to text me all the time to try to set something up, and I see that they listed lower prices than what they were doing before.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




