Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 424 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 6356
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Kara J

    The profile pic wearing a orange undies is a good representation of her. The pic wearing a gray mini skirt is not bad either. But other pics don't resemble her. She is tall and has a great natural body. Very nice ass and youthful tits. She is the best looking provider I've seen at KA, but YMMV as I have not frequented KA that much. She was very insistent on no action whatsoever until BT and shower, not even touching boobs. No FIV. She will not let you touch her face, except to DFK. The room is dark enough that make-up doesn't need to be perfect, but she likes to keep her make-up undisturbed. Her DFK is light, as she will only make contact with the tip of her tongue. She's got crooked front teeth but they are clean. Her nice ass was well accentuated during K9. Big and firm for J or K providers. She's got some backcnes but otherwise she's got flawless skin throughout her body and face. Other than that, Kara J was a very good lay. She was tight in the beginning, even though she is tall. She milked me very well in K9 and Mish.
    Last edited by DS080; 07-03-26 at 17:36. Reason: added more info

  2. 07-02-26 01:14


  3. #6280

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    Asiandreamclub.net and seattlemeng.com are the same organization running 2 sites in different languages.

    They are legit. EXPENSIVE. But the last time I went there I met a a Japanese woman who was definitely no older than 22, wearing lingerie and crazy crazy hot. Didn't speak any English but the menu was excellent (pse options only available with Japanese girls +200 last time). It is weird though because they have a Chinese man they call the butler meet you outside the apartment and guide you. Pretty sure he's security.

    Seattle taotao and Seattle mumu only see Chinese clients.

    Sea520.com is real but I don't have personal experience and I heard they don't treat the girls very good.

    Kangels is usually my go to but if I could afford it I would probably go to meng a lot more as the girls are way hot and they are all actually in their early 20's.
    I texted the number on both sites but got no reply. Dream club and meng.

  4. 07-01-26 17:54

    Reason
    changed mind

  5. #6279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Min's hourly rate is 380. GPS or is she really worth it? Any Intel on Kara? Sure hope Saki or Mari returns soon.

  6. #6278

    Ari J. PASS

    Quote Originally Posted by Debourgogne  [View Original Post]
    That is quite unfortunate. I was going to try grabbing an appt with her as that hip ratio comment from an earlier post caught my attention. I can tolerate a little deadfishing and lack of matured skills for her type of looks and age, but I have absolutely no tolerance when a provider jumps on their phone and starts texting during the session. Their hands should be occupied reloading my equipment for the second shot if I am booking an hour meet.
    Probably 8 out of 10 Js just don't understand the assignment. They may be wonderful people, attractive and kind, but for whatever don't provide the service that most Ks understand and can deliver.

  7. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Kara J providing here under a different name? What was her name? I remember seeing her profile pics. I wasn't able to search her name, which makes me think she changed her name because she got bad reviews last time.
    The J girls pretty much change their names in every city they go to. I tracked one I liked in NYC and she has 6 different names she uses each time she comes to the US. Rotates the names for each visit which is totally weird given her great reviews.

  8. #6276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Kara J

    Does anyone remember Kara J providing here under a different name? What was her name? I remember seeing her profile pics. I wasn't able to search her name, which makes me think she changed her name because she got bad reviews last time.

  9. #6275
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukie5555  [View Original Post]
    Ari is around 27. Very tall. Nice hips and figure. Pictures are fairly accurate. Spent a bit too much time texting on the phone. Japanese. Wasn't really into kissing or cuddling.
    That is quite unfortunate. I was going to try grabbing an appt with her as that hip ratio comment from an earlier post caught my attention. I can tolerate a little deadfishing and lack of matured skills for her type of looks and age, but I have absolutely no tolerance when a provider jumps on their phone and starts texting during the session. Their hands should be occupied reloading my equipment for the second shot if I am booking an hour meet.

  10. #6274

    Kitty

    Tiny little thing with great tits and the tightest pussy I've ever experienced. Friendly and accommodating, great BBBJ, her tiny hands will make your cock look huge. Not a big kisser but played along with lfk when I initiated. Laying cim finish and some friendly chit chat after. On the younger side, great face, highly recommended, very tempted to repeat.

  11. #6273

    Ollie, Peach and Ari

    Quick summary of 3 of the girls.

    Ollie is probably around 25. More of a GND look. Great natural B cups. Excellent kissing. The red and white bikini top pic is relatively accurate but a bit photoshopped.

    Peach is probably around 30. Incredible man made breasts. OK kissing but the BBBJ was spectacular. Eyes are a bit weird. Almost like too much cosmetic surgery. The video is pretty accurate.

    Ari is around 27. Very tall. Nice hips and figure. Pictures are fairly accurate. Spent a bit too much time texting on the phone. Japanese. Wasn't really into kissing or cuddling.

  12. #6272

    Screening questions

    How do you go about screening? Is two provider references required? How's someone who hasn't tried a k agency get in if they need references LOL.

    Also not a big fan of needing I'd.

    Not exactly k agency but other states I've seen those hotel postings for C Girls and they just ask for a face picture.

  13. #6271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Good Info and Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    Asiandreamclub.net and seattlemeng.com are the same organization running 2 sites in different languages.

    They are legit. EXPENSIVE. But the last time I went there I met a a Japanese woman who was definitely no older than 22, wearing lingerie and crazy crazy hot. Didn't speak any English but the menu was excellent (pse options only available with Japanese girls +200 last time). It is weird though because they have a Chinese man they call the butler meet you outside the apartment and guide you. Pretty sure he's security.

    Seattle taotao and Seattle mumu only see Chinese clients.

    Sea520.com is real but I don't have personal experience and I heard they don't treat the girls very good.

    Kangels is usually my go to but if I could afford it I would probably go to meng a lot more as the girls are way hot and they are all actually in their early 20's.
    Appreciate the clear explanations. The other two sites seems similar and equally pricy. Then I think quality is worth the extra cost. Especially when the facilities are nicer and don't have to worry about rotations and hit or missed with new providers. I had posted a review about good providers but sketch locale. Again, thanks for the willingness to share information.

  14. #6270
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I guess 340+200 getting spendy for a fuc.
    I usually drop 490 for an hour at KA. 350/ hr, 100 bb, 40 msog. Expensive yes, but other than the face you have an almost guaranteed experience, at least more than most other areas of this hobby, and you know they won't try to scam you. Spendy, yes, but you're also paying for some assurances. So 5 $ at KA is worth it to me even though I won't go over 3 for a stg hoe because that's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

    The fake pics are very annoying but I've never had a truly ugly one there and the bodies are usually nice and trim.

  15. #6269
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    I am celebrating a new job this month, and I would love to celebrate via KA.

    What is their screening process like, etc?

    Positives / negatives?
    Positives are many will rim job you and actually know how unlike the entitled " other board" ho's whom are too good for that at a higher prices! Pat yourself on the back and go! Like the other guy said don't expect the face in the pic, but they keep the light down. Haha. Get out by 8 hit El Goucho for a old fashioned and NY strip. Now you're living like a man! BB is worth the upgrade, I've been totally medically fine years after.

  16. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundVages  [View Original Post]
    Recommended Ari if you want young and tight. Pics are her. Nice naturals and great plump ass, mesmerizing hip to waist ratio as well. Very new and lacks Polish in almost all areas. She is accommodating, not much English. But just age wise this is my jam. I prefer youth to better service from a 30+. Please support youthful providers!
    A fucking men. I tend to sugar more than trick (wait, same thing really LOL) youth is just better!

    I know the.

    Ale feminist will argue. Hehe. Time for a Seattle trip.

  17. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    Asiandreamclub.net and seattlemeng.com are the same organization running 2 sites in different languages.

    They are legit. EXPENSIVE. But the last time I went there I met a a Japanese woman who was definitely no older than 22, wearing lingerie and crazy crazy hot. Didn't speak any English but the menu was excellent (pse options only available with Japanese girls +200 last time). It is weird though because they have a Chinese man they call the butler meet you outside the apartment and guide you. Pretty sure he's security.

    Seattle taotao and Seattle mumu only see Chinese clients.

    Sea520.com is real but I don't have personal experience and I heard they don't treat the girls very good.

    Kangels is usually my go to but if I could afford it I would probably go to meng a lot more as the girls are way hot and they are all actually in their early 20's.
    Says 340/ hr. Knis about the same no? Same fake pics too. I guess 340+200 getting spendy for a fuc. Japanese girl is on my bucket lite. I had a date with one once, pussy closed off with three locks on it. Shook my head after I dropped her off. I was cooked. L

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape