Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 920 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13629

    Bella chicago521

    To the owners of 521 or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  2. #13628

    For TUMA

    Quote Originally Posted by BBBjonly69  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town next week looking for CFS BBJ and TUMA? Don't mind spending a little extra if they're reliable provider.
    Lisa is probably your safest bet if you want all three. She operates in an apartment close to O'Hare (around where Harmony Spa is). Search her on AdultSearch.

    BP Sena is very good at those things (she charges $60 extra, will show you the extras menu at the start of session), but going to BP looking for something exact is risky because they might try to switch girls on you.

    Haven't been there, but I remember Relax Spa at Glen Ellyn has providers who do those things (Check the Lombard forum.

  3. #13627
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMod24-shill  [View Original Post]
    Went to BP yesterday initially to see Sena, but she was already busy with someone else, so rather than waiting I asked for Naiqui. I wasn't thrilled about the up charge in price to $500 for one hour, but I had the money on me and was already there, so why not splurge and see what was up there. I entered her room which was all the way in the back & was kind of stunned by who opened the door. I've become accustomed to girls not always matching their photos, especially the Chinese girls, but what you see is what you get in her case. Accurate advertising to put it simply, enormous tits and all. Within seconds of introducing myself, she giggles and reaches for my crotch, that right there told me what kind of service she was going to provide. I gave her the money and we went for the shower she had in her room. Note that she seems to want to shower separately as after I got in, she just directed me towards the soap so I could start washing my junk and only entered after I was done. I didn't mind tbh. Additionally, she never initiated any kissing during our time together, so I wasn't going to either if that wasn't her vibe, which normally would kinda disappoint me but I had been enjoying myself so much that I swiftly let it go. Once we got out of the shower, she told me to lay facedown on a blowup air mattress on the ground for a massage, which was something new. She proceeded to do a nuru style massage using lots of baby oil, rubbing her enormous tits on my back and did the same to my chest when I flipped over. She then poured oil all over my penis and ran my cock through in between her tits. I hadn't had a girl do something like that properly before, but it felt incredible as she positioned herself so closely that I just started pumping my cock to where I thought this going to be the entire session. She stopped to take a break and so we went to the shower to clean up, this time so we could get to the fucking on her actual bed. I will also say here that her English was solid if a bit basic. She spoke quietly and often in short sentences, but was very nice the entire time, just know Naiqui is on the less talkative side of things. When we got to the bed, she went straight towards sucking on my nipples before kissing her way down to my junk for a BBJ which included lots of ball play. I like that she took her time with her blowjob, getting me as erect as I've ever been with a girl all while still getting to play with her shapely ass. She busted out the condom and went straight for cg, only again positioning herself body so closely with mine that she was basically laying on top of me, leaving virtually no space as I began thrusting into her. Her face was directly opposite my own, as she continued to ride me until I was ready to blow. I came and that was that. Afterwards she offered me another go since we had more time, but I didn't have enough money for that unfortunately. We laid in bed for the remainder of our time which was about 20 minutes. We didn't talk, we just laid there until she shoot fell asleep, only waking up when the door guy yelled out to say out time was done. Said our goodbyes and that's was that.
    You think it was worth the money and the visit?

  4. #13626
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.
    I just saw the Venezuelan girl at 888/521 last week. I saw the shill post, thinking it was an actual monger's report about Kimi, went to try her out and Kimi was gone, so the guy showed me who was left and Alondra was free, and honestly quite hot. Thick and top heavy in all the right ways, really pretty and pretty sexy, overall. We had a good time.

    I'm annoyed that the person I asked for was supposedly there, and then I get there and she's not, but it all worked out.

    Upon leaving, another girl, either "Bella" or "Helen" was coming out of the shower, barely covered in a towel, and she looked good!

    Need to go back!

  5. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.
    Went there late last week. Nany was fat, Ana was not available, but there was a different Latina who was absolutely beautiful. No kissing no DATY allowed she said so I didn't do her. See more detail in the "Best Latinas?" thread.

  6. #13624

    Ana at newhome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily over the weekend. It's been awhile since I've had a close to service queen experience. She put forth a lot of effort to please.

    Cute girl really slim, with MM B's. Lots of DFK. Great bbj really wet and max effort.

    Started with CG, she did the grinding thing move for awhile. Good rider. Then straight to mish. And she did the full legs in air and then back by her ears. She's a real trooper and got super wet.

    Good experience. And it was cooler in there than it had been a few weeks ago so looks like the AC is fixed.

    https://newhome66.com/
    Anyone try the Colombians at Newhome? Ana looks hot.

  7. #13623
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 28

    BP Naiqui

    To the owners of BP or Nunhouse or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  8. #13622

    Covers it

    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?
    The rates they post and booker gives you cover all services the girls provide for each price bracket. If I'm going to see a girl a second time I'll tip extra and the next visit is always special. Hope that helps.

  9. #13621

    Upcharge?

    Are the listed rates at redlanternchi or bluephoenixchi going to cover what is available, or will there be an upcharge for fun and games once I pay the listed rate? I see a couple girls offering greek. I would think that would come with sn additional fee, but does anyone know that rate?

  10. #13620
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    Recent Action

    I banned a bunch of shills for Chicago-521. If anybody knows the people running that place tell them we accept ads but if they continue to make fake accounts to post fake reports I will restrict everybody from posting anything about them.

    If they doubt this tell them to look at the AMP threads in San Diego.

    The days where they can make dozens of accounts here for free ads are over and the quicker they adjust the better.

    If they want to discuss advertising opportunities I can be reached through the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.

    A2

  11. #13619

    Looking for TUMA

    Going to be in town next week looking for CFS BBJ and TUMA? Don't mind spending a little extra if they're reliable provider.

  12. #13618
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Sakura said yes to me. Saw her today. She said she was Japanese. I had read the earlier post about her hesitancy to see white guys
    I was seeing a provider in the burbs a few weeks ago and she told me about how she's had to reject some customers. Some because of behavior and others because they saw them on the security camera and decide not to take him. I know in Asia some girls may want to see the customer first before OKing the session. That's why I usually try to look clean and presentable to avoid these types of situations. I know tattoos can also be a negative factor with J-girls which could scare them. A lot of it is very YMMV.

  13. #13617

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Any providers near downtown near the west loop area or even Lincoln park? Or UIC?

    Everything seems to be in Chinatown and was looking for something closer to downtown or west loop. Incall and even an independent provider would be ok.
    Near Downtown.

    Try Bebe (black) or Apple (Asian) at SXL one likes it in the ass and face splashed other likes if raw down the throat finish.

    Near West Loop.

    Try ViVi at Sunny Spa on Halsted. Nude BBBJCIM and if your older she will do FS Covered. She has a thing for older dudes. If you and old dude she will dfk and make out with you for at least 10'minutes. She is my favorite in Chicago and has the best looking P you will ever put your eyes on.

    Lastly.

    West River Spa on Grand Ave. Emily 29 year old Asian spinner loves it raw and her hot box filled up.

    PM me with any questions.

  14. #13616

    Reviews not getting posted

    Is anyone else submitting reviews that never get posted on this forum?

    They were held up because I was figuring out if you were a shill or not.

    Tell the boss to contact me about real advertising.

    A2

  15. #13615

    Downtown. West loop

    Any providers near downtown near the west loop area or even Lincoln park? Or UIC?

    Everything seems to be in Chinatown and was looking for something closer to downtown or west loop. Incall and even an independent provider would be ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape