Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 920 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 13788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13608

    Info needed

    Hello friends,

    I am asking for some info because I recently (a week back) settled back in Chicago area after serving the country overseas for more than a decade. I used to visit home every now and then but do not have a full sense of how things work. Especially regarding these places with Asian girls. So, any or all feedback will be appreciated. If it would make sense to share your responses / insights via messages, that's fine too.

    Before anything else, let me make it clear that I am not new to hobbying. Have been doing this for 3 decades now. Can share some great insights into culture in Europe and Middle East if someone wants.

    OK, here are my queries -.

    1. I have been looking at a few websites frequently discussed here Nunhouse88.com and chicago521.com - are these the only ones or there are several more?

    2. How real are the pictures. Are they real or totally fake. To be honest, some of the girls at both sites look like models and I am really skeptical. In the old times when I was based in US. Asian agencies (big or small) were notoriously known for totally fake pictures.

    3. What about the process. I contacted the two numbers at these two websites and was immediately provided a street address. I did not partake because of the point above. But a quick look at maps suggested that addresses provided by both are houses. How safe are those? And what's the process like. I show up and ring the bell? Who opens? Any nosy neighbors? How crowded are the streets? Are all girls from the agency at the same house? How do I choose. Are they all in a living area. I choose one and we retire to a room? Who collects the donation. Do the girls directly negotiate upgrades to services?

    4. At atleast one of these agencies I notice CIP. Is it what I think it is? Is it common there. And at both agencies?

    I think this is it for now. I will appreciate all the responses. Thanks very much in advance.

  2. #13607
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Re: Kimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What are her tits like the pictures are all over the place. Look like man mades to me. Also did you catch a glimpse of Shirley?
    Her tits are natural B-cups. Sorry, did not see Shirley.

  3. #13606
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    No verification needed

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdIridium  [View Original Post]
    What's the verification routine for 888?
    No verification needed at 888.

  4. #13605

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessMuppet  [View Original Post]
    Went to nunhouse. First time there. Asked for Sakura, the door guy said ok. Followed him upstairs to Sakura's room. All good so far.

    Sakura takes one look at me, says "Only Chinese. " Not so good.

    I can't really blame her. After all, I would not want to get in bed with some old, overweight, hairy, sweaty, Spurs fan, white guy either.

    Waved goodbye to Sakura. Meanwhile two Chinese women are having a loud conversation at the other end of the hallway. The door guy, looking nervous, indicates I should pick. I smile at them both, trying to look harmless. Lily smiles back, we nod at each other, and off we go to her room. (If only dating was that easy.) Door guy looks visibly relieved.

    After that, everything was great. Started with a shower where Lily soaped me up, then rinsed me down, followed by a soft massage, and then Lily demonstrated her idea of DFK. Held my head down against the pillow and rammed her tongue as far into my mouth as she could. I pushed back as hard as I could. After a few minutes, we were both laughing. Then BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, missionary, and finished with a slow strong HJ.

    Cleaned up, had a really good hard shoulder massage, cuddled a while, then out the door.

    Go see Lily.
    I wonder if Chinese only is the vibe of the place. I'm asian, but not Chinese. Too bad about sakura. I was thinking of pulling the trigger and don't see lily on the site anymore. Looking a little deeper.....Maybe just nitpicking, but sakura's name look and site itself implies japanese vs chinese...

  5. #13604

    Nunhouse Sakura

    Ok so they did actually have a Japanese girl, the website showed 3 girls with CIP options I thought that meant Japanese but I guess potentially they have Chinese girls offering that.

    Sakura was fat, body probably didn't weigh that much still she just had a tummy I usually love girls with more weight but also a flat stomach standing up at least and Sakuras stomach was not flat standing up. Booty looks good thou and she's young looking so I tried anyway. Service wasn't amazing but not bad. Wouldn't repeat but hope the next 200 dollar Japanese girl is better I guess.

  6. #13603

    Lily saves the day at nunhouse.

    Went to nunhouse. First time there. Asked for Sakura, the door guy said ok. Followed him upstairs to Sakura's room. All good so far.

    Sakura takes one look at me, says "Only Chinese. " Not so good.

    I can't really blame her. After all, I would not want to get in bed with some old, overweight, hairy, sweaty, Spurs fan, white guy either.

    Waved goodbye to Sakura. Meanwhile two Chinese women are having a loud conversation at the other end of the hallway. The door guy, looking nervous, indicates I should pick. I smile at them both, trying to look harmless. Lily smiles back, we nod at each other, and off we go to her room. (If only dating was that easy.) Door guy looks visibly relieved.

    After that, everything was great. Started with a shower where Lily soaped me up, then rinsed me down, followed by a soft massage, and then Lily demonstrated her idea of DFK. Held my head down against the pillow and rammed her tongue as far into my mouth as she could. I pushed back as hard as I could. After a few minutes, we were both laughing. Then BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, missionary, and finished with a slow strong HJ.

    Cleaned up, had a really good hard shoulder massage, cuddled a while, then out the door.

    Go see Lily.

  7. #13602

    Lily

    Saw Lily over the weekend. It's been awhile since I've had a close to service queen experience. She put forth a lot of effort to please.

    Cute girl really slim, with MM B's. Lots of DFK. Great bbj really wet and max effort.

    Started with CG, she did the grinding thing move for awhile. Good rider. Then straight to mish. And she did the full legs in air and then back by her ears. She's a real trooper and got super wet.

    Good experience. And it was cooler in there than it had been a few weeks ago so looks like the AC is fixed.

    https://newhome66.com/

  8. #13601
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    Discreet spot, clean up, and OTD. I hope she stays for a while. She fills a much needed niche in this city. Chicago521.com.
    What's the verification routine for 888?

  9. #13600

    Them Leases

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.
    They still paying on all them house and store front leases. Got to recoupe the $$ somehow.

  10. #13599
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    I got such a good rimming from Kimi last time, I went back for more. When I saw her she was wearing a skin tight beige dress with her ass cheeks hanging out the back. She is tall and slim and looks like one of those 20-year-old instagram models. . I peeled that dress off of her as soon as we got to the room. DFK pretty much the entire time. Took me to the shower for a thorough ass cleaning. She finger fucked me was a soapy finger for a good minute or two. Did a little soapy B2 B standup nuru to finish. She remembered me from last visit and knew what I was there for. She put me on my hands and knees on the bed and dove straight in. Ass and ball licker extraordinaire. Finished with a tongue fucking as deep as she could reach all while stroking me with her hand from behind. I stopped her when I was on the brink and took a break. She suited me up and we cycled through the positions. Finished with BBBJ and a large volume CIM. Discreet spot, clean up, and OTD. I hope she stays for a while. She fills a much needed niche in this city. Chicago521.com.
    What are her tits like the pictures are all over the place. Look like man mades to me. Also did you catch a glimpse of Shirley?

  11. #13598
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.
    Yup, hard to justify going when they're charging 200 for 45 down the block.

  12. #13597
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.
    Mostly just them. Nunhouse88.com and chicago521.com have the old rates and even Japanese at 200 not 240. If they are actually hotter than they are worth it but I've seen the same girl charge less in other agencies in Chicago and then more in BP.

  13. #13596

    Inflation?

    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.

  14. #13595
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    They have two Japanese now at 200 half 300 hour. Anyone seen them yet? That's better pricing than west coast if it's true.
    I think they've been accused of using fake pictures in the past.

  15. #13594
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Kimi 2. 0 at 888 club

    I got such a good rimming from Kimi last time, I went back for more. When I saw her she was wearing a skin tight beige dress with her ass cheeks hanging out the back. She is tall and slim and looks like one of those 20-year-old instagram models. . I peeled that dress off of her as soon as we got to the room. DFK pretty much the entire time. Took me to the shower for a thorough ass cleaning. She finger fucked me was a soapy finger for a good minute or two. Did a little soapy B2 B standup nuru to finish. She remembered me from last visit and knew what I was there for. She put me on my hands and knees on the bed and dove straight in. Ass and ball licker extraordinaire. Finished with a tongue fucking as deep as she could reach all while stroking me with her hand from behind. I stopped her when I was on the brink and took a break. She suited me up and we cycled through the positions. Finished with BBBJ and a large volume CIM. Discreet spot, clean up, and OTD. I hope she stays for a while. She fills a much needed niche in this city. Chicago521.com.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape